PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UPDATE:

I no longer need a Dino or CB Blusang for my giftee, but if anyone comes across a "spare" 3 or 4G stairstep Shimmer or CB Metal I could sure use that... It's the last request on my giftee's list. Thank you to all who helped or even offered to help... Everyone has been most generous!

Ooo every month??? *hops around excited*

You want to kill me? There wouldn't even be enough time for signups.

I was just able to breed a 2nd gen magma from red. Sending a PM to Candythekitty1152 to see if she still needs it for her giftee.

I just saw Santa send off a messanger dragon to Saltpath's door. wrapped up in a colorful blanket to keep it warm was this odd little blue and white spotted egg. Hopefully it will get along with the other little one's that were sent there earlier.

So Selly got me something absolutely beautiful but I don't know if I can post the lineage link yet because I haven't /got it yet/ - accursed egglock xd.png

Hi all... I am just now seeing this thread, and trying to read through it all... I've seen a couple posts from secret santa's saying that they need help coming up with gifts for their giftees...

I would be absolutely happy to help - and participate as a breeder for future events... I'll go look now to see if there is an official "form" for this, but in the mean time - if I can be of assistance, please let me know! smile.gif

LadyA

I sent Candythekitty1152 a pm for a cb blusang if she/he still needs one. Her/his last post was in the morning though. I need to get rid of it so I can catch a cb metal (probably copper) to trade for a cb neglected. If anyone can make those pm me to set up a trade.

Edited by Sarah864

I need help

Forum name:shinjiteru

Dragons Needed:3G stripe from Male Shadow Walker x Female Stripe checker or 3G red from Male shadow walker x female Red checker

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yeah, let's discuss

Would a sibling of The Declaration help? http://dragcave.net/lineage/iuVki

I can try breeding if you wish. I do not need a trade for it.

ETA: just saw the edit to your post. I'm glad you found something! smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

UPDATE:

Hi. smile.gif I'll try requesting the 6EG PB Daydream and 4EG Male Silver x Female Guardian I need for my giftee elsewhere (but I'll be happy if someone can still breed me one <3). If anyone needs a CB Golden Wyvern for their giftees, I have 2 I'm willing to give.

I need help

Forum name: GRKeistra

Dragons Needed: EG Dorkface, CB Blueslang

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes most definitely anything on my scroll I'm willing to breed in exchange.

Thanks to Sarah864 and SockPuppet Strangler for the help!

Edited by GRKeistra

Blah, other person isn't replying so if you pm me a trade link to a dummy egg I can give you a cb blusang

Edited by Sarah864

We're probably going to make a poll on what the new name should be for non January/christmas secret gifting. Feel free to pm me with brainstormed names if you feel like sharing. Otherwise, this is a friendly heads up.

Oasis, do I have a Secret Santa now? I got a PM from Emeraldmay earlier, saying that she already had a giftee (but she was kind enough to still gift me something biggrin.gif )

why didn't she pm me honestly what

Must have written stuff down wrong.

I'll try to fix whatever is wrong when I can get on my PC tomorrow

Btw, I'll still be around during summer I just can't do like big pms or something because I'll be on my iPod or tablet sooo.

I guess I can still provide emotional support xd.png

Edited by Oasis

My dear secret santa, djengis, has attempted to load me further with an offering of four (YES FOUR) low gen tinsels. Djengis is spoiling me rotten! I wanted to publicly thank my secret santa for such a thoughtful and generous gift.

ALSO, MODS: I no longer require help for the CB copper. Someone has offered to trade with me. smile.gif I've sent a couple of gifts to my giftee, and he/she will be receiving one more in the morning.

Edited by Lyricmaniac

dhorne, if you still need a pink from frill x old pink in a week's time, I can try breeding for you. I just bred my old pink and frill to other things today, so I can't try before then, sorry. </3

Hunting for my giftee right now. Actually managed a cb ice. =o Not what they wanted, so if anybody needs a cb ice for their giftee, PM me. :3 The little lovely has been claimed for another secret santa and will be sent off when cooldown ends. <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

why didn't she pm me honestly what

Must have written stuff down wrong.

I'll try to fix whatever is wrong when I can get on my PC tomorrow

Btw, I'll still be around during summer I just can't do like big pms or something because I'll be on my iPod or tablet sooo.

I guess I can still provide emotional support xd.png

She said she did, I just checked to make sure...

I PM'd them back, and apparently they were supposed to send your form to somebody else

Anyways, thank you for still trying biggrin.gif

Hi, have CB Black egg, CB Lumina egg, CB Sunstone egg and a Pink egg from Old Pink and Yule... Does anyone need any of these to help with their gifting???