PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I need help

Forum name: Lastalda

Dragons Needed: CB blusang(s) (my giftee seems to love them, it seems xd.png )

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, gladly. smile.gif See my rares lists, holiday lists and finished even-gen lineages lists for ideas what I can breed. smile.gif

Thank you for the kind gifts, I know my giftee will be delighted! biggrin.gif

Also, huge THANK YOU to my Secret Santa Oasis for the beautiful CBs! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lastalda

My secret Santa has send me 2 gorgeous gifts! Thanks so much santa!!

I also no longer need the low gen Tinsel, i've received some from very generous people, thanks so much!!

If anyone needs a CB Tan Ridgewing for their SS, PM me! I managed to catch two from the cave. o.O I also have two CB Female Frills and a CB Old Pink if anyone needs anything from them!

Edit: Or if anyone needs a 2G Red copper from Black. I was trying for a Black egg. *facepalm*

Edited by cdvla313

I want to participate!

Sirikith:

Sirikith:

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Gold from Gold winged Snow angel unrelated to: her and her

2. 3rd gen PB with spriters alt or shimmers in base as mate for white from rosebuds Moonstone or royal blue would be great

3. CB Red nebula

4.3rd gen black from alts, with SW or grave in base as his mate

5. CB red or pink hatchling

6. 2nd gen black from alt sweetling, not: Heartseaze, C Valentine La Valentino, Celestial Valentine Day Massacre, (6jOf), SAD Cuppycake

I've just sent the first bundle to my giftee. :3 I guess now's the time to ask for help with the last two things...

I need help

Forum name: The_Imago

Dragons Needed: 3rd gen PB Thuwed, unrelated to her

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, of course. :3 I can breed anything from my scroll for you, including 2nd gens from Frill, Old Pink, Copper, holidays, ...

I guess the Shimmer isn't such a tricky thing to get, especially if you've been around as long as I have, but I've never been interested in Prize dragons and my collection isn't very impressive. X') My strength merely lies in having been here for every event since Christmas 2008. xd.png Got a Shimmer. :3

Edited by The_Imago

I need help

Forum name: Lastalda

Dragons Needed: CB blusang(s) (my giftee seems to love them, it seems xd.png )

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, gladly. smile.gif See my rares listsholiday lists and finished even-gen lineages lists for ideas what I can breed. smile.gif

I just caught one. The usual cooldown applies, of course, so I can send it to you in about 5 hours biggrin.gif

@Sirikith: You're a bit late to the show, however, for items #2, #4 and #6 you may be luckier with the Special Release Offspring Gifting Group - you're familiar with that one already, I think? And then there is also the Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre in the Breeding section. I sure would like to try my hands on #4 (the Black) but it for sure won't happen during this Secret Santa season anymore.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Got my gifts. Thank you very much, GRKeistra! I absolutely love the little darlings!

Oops sorry I just sent something to you too cause I got your list sent to me and this was the first time I could get online.

Guess I am not in it anymore but feel free to take the egg if you wish biggrin.gif

Had to move over christmas and just got settled in enough to come on, sorry for any inconvenience to the organisers of this thread

Out of 93 participants that I've sent messages to, six of them haven't read them. Two of those six do not have their email visible. Because of it, two persons can sign up for the Secret Santa instead of them. If you want to participate post here in the thread or send me your wishlists in the PM. Please do it according to the thread rules (first post).

The thread was opened up again for gifting because some participants seem to have fallen by the way, so I think Sirkith's post is legit, although it's up to PointOfOrigin or Oasis to approve them.

I also have a misclicked CB Bleeding Moon that will be heading for the AP in a little while, unless anyone needs it for a giftee, Claim the egg!

Edited by dragongrrl

My giftee got their 2nd bundle stuffed in their fireplace-stockings. I hope they will like them. *munches cookies and sips milk* laugh.gif

Now I need to get to catching, the two most tricky wishes remain.

My own Secret Santa so far hasn't contacted me, but I'm happy enough gifting stuff for the time being. happy.gif

I've just sent the first bundle to my giftee. :3 I guess now's the time to ask for help with the last two things...

I need help

Dragons Needed:

• 3rd gen PB Thuwed, unrelated to her
  • 5th gen two-breed Shimmer-scale (no even-gen, no Blusang mates) (my giftee does not have CB Marrows)
Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, of course. :3 I can breed anything from my scroll for you, including 2nd gens from Frill, Old Pink, Copper, holidays, ...

I guess the Shimmer isn't such a tricky thing to get, especially if you've been around as long as I have, but I've never been interested in Prize dragons and my collection isn't very impressive. X') My strength merely lies in having been here for every event since Christmas 2008. xd.png

Oh, well...I don't have 5th gen Shimmer... >.< I can't breed them on any way.

