PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If no one wants it I can take it in 3hrs to use as trading material for my giftee's secret santa list.

Alright. If nobody else shows up, I'll send it to you.

Yay, Dino's off cooldown. *goes to send the link to Ldyfsh who isn't on right now but may as well*

Final chance for the Silver? I'll be APing it soon if not.

I need help

Forum name: Evolette

Dragons Needed: 6EG PB Daydream (mate for this) and 4EG Male Silver from Female Guardian checker (must not be related to this)

Are you Willing to trade for it? I still have the CB Golden Wyvern. smile.gif

I think these will be the hardest for me to obtain (I don't own a single Daydream xd.png), so I could use some help. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by Evolette

Is is time to be concerned yet? I picked up the first pair of the eggs needed for my giftee last night, egg-locking myself until later tonight, and sent them off this morning when they came off cooldown. I've had no response, not even a request to hold the eggs while they make room, although I tracked it, and they did read the message midday.

I've also heard nothing from my gifter.

On the other hand, when I unlock, I can help with breeding 2nd gens of almost anything, if anyone needs a PB of something or a Hybrid. It's fun seeing all the ways people are helping each other. <3

Is is time to be concerned yet? I picked up the first pair of the eggs needed for my giftee last night, egg-locking myself until later tonight, and sent them off this morning when they came off cooldown. I've had no response, not even a request to hold the eggs while they make room, although I tracked it, and they did read the message midday.

On the other hand, when I unlock, I can help with breeding 2nd gens of almost anything, if anyone needs a PB of something or a Hybrid. It's fun seeing all the ways people are helping each other. <3

The first part - that's worrying, at least to me :| Reading it and not replying :/

I haven't had a message from my gifter either, but don't worry so much about that - often people are waiting to get all their gift(s) together x3

Don't know about your gifter (you'll have to poke Oasis)

As far as your gifteee goes, try poking them again. Maybe they read your PM and forgot about it? Anyways, ask them for an answer, whether they want you to keep the egg for them some time. If they don't answer in the next two days you'll get another giftee.

If anyone tried to PM me in the last couple hours, I've cleared my message box since then

[geeze are you kidding me so many pms *-*]

Don't know about your gifter (you'll have to poke Oasis)

As far as your gifteee goes, try poking them again. Maybe they read your PM and forgot about it? Anyways, ask them for an answer, whether they want you to keep the egg for them some time. If they don't answer in the next two days you'll get another giftee.

Thank you, and Enigmatron, too. I'll wait a full 24 hours, and pm them again, but it seems like others are flying through the list completions, so it makes the waiting a little frustrating.

I'm not that worried about the gifter yet, since I am still egg-locked, and I've had several glomps in the past week. smile.gif

Thank you, and Enigmatron, too. I'll wait a full 24 hours, and pm them again, but it seems like others are flying through the list completions, so it makes the waiting a little frustrating.

I'm not that worried about the gifter yet, since I am still egg-locked, and I've had several glomps in the past week. smile.gif

I get a feeling that the others forgot we have a whole month tongue.gif

If it makes you feel any better I still haven't sent or received any gifts.

I get a feeling that the others forgot we have a whole month tongue.gif

If it makes you feel any better I still haven't sent or received any gifts.

lol someone PMed me saying that they were egglocked and wouldn't be able to give/receive anything for another three days and if that was going to be too long then they should be taken off the lists.

Does anyone need a CB winter seasonal? (If you're going to try and make a trade with me [you don't have to, I might just give it to you if you're having trouble] don't offer me any eggs please and thank you c: )

Okay, I've already sent my giftee a 'very large box' . Other items are a little tricker, since I generally don't focus on lineages when I hunt. If anybody would like to take a gander, I'll pm them.

Also, I've bred my cb stripes and gotten two PB reds and a PB black, anybody need one? OH, and a CB Green Opal

Edited by ScnBrain_2008

Alright. If nobody else shows up, I'll send it to you.

I'm not egglocked now. Does anyone else need the cheese? Again I'm a decent catcher so if you need it more speak now.

Welp, I just sent my giftee's second gift. ^.^ I hope they like it.

This is really making me egglocked. And my gifter is the best, and absolutely amazing, and.. *goes on for twenty minutes* Ahem. Yeah, they rock. smile.gif

I need help

Forum name:rascal1414

Dragons Needed: CB Copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes I have a 3 rd gen gold x sw egg

Sent my giftee their first parcel. Am excited, I can get practically everything on their list. Was hoping I'd have one like that biggrin.gif

Bred an egg for dhorne's help request also.

Welp, gifted three things off of my giftee's wishlist and now to spend the rest of the month seeing if I can get at least one more. The other two I'm not sure about as I've been playing for five years now and I don't even have them on my scroll.

Good luck to everyone else! If you need help with breeding, I'll be all freed up next week (provided there isn't a release).

I need help

Forum name: Candythekitty1152

Dragons Needed:CB Blusang, Purple Dino, And a 2nd gen Magma from F Magma x M Red

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, I have some decent dragons that im willing to breed. I am a TERRIBLE catcher, one once i had a lucky day with a Blusang. I will trade ANYTHING off my scroll.

I received some lovely gifts from Rascal1414 (four speckle throat hatchies and a 4th gen bronze tinsel egg). So Santa was very nice to me smile.gif

Unfortunately my giftee seems to be MIA. Haven't heard back from them yet

I need help

Dragons Needed:CB Blusang, Purple Dino, And a 2nd gen Magma from F Magma x M Red

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, I have some decent dragons that im willing to breed. I am a TERRIBLE catcher, one once i had a lucky day with a Blusang. I will trade ANYTHING off my scroll.

I'll see what I can find. Pretty sure I have a female CB Magma somewhere, and the others I see sometimes smile.gif

Hmmm, I must have done something wrong when summiting my list and sign up sheet since I didn't get a pm, but oh well, I guess there is next year! :'3

I need help

tried my magma X red out and got a no interest. i can try again next week if noone has been able to get one to you before then.