PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Talking about making Neglecteds is forbidden on the forums. You are welcome to PM me however biggrin.gif

Did the Gold x Rosebud get to its giftee yet? I keep ending up with other things on my scroll, but unlock in about two hours with 4 slots available.

I want to try the Gold x Rosebud first if that's still needed, then lock up with more alt lottery attempts. Are Alt Blacks still needed, or is it all Alt Vines now?

I do still need a 2nd gen gold from a rosebud. If you get one I will bred you anything off my scroll. Thanks for trying to help. I'm going to bred it in 2 days but I have had no luck at all.

CapriciousT

I do still need a 2nd gen gold from a rosebud. If you get one I will bred you anything off my scroll. Thanks for trying to help. I'm going to bred it in 2 days but I have had no luck at all.

CapriciousT

Check your inbox! biggrin.gif

and it is a gift. <3

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!! I can now complete one dragon on every wish on her list. I am so happy.

CapriciousT

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!! I can now complete one dragon on every wish on her list. I am so happy.

CapriciousT

You are most welcome, and I am so glad they cooperated for you. Carson is really a wonderful dragon. I am very lucky to have him. <3

And now, I want to breed for Alts. Who needs what?

You are most welcome, and I am so glad they cooperated for you. Carson is really a wonderful dragon. I am very lucky to have him. <3

And now, I want to breed for Alts. Who needs what?

please check your in box, I know you said it was a gift but I thought you might like these.

CapriciousT

With my limited internet I might just see how these two hatch (so I don't tie anyone up with eggs and not being able to take them immediately). Mandrakekeeper, PointofOrigin, can I PM you about this next week (possibly after V-day madness... ) if I don't manage to get sufficient alt-vibes by then?

yes, let me know if you are still needing one after the Valentine craziness. smile.gif

Other than mblansett's list of needed gifts, is anyone else still needing help?

mblansett, i got lucky with a cb silver once but that has been the only cb metal i've seen lately and i don't have a shimmer with a bsa mate. sad.gif

congrats dragongrrl and CapriciousT on getting that egg. mine just wouldn't cooperate. dry.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

please check your in box, I know you said it was a gift but I thought you might like these.

CapriciousT

Thank you for this gorgeous pair. I wasn't going to take anything, but these are perfect for me. You must have read my Christmas list or my profile. You couldn't have picked anything better. wub.gif

I still have two slots for breeding Alts, so I'll try my Vines. Maybe they'll do better than my Blacks. rolleyes.gif

If I'm dreaming right now, nobody wake me up. mblansett just gifted me the Neglected I thought would never grace my scroll!

Thank you, mblansett, for getting it on my behalf, PointOfOrigin for choosing my Secret Santa, and Amazon_Warrior for making it. PM me your secret please *evil cackle* You've totally blown me away.

If I'm dreaming right now, nobody wake me up.

Likewise biggrin.gif What a great morning to wake up to! Thank you CapriciousT and Dragongrrl, you two are awesome wub.gif

I need help

Forum name: mblansett

Dragons Needed: CB Silver, Neglected, A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair

Success!

Check your PM-box. wink.gif

And sorry for the wait, they only gave me Magis the last weeks, but I tricked them this time. laugh.gif

I need help

Forum name: mblansett

Dragons Needed: CB Silver, Neglected, A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair (lasts items on their list ( I just don't have gold shimmer that have perfect stair of bsa dragon-all mine are water or not perfect stair)) and I have no luck with neglected. I keep hunting for the cb silver.

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, but not sure what i have that I can breed and trade that be worth it. (scroll My Webpage if you want to check and see if I have something worth breed to trade)

thank you PointOfOrigin

Check you PM box smile.gif Got you the only item left on your form! wub.gif

If I'm dreaming right now, nobody wake me up. mblansett just gifted me the Neglected I thought would never grace my scroll!

Thank you, mblansett, for getting it on my behalf, PointOfOrigin for choosing my Secret Santa, and Amazon_Warrior for making it. PM me your secret please *evil cackle* You've totally blown me away.

Glad you like the little guy tongue.gif Amazon and me thought that the little guy definitely wouldn't make it, but we got lucky xd.png Really, really lucky - we didn't even know the time of death (my fault, since I procrastinated, but yeah) xd.png

And thank you Simkim - I'm mining for ideas there xd.png

And finally - we have officially four days left. If there's anyone who hasn't received their gift yet - Pm me. For the rest of you: while the tenth is the official ending, you are free to continue wrecking havoc on your giftee's wishlistes tongue.gif

thank you all in the group!!

you can now remove me off I need help list.

I just sent my giftee last of their list.

Glad you like the little guy tongue.gif Amazon and me thought that the little guy definitely wouldn't make it, but we got lucky xd.png Really, really lucky - we didn't even know the time of death (my fault, since I procrastinated, but yeah) xd.png

It's adorable. xd.png And now to begin the quest for the rest of the sprites (which will probably take a few years at least lol).

And let me reiterate my thanks to my awesome Santa mblansett and everyone who helped complete my list. You're all amazing!

Well, 2 Dark Green eggs, no alts sad.gif I got another egg (3G PB), but so far, chances seem rather low. May try more after Valentine breeding.

Two eggs both hatched into two alts! (I believe - correct me if I'm wrong, I've been staring at the DC wiki page to compare the colours for a while but I've seen so many random shades of green the past couple of days I may be going nuts: one of them... )

I'm amazed that the alt-vibes were working this time. Thank you everyone who had gave it a go as well!

Two eggs both hatched into two alts! (I believe - correct me if I'm wrong, I've been staring at the DC wiki page to compare the colours for a while but I've seen so many random shades of green the past couple of days I may be going nuts: one of them... )

I'm amazed that the alt-vibes were working this time. Thank you everyone who had gave it a go as well!

Yep. That's one perfectly healthy alt biggrin.gif Congrats!

Haha thanks for the confirmation - the colour difference is rather subtle on my computer and after seeing a whole range of plants in different greens over the last couple of days I wasn't sure if I was just hoping it was different (I've made that mistake before). rolleyes.gif First alted vines on my scroll - perfect timing. biggrin.gif

Haha thanks for the confirmation - the colour difference is rather subtle on my computer and after seeing a whole range of plants in different greens over the last couple of days I wasn't sure if I was just hoping it was different (I've made that mistake before). rolleyes.gif First alted vines on my scroll - perfect timing. biggrin.gif

Very nice! And really nice with the Frill dad, too. <3

I'm really glad yours produced for you. My Vine attempts hatched like all my Black attempts - normal. dry.gif

If anyone still needs Alts, I am willing to try again after Valentines is over. Good luck, everyone and Merry Chr...uh...Happy Valentines! xd.png

If anyone still needs Alts, I am willing to try again after Valentines is over. Good luck, everyone and Merry Chr...uh...Happy Valentines! xd.png

It did last long xd.png . Now I want to organize Valentine's thread.

Concerning alts and the wished-for happy valentine:

I managed to grab user posted image

and I'm totally happy and in love with him-but it will definitely be tricky to get him a mate.

Epic would be 2nd gen alt black from Honorary mention CB alt x Heartseeker-but that isn't gona happen, ever.

so, I'm either seeking: any CB Alt x red male 2nd gen black or: 2nd gen alt black from regular x Heartseeker, Royal Crimson, Holly or maybe plain red

maybe someone here is insane/humane enough to wanna help me, or just likes to be challanged.

(and yes, I'm more than willing to trade for a mate, as well as gift the offspring)

And it's time to officially wrap this up guys. It's been a nice couple of months. Mods, you caj go agead and close this thread.