PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got two gorgeous hatchies from my SS!

One green opal - CB. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Fab cos I'm collecting those till I have enough to do a 7th gen PB.

One canopy... 3rd gen. Beautiful because it's a Thuwed and is a perfect canopy and bbw checker. And I'm a BBW collector so it's awesome! biggrin.gif

Thank you, my dear SS. biggrin.gif

I just sent a bunch of parcels to my giftee, who should have a nice fun pile of CB blusangs and 2nd gen PB BSA hatchies now. biggrin.gif

This was fun!

THANK YOU to the organisers, those helping others get nice stuff for their giftees (including the two lovely people who helped me! wub.gif) and all the other participants who are making this such a fun event. smile.gif

And, of course, a huge Thank You to my very own Secret Santa! wink.gif *hugs pretty gifts*

I think I might have a happy giftee, too biggrin.gif

Only the CB gold and Neglected are out of my reach still. The month is not over yet though, and sometimes miracles do happen ... What's the best deity to pray to for Gold? biggrin.gif

My giftee accepted the second bunch of gifts, a couple of CB Hatchies from her wishlist. Now I will take a break from gifting to make room on my scroll, just in case there is a release on sunday. Or in case I find some gifts form my Secret Santa in my PM box.

I haven't heard of my gifter up to now, but still think that I won't end up without a gifter AGAIN, as that would be just crazy coincidence. And there is so much time left!

I've fulfill no 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6 of my giftee's wishlist :3

I'll start breeding for no 4 on Sunday, if there's no new release.

I would like to send more shiny eggs but over a dozen pairs of metal/tinsel/shimmer I tried gave me wrong egg/no egg except for one. Guess I'll try again after their cooldown >.<

My gifter has been wonderful as well. I've received a bunch of lovely eggs and hatchies <3

Thank you so much ~

I need help

Forum name: stellalala

Dragons Needed: CB Blusang/CB Tsunami

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! I can breed anything on my scroll. I have several nice checkers and a few lowish gen tinsels/shimmers. However, most of my eggs/hatchies at the moment are from my own fabulous secret santa, and I don't trade gifts, so I can't trade those.

I need help

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! I can breed anything on my scroll. I have several nice checkers and a few lowish gen tinsels/shimmers. However, most of my eggs/hatchies at the moment are from my own fabulous secret santa, and I don't trade gifts, so I can't trade those.

Ha, the irony I'm offering to help with Blusang when one was on my wishlist. xd.png See what I can find.

I need help

Please check your PM xd.png

I've received 4 gifts from my super awesome Santa! biggrin.gif Thank you so much, Stephbexx! <3

Meanwhile, I've given 4 gifts to my giftee as well (3/6 of the list). I really wish one of my neglected experiments turn out to be a success. It's the best I would be able to offer since I am a horrible catcher. xd.png

Okay so my giftee got the first batch of eggs but hasn't responded for the second batch on over 48 hours and one of the eggs on her list - a CB Blueslang - is in danger of dying. In this case is it alright, do you think, to cancel the trade and try again or just re-gift the eggs to someone that needs them or keep them myself if no one wants them. What do yall think?

*happy dance*

I had an epic trade-success today, so for my giftee Christmas has just begun! poptartFINALTINY.gif

If I get one more succesfull trade in, which is very likely now, I will be able to fulfill ALL of their wishes. laugh.gif

Thanks then that's what I'll do. So does anyone need a low-time CB Blueslang or a White egg - it's a bit messy - from the Dorkface Lineage?

Edited by GRKeistra

Okay so my giftee got the first batch of eggs but hasn't responded for the second batch on over 48 hours and one of the eggs on her list - a CB Blueslang - is in danger of dying. In this case is it alright, do you think, to cancel the trade and try again or just re-gift the eggs to someone that needs them or keep them myself if no one wants them. What do yall think?

I would definitely cancel the trade to hatch the egg. You could write a PM where you tell them why you had to cancel the trade, and then you could send them a new teleport link. Due to the fact that they haven't responded for over 48 hours, I might also state that I will gift them to someone else if they don't pick them up in... maybe about 24 hours or again 48 hours.

That's what I would do... If they want the gifts and just can't take them at the moment due to being scrolllocked or whatever, they could have told you. Did you use the message tracker?

That's why I had to ask what to do. I had the message tracker and the person hadn't even looked at the message in 48 hours. I canceled the message and have the eggs in hatcheries so they don't die. I think I'll just gift them to others that can take them once they safely hatch. Thanks everyone for the help!

I need help

Forum name: Saltpath

Dragons Needed: CB blusang, 2g shallow water, and a 3g shimmer...

Are you Willing to trade for it?: I don't have much, but yes, I am biggrin.gif

I need help

PMed you about theShallow Water. I can'thelp with the others though, I'm not much of a catcher and my Tinsels are all above 4th Gen...

I need help

PM'd you about the CB Blueslang.

I delievered the last bundle of gifts to my giftee. smile.gif

Now this Santa has to take a rest! laugh.gif

Also i have recieved an amazing gift from my Secret Santa, thank you so much dear!

This game is so much fun! Thanks you so much PointOfOrigin and Oasis for organizing this. You people are the best!

Also a big "Thank you" to those who helped me out with my gifts!

I'm already looking foreward for the next time this event returns! xd.png

Got given a Ridgewing egg~~ So I should be able to - hopefully - provide a 4G Tinsel in a few days!

The only problem will be deciding who gets it for their giftee. Probably the first person to PM me if I do get one. xd.png

PointofOrigin I've been helped out on the 2nd gen gold front, I still need a green copper from two green copper parents but the 2nd gen gold needs to be crossed out on the I need help list.

sending link for the green copper from green parent copper.

Oasis could you check on my secret Santa? I don't mind the wait at all but I just want to make sure they are still around.

I do love the idea of doing this again! I wouldn't mind just being a helper that helps by catching eggs for people xd.png

Bumping this for Oasis to see wink.gif again wink.gif