PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got two beautiful dino hatchies from Evolette wub.gif Thank you so much smile.gif

I'm sorry that my giftee is going to have to wait a little longer, but hopefully it will be worth the wait smile.gif

Wow. That is beautiful.

I'm going to see if I can't breed some stuff for helping out again now~ though I'm still out of teleports

Well it seems it was just as I expected, those pesky elves messed up AGAIN and had to rouse poor Santa from his well deserved nap to head back to Nakuru's house. He was NOT pleased about having to change out of his Scooby Doo pj's, let me tell you. I swore I heard some very unjolly words coming from his mouth. 3 more shinies are sitting in a basket at her door.

Stay tuned for the next installment of "As The North Pole Turns".

Very much welcome Sarah864. I have to be truthful though, I had a very wonderful friend who helped me by breeding that particular egg. biggrin.gif

I got a CB thunder this morning and did a very undignified little dance in celebration. xd.png

My gifter has just sent me a CB Stripe and is hatching 2 more CB Nebulas and a Dino for me. wub.gif Couldn't ask for a better Secret Santa. Thanks, Sugarbeets!

My giftee accepted her first gift yesterday, and I just sent off gift number two. c:

Also got a second Gen. Thunder from gold winged SA, some CB Bleeding Moon hatchies, and a CB Blusang from my secret santa. Thanks again Milkaq66 wub.gif

Thank you so much saerider I received a lovely red hatchling and a lovely lineaged blusang egg. happy.gif

I was just gifted a beautiful 2nd gen Ice for my giftee. :3 Now I have four things from their wishlist - when two of the eggs have hatched tomorrow, the bundle will find its way to their scroll. ^__^

I'll have to see what to do about the other two things though. I know I'm not required to gift all six wishes, but I still want to try. :3

A very big thanks to my Secret Santa StormWizard212 for the gift of three Vampire hatchlings. I LOVE Vampires but can never seem to make them myself so THANKS SO MUCH!

I have ended up with just the most generous Santa, arenee1999 gifted me two absolutely lovely Coppers wub.gif

I also set down another little parcel on my own giftees doorstep, the contents are a little wet and smell faintly of brine...

Edited by blah

Sent the 3rd small package to my giftee this morning, preparing the 4th for tomorrow (what I can't solve with rares, I solve with hatchies biggrin.gif)

Trading for the other 3 options didn't go well so far. But there is still time.

Also, I just found a potential mate for one of the gifts I received on the AP - they were meant for each other! wub.gif

More eggs are waiting to hatch on my scroll and one hatchie will be ready to go soon as well^^

No word from my Santa though (did they read the PM?), but that's ok since I'm pretty much locked right now...

Edited by Glyndlamir

I sent the pm a second time to my Giftee, so hopefully I'll hear something in the next few hours.

I do have three eggslots open in case anyone need something bred for any of the giftees, and I do not need trades for any of the gifts. I'm in and out throughout the day, but generally check in every 1-2 hours.

I sent the pm a second time to my Giftee, so hopefully I'll hear something in the next few hours.

I do have three eggslots open in case anyone need something bred for any of the giftees, and I do not need trades for any of the gifts. I'm in and out throughout the day, but generally check in every 1-2 hours.

Someon needed 2nd gen Magma from Red X Magma pair. I'm sure there are more, but can't remember them from the top of my head. I'd check first post if I were you smile.gif

Would anyone need this little baby? I sent him over to someone else as a gift, but they havent taken him or responded in over 24 hours, and I need the room. I figure I can just breed them another next week or whenever they respond from my identical pairing.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ToCik

If you want for your giftee, just let me know here? I wouldn't mind if you wanted to give me a CB Blusang or CB Pink back, as those are what I need the room to hunt... lol

Just popping in to say i'v sent my first set of gifts to my giftee, and they were lovingly adopted. smile.gif

I've sent my gifts to my giftee, and they were all accepted, happy.gif

I've also received my gifts from my gifter, and they were all absolutely lovely! happy.gif

Someon needed 2nd gen Magma from Red X Magma pair. I'm sure there are more, but can't remember them from the top of my head. I'd check first post if I were you smile.gif

I saw that last night, but I think they got it pretty quickly.

Just for reference, I do have 8 CB Magmas currently available for breeding as well as:

5 CB Thunders

6 CB Ice

5 CB Blusangs

I can do 2nd gen PBs of almost everything now, but my Metals are still on cooldown. I will need a Red Copper and a Silver ASAP for my own commitments, but can try them later. As always, with metals, it may take a while. rolleyes.gif

I am also loaded with CB Reds, Pinks and Magi, if anyone needs PB BSA dragons.

I also have one 3rd gen Tinsel X Water, http://dragcave.net/lineage/TSerI, that can be bred for gifting. He also has a 4th gen son, but the son has only ever bred Waters. I am willing to try him, though.

I also have a 4th gen spiral Shimmer x Shadow, http://dragcave.net/lineage/OKUKj, that can be bred

thank you polaristar for the lovely CB black wub.gif i've been needing more of these tbh but they just go so fast in the cave happy.gif

caught a CB that my giftee will be very excited to have. i generally try to send over hatchies, but i'm shooting this one over as soon as it cools down happy.gif