PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the only thing I could breed for my giftee was met with the terrible "these dragons refuse to even go near each other..."

I have no idea what to get them now, so hopefully someone can help? There was obviously other choices on this list, I just picked what might be easier to find? I don't even know what's easy to find here anymore, LOL.

I need help

Forum name: dsnet06

Dragons Needed: CB or PB 2nd gen split, PB Gilded Bloodscale or Duotone, 2nd gen pb stripe

Are you Willing to trade for it? I can breed you what I can? I've had some bad luck catching things in the cave lately though due to Internet connectivity issues.

I was hoping to give the 2nd gen split and 2nd gen stripe but that didn't happen. *sigh*

Breed you a Stripe, and the others will follow when I get some space smile.gif

So the only thing I could breed for my giftee was met with the terrible "these dragons refuse to even go near each other..."

I have no idea what to get them now, so hopefully someone can help? There was obviously other choices on this list, I just picked what might be easier to find? I don't even know what's easy to find here anymore, LOL.

I need help

Forum name: dsnet06

Dragons Needed: CB or PB 2nd gen split, PB Gilded Bloodscale or Duotone, 2nd gen pb stripe

Are you Willing to trade for it? I can breed you what I can? I've had some bad luck catching things in the cave lately though due to Internet connectivity issues.

I was hoping to give the 2nd gen split and 2nd gen stripe but that didn't happen. *sigh*

They wouldn't happen to want a CB Bloodscale would they? I have one knocking around I don't need.

Oh, if anyone needs a 4EG Silver for a giftee, PM me with a dummy egg trade - I only have one Magi left who's waiting for the Dino x3

( http://dragcave.net/lineage/NNiuF is the Silver in question, by the way)

Watch as I get two PMs at once >< I'll go with whichever I get first...

I'll see what I can do, haven't bred my 2heads much recently. Check on my Sherbets, too...

Edit: Sorry, it's a no-go with the 2heads, my only eligible female available is a Bloodscale (bar the three Opals) and I don't have a male one able to breed. And Golden/Silver Sherbet went yesterday...sorry sad.gif Though I can see if I can't catch one.

Does the stripe colour matter?

Stripe is supposed to be green.

They wouldn't happen to want a CB Bloodscale would they? I have one knocking around I don't need.

Um it says PB bloodscale? I'm not really sure if that counts or not? I mean, I could go ask? I somewhat know the person.

Edited by dsnet06

My stripes refused to give me a green one dry.gif And two headed are stubborn. I think I never got this many refusals in a row.

Santa was dragged out of bed by those unorganized elves to deliver a misplaced, but now found gift to Nakuru's doorstep. Sadly for Santa I have a strong feeling it won't be his last trip there. Those darn elves, once they got unionized it all went downhill.

To scour the AP for those mischievous 2heads! Raar!

(and because we're on a new page - anyone need a 4EG silver?)

Stripe is supposed to be green.

Um it says PB bloodscale? I'm not really sure if that counts or not? I mean, I could go ask? I somewhat know the person.

Sent you a PM for the Bloodscale, and I'm testing out my Stripes to see if I even have a pair... HAH nope. I should really get two CB pairs of every dragon, I really should...

Edited by car340

Ups. Just abandoned a Nebula egg from that pairing.

Sorry forgot to check this thread for replies. Is it a nebula or a silver? Both are a pain to nab in the AP but I can try.

Edit: Just to clarify I'm talking about the blue nebula x silver checker I posted help about a while back.

Edited by Sarah864

2G Green Stripe covered for dsnet06. smile.gif Sending them a PM with TP link now,

Sorry forgot to check this thread for replies. Is it a nebula or a silver? Both are a pain to nab in the AP but I can try.

Edit: Just to clarify I'm talking about the blue nebula x silver checker I posted help about a while back.

Nebula. This one is a stairstep, but I can also try breeding even gen for you once they get over CD like this. )

Edited by PointOfOrigin

If you could breed an even gen checker that would be perfect! biggrin.gif

I'll be breeding them for you regularly. Hopefully they'll give an egg.

Your orginal gift person resigned from the event, so you got a new one now wacko.gif

Ah, thanks for letting me know^^''

Wow. I just found an AP Black that some people would really like...so~!

Current giving list!

4EG Silver (been around a bit, so might offer it on a trade soon)

Beautiful 4EG Black checker w/ male Silver

Get me a PM or post in this if you need either for a giftee, I'll need a dummy egg trade.

Edited by Enigmatron

Current giving list!

Get me a PM or post in this if you need either for a giftee, I'll need a dummy egg trade.

I'm pretty sure somebody needed a Black like that.

2G Green Stripe covered for dsnet06. smile.gif Sending them a PM with TP link now,

Welp, she is egg locked and so is her giftee so can't pass this little cutie along to her. Anyone else need a 2G PB Green Stripe egg for gifting? Or just want it for themselves? I hate when my babies go to the AP.

Hmm. Well, not on the help list, so I'll just wait for someone~

Watch as it hatches alt before they come on and I'm tempted to keep it. xd.png

Current giving list!

That black is gorgeous! Great lineage and quite the nice find. I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

and I'm testing out my Stripes to see if I even have a pair... HAH nope. I should really get two CB pairs of every dragon, I really should...

I should really get multiple CB pairs myself. I've never had goals for this game; I think I just might start with that as my goal, LOL.

PointofOrigin I did get everything I needed, so I don't need help anymore. I thought you might already know, but I wanted to be sure to post again and confirm it's all good again. biggrin.gif

Edited by dsnet06

Current giving list!

I don't need it for a giftee but if nobody wants it, I would be very happy if I could get it -it would make a perfect mate if my pair ever chooses to give me a Silver sibling to this dragon

A CB Blusang and a 5th Gen Gold stair with Black are on their way to my giftee smile.gif Now I just need to get some commons and a CB Gold

PointofOrigin I did get everything I needed, so I don't need help anymore. I thought you might already know, but I wanted to be sure to post again and confirm it's all good again. biggrin.gif

Yep, noticed biggrin.gif

Does no one need a CB Cheese? I'd probably keep it on my scroll for an hour or so, but after that it gets an express trip to the AP.

Yep, noticed biggrin.gif

Does no one need a CB Cheese? I'd probably keep it on my scroll for an hour or so, but after that it gets an express trip to the AP.

If no one wants it I can take it in 3hrs to use as trading material for my giftee's secret santa list.

Edit: If this happens send a pm, I respond fast, but if anyone else needs it more than give it to them since I'm a somewhat good catcher.

Edited by Sarah864