PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've sent off one gift of two eggs to my giftee.

I've gotten a gift from my santa too, thanks delboy! It smells just a bit like brine....

Anywho, one of my giftees requests is a 4th or lower shimmer. Considering I've NEVER been able to get myself anything lower than 4th gen, and only a couple of those, I can't breed it myself, and I have not seen any promising trades up in those threads. Can anyone help? Of course I'm willing to trade, but I don't know what that would be since no one who has them up for trade wants what I can produce, usually.

I do have a 2g brown copper PB and a 7th gen silver shimmer from trihorns on my scroll right now if anyone needs them...

I finally unlock in just a few hours! My giftee asked for some very specific things, so I think I'm just gonna breed some of the niceties on my scroll and try to trade or hope for karma. I'll try breeding the one thing I can, but I'm not too hopeful I'll even actually get an egg this week or the rest of the month. x3

I'll probably go the route of offering them up in lineage threads as gifts and list what I need. Hopefully someone will be able to help out! But I'm wary of trading because the nice things I have to breed are pretty specific and probably only useful for those that like those lineages and such, and what are the chances that they'll like what I'm offering and have what I need.? x3

I have been keeping my eye out here, but there hasn't been too much I can help with that somebody didn't beat me too. Great job helping each other out, all!

I need help

Forum name: djengis

Dragons Needed: Low gen Tinsel Stair (i only have long and messy gens)

Are you Willing to trade for it? 2 CB Blusangs and anything else you may want

hi Djengis have a look at the list in my profile to see if your giftee would like any of those

I've sent off one gift of two eggs to my giftee.

I've gotten a gift from my santa too, thanks delboy! It smells just a bit like brine....

Anywho, one of my giftees requests is a 4th or lower shimmer. Considering I've NEVER been able to get myself anything lower than 4th gen, and only a couple of those, I can't breed it myself, and I have not seen any promising trades up in those threads. Can anyone help? Of course I'm willing to trade, but I don't know what that would be since no one who has them up for trade wants what I can produce, usually.

I do have a 2g brown copper PB and a 7th gen silver shimmer from trihorns on my scroll right now if anyone needs them...

Hi jumpsnake the lowest gen shimmer I can breed is an offspring of

3G zilver prise d (fNl6f)x (m)shadowwalker(Armelia's Ghost III)

unfortunately your giftee would need CB shadowwalkers to continue that (or i would have offered it to my giftee)

I need help

Forum name: MyrrhDarkwing

Dragons Needed: An EG dragon with one or more post-2011 spriters' alts in its lineage, not picky on breed

Are you Willing to trade for it?: Sure! I'm not that great a catcher, but I can breed most anything on my scroll.

I need help

Forum name: MyrrhDarkwing

Dragons Needed: An EG dragon with one or more post-2011 spriters' alts in its lineage, not picky on breed

Are you Willing to trade for it?: Sure! I'm not that great a catcher, but I can breed most anything on my scroll.

Would a sibling of

this white be any good for you ?the heartseeker was 2012 but the shadow walkers are 2011 -(not post 2011) so I'm not sure if that's any good for you

Edited by velvet_paw

I need help

Forum name: delboy

Dragons Needed: 2G Silver x male Cavern Lurker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything bred from my scroll.

I need help

Forum name: delboy

Dragons Needed: 2G Silver x male Cavern Lurker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything bred from my scroll.

Check your PM file.

Check your PM file.

Thank you so much! Wow, I never imagined someone would help before I even got to bed.

Thank you so much! Wow, I never imagined someone would help before I even got to bed.

Glad I could help. I got lucky on my first attempt. biggrin.gif

I want to send a very big thanks to my Secret Santa, kiramaru7, for the lovely gifts... didn't expect so many babies for my collection... THANK YOU!!!!

On the "giftee" side of this topic... I have managed to send my Giftee" all but one of their request... Like Jumpsnake, my giftee requested a 3G or lower Shimmer. They said they would accept a 4G, but unfortunately my only 3G Shimmer is an EG and they want a staircase sad.gif I can breed PB Coppers, but they don't seem to be trade worthy at the moment for 3 or 4G Shimmers sad.gif Oh well, "a stalking I will go" and maybe I'll come up with something trade worthy wink.gif Good luck everyone with your own "hunts". If I can breed anything for anyone I'll gladly help out. Can breed most any 2G since I have at least 1 CB pair of every breed except Prizes... just PM me if you need anything smile.gif

CODE

I need help

Forum name: Delphiniuma (Scroll in my signature)

Dragons Needed: Copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes!

@ Delphiniuma - what type of copper?? color, gen, lineage ....

I need help

Forum name: Candythekitty1152

Dragons Needed:CB Blusang, Purple Dino, And a 2nd gen Magma from F Magma x M Red

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, I have some decent dragons that im willing to breed. I am a TERRIBLE catcher, one once i had a lucky day with a Blusang. I will trade ANYTHING off my scroll.

check ur Pm box for the Magma happy.gif one of my 2 girls was feeling productive today

I wanted to take the time to thank my secret santa, djengis, for my beautiful egg! Take a look at this beauty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oWlsd. Thank you, djengis!

In other news, if anyone has a CB brown copper, I will trade you handsomely for it. I'll add on the helper thing in a minute wth an edit.

I need help

Forum name: lyricmaniac

Dragons Needed: CB brown copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? Absolutely, and I have some pretty stunning things to trade. I'm extremely pregnoid and ready to pop, so it's difficult to spend the hours hunting. I can easily breed though, and I would be happy to trade for anything that I can breed from my scroll. Check out my scroll here: http://dragcave.net/user/Lyricmaniac

I recently just bred these things that I can use to trade, though I would prefer to keep the tinsel and use that as a gift as well. The shimmers I would totally give for a CB copper though: 4th gen bronze shimmer from crimson spiral (lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/WjPnB)

5th gen silver shimmer from golden wyvern stair (lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ccz1Y)

4th gen tinsel from golden wyvern spiral (lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QhimG)

Also, sent EscapistLore a 2nd gen PB black. I can send more, but there's no way to be sure they'll alt.

Edited by Lyricmaniac

2PB Black, you say? I know I have a breeding pair of them.

The Blusang's claimed, but if anyone needs a Cheese when it's off cooldown~

I wanted to take the time to thank my secret santa, djengis, for my beautiful egg! Take a look at this beauty: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oWlsd. Thank you, djengis!

In other news, if anyone has a CB brown copper, I will trade you handsomely for it. I'll add on the helper thing in a minute wth an edit.

I need help

Forum name: lyricmaniac

Dragons Needed: CB brown copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? Absolutely, and I have some pretty stunning things to trade. I'm extremely pregnoid and ready to pop, so it's difficult to spend the hours hunting. I can easily breed though, and I would be happy to trade for anything that I can breed from my scroll. Check out my scroll here: http://dragcave.net/user/Lyricmaniac

Also, sent EscapistLore a 2nd gen PB black. I can send more, but there's no way to be sure they'll alt.

Thanks, but it sucks. I sent a friend an egg a few days ago and still hasnt been picked up so I'm egglocked... *sighs*