PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just putting this out there: It is very unlikely that I'd be able to do a summer event as I'm with my mother in July, August, and September and she doesn't have a PC

:C

Maybe we could start a little earlier to start gifting in June, so you could be around?

That's sucky. I almost lost my mind this holidays when I was cut off for just one week; I'd explode if I had to do that for three months...

And I have my finals all through May and June. Can't afford any distractions there - learning four year's worth of subjects will be hard on it's own.

So if we get it set up in late June/early July, then, and then perhaps have gifting around August? At least in the UK, that's our summer holiday, so if it's the same for most people then it'll be a good time.

Maybe we could pull it off if we were granted a group account. So that both of us can edit posts if someone is too busy around that time.

Maybe we could pull it off if we were granted a group account. So that both of us can edit posts if someone is too busy around that time.

a group account would make it easier. all assignments are together under one account then too.

Either time frame works for me if you'll need my help. I'm a teacher so I have summers off from the first week of June to September.

I'm pretty surr that a group account was denied last year, but organizing an event two times a year is a bit different from organising it just once.

Sure thing we'd probabpy need help. Between Oasis being MIA, my school and the fact that I'll have to get a job during that time we would probably need a lot of help.

I'm pretty surr that a group account was denied last year, but organizing an event two times a year is a bit different from organising it just once.

Sure thing we'd probabpy need help. Between Oasis being MIA, my school and the fact that I'll have to get a job during that time we would probably need a lot of help.

true, plus different people do this event every year. this would make it uniform more? if we can't get a group account, we will just have to make it work like you and Oasis did. smile.gif

Sent my gift. Sorry for the delay!

If anyone here needs something bred for their giftee, I'd be happy to help (Nothing metallic, they're all on cool down. Stubborn shiny brats. tongue.gif)

Sorry to be a bother but did everyone in the first post that needed help with a cb blusang and all those reading this already get one? I'm thinking of pming the people since no one sent me a message but I need to know ASAP especially to avoid trade confusions.

Got my gifts. Thank you very much, GRKeistra! I absolutely love the little darlings!

I'd love to help organize this! My finals are in may, but in June-July I can help more!

A group account would definitely make it easier.. Oh, this event is so cool!

Out of 93 participants that I've sent messages to, six of them haven't read them. Two of those six do not have their email visible. Because of it, two persons can sign up for the Secret Santa instead of them. If you want to participate post here in the thread or send me your wishlists in the PM. Please do it according to the thread rules (first post).

I sent a message to ruby. We'll see if she's willing to grant group account and then go from there.

And Ruby answered biggrin.gif

I think a project account for the secret santa is a good idea. It does recur and if we had members that would stay with it and redo it each year (and throughout the year around Christmas/Valentines etc) I think it would be a good idea.

Anyone willing to really commit to this PM me biggrin.gif

Oasis, do I have a Secret Santa now? I got a PM from Emeraldmay earlier, saying that she already had a giftee (but she was kind enough to still gift me something biggrin.gif )

Oasis could you check on my secret Santa? I don't mind wait at all but I just want to make sure they are still around.

I do love the idea of doing this again! I wouldn't mind just being a helper that helps by catching eggs for people xd.png

Selly gave me a pretty CB Blusang~ smile.gif So I have to find a pretty special name for when it hatches~

Out of 93 participants that I've sent messages to, six of them haven't read them. Two of those six do not have their email visible. Because of it, two persons can sign up for the Secret Santa instead of them. If you want to participate post here in the thread or send me your wishlists in the PM. Please do it according to the thread rules (first post).

I sent a message to ruby. We'll see if she's willing to grant group account and then go from there.

Since I've got no news of my gifter, was he one of them? smile.gif

Since I've got no news of my gifter, was he one of them? smile.gif

No biggrin.gif Your participant is here and searching for your gifts smile.gif

Now that I think of it, I have not heard from my Secret Santa either...

I think it would be great to do this again at a different time of the year. Maybe like a birthday event, around the time of DC's anniversary?

I need help

Forum name:shinjiteru

Dragons Needed:3G stripe from Male Shadow Walker x Female Stripe checker or 3G red from Male shadow walker x female Red checker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yeah, let's discuss

Thanks to tishavara , I got the pretty for my giftee laugh.giflaugh.gif Have fun!

Edited by shinjiteru

Ooh, a birthday one would be neat. When is that again though xd.png

It's in May.

God guys, you would organize something like this every month xd.png

ETA: And I think we've got enough mods for the future thread.

ETAA: And the two open spots have been filled.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

It's in May.

God guys, you would organize something like this every month xd.png

Ooo every month??? *hops around excited*