I have those guys, that are 7th gen and 8th gen, two breed.Sadly, if you want to continue lineage, you will have to get CB Golded wyvern unsure.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GAkAx

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eo2DQ

I need help

Dragons Needed:

• 3rd gen PB Thuwed, unrelated to her
  • 5th gen two-breed Shimmer-scale (no even-gen, no Blusang mates) (my giftee does not have CB Marrows)

I guess the Shimmer isn't such a tricky thing to get, especially if you've been around as long as I have, but I've never been interested in Prize dragons and my collection isn't very impressive. X') My strength merely lies in having been here for every event since Christmas 2008. xd.png

Would a Silver Shimmer with Shadows work, sibling to this one - http://dragcave.net/lineage/TnJuS?

Fog is mine and I can try her in a couple of hours, if this will help. smile.gif

I need help

Forum name:Drogonhe1

Dragons Needed:cb blusang, cb green copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes of coure! i have a cb winter and purple dino

I need help

Dragons Needed:

3rd gen PB Thuwed, unrelated to her

5th gen two-breed Shimmer-scale (no even-gen, no Blusang mates) (my giftee does not have CB Marrows)

Sent a PM with two Shimmer-eggs to choose from. Yay for cooperative Shimmers! laugh.gif

I sadly can only breed 4th gen PB Thuweds, however... unsure.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

If my giftee wants CB vines and i need CB vines for my lineage project, do i have to gift them to my giftee? Or can i keep the CB vines i catch/get?

If my giftee wants CB vines and i need CB vines for my lineage project, do i have to gift them to my giftee? Or can i keep the CB vines i catch/get?

As far as I understood you are not "forced" to give anything.

How many do you need and how many does your giftee want? I am sure I can nab some from the cave and send them over.

As far as I understood you are not "forced" to give anything.

How many do you need and how many does your giftee want? I am sure I can nab some from the cave and send them over.

I don't know how many i need and i don't know how many she/he wants.

I would guess one would do? You only have to gift one egg from her list, so you can just pick another if you don't want to gift a Vine.

You should only pass one on to your giftee if someone from this thread gifts you one for that purpose.

The thread was opened up again for gifting because some participants seem to have fallen by the way, so I think Sirkith's post is legit, although it's up to PointOfOrigin or Oasis to approve them.

I totally missed that. And I though I had done well with keeping up with all the posts in here *sigh* ... ignore me then.

I got a Shimmer egg from Shroomlet, thanks again! smile.gif

Generally one is enough, if you're feeling generous you may gift more than the amount listed (in the event where no specific number is listed, it would be safe to assume only one is being requested). When I signed up I specified multiple choices (so that my gifter had an idea on what I liked), although only asked for one from the entire list. I've received multiples and have also gifted my giftee multiples. :3

If you need a CB Vine for your giftee, I've got one on cooldown, that will be available to send in 5 hours. smile.gif

I want to participate!

Sirikith:

Sirikith:

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Gold from Gold winged Snow angel unrelated to: her and her

2. 3rd gen PB with spriters alt or shimmers in base as mate for white from rosebuds Moonstone or royal blue would be great

3. CB Red nebula

4.3rd gen black from alts, with SW or grave in base as his mate

5. CB red or pink hatchling

6. 2nd gen black from alt sweetling, not: Heartseaze, C Valentine La Valentino, Celestial Valentine Day Massacre, (6jOf), SAD Cuppycake

Sorry, but those two open spots have been taken. I'll PM you if anything else opens.

I totally missed that. And I though I had done well with keeping up with all the posts in here *sigh* ... ignore me then.

Well, they got snapped up fast smile.gif

Edit: Updated the help list. I'm pretty sure that some of the people up there have already received everything that they need, so if they are still up there please tell me so that I can remove them.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I need help

Dragons Needed: 3rd gen PB Thuwed, unrelated to her

I think I can help with this... although it wouldn't be completely purebred...

Can do a sibling of : Lineage

Let me know what you think?

i'd love for this event to be done multiple times a year happy.gif July seems a good time, with starting sign-ups going from June 1st - June 20th, then gifting starting July 1st. We can even stick with the Christmas in July theme happy.gif

the only thing ... i'd stay away from May when DC's birthday is. least TJ do another 7 dragons in 7 days maddness unsure.gif

coppers are still rare and bloodscales are only just now becomming easily catchable, so we wouldn't want the secret santa gifting spree to suffer due to a massive new release; or for any of us to miss out on the next Blusang or Copper released dry.gif

edit - still waiting for the 2G magam to be picked up by Candythekitty1152 and sent my giftee an briney egg and a moony hatchie. the next two should hatch in a few hours, then i can try breeding/catching a few more for em happy.gif

Edited by Red2111

I'm hoping my black egg I was given alts for my giftee.

My gifter sent me a sunsong eggie with an absolutely gorgeous lineage, I have a new project trying to continue it. biggrin.gif They totally rock.

Don't feel bad! It is pretty chaotic with all these Magi flying around. I'm amazed there haven't been any collisions! wacko.gif

Last call on the Bleeding Moon - http://dragcave.net/teleport/9a9a149fe85c6...ac51056a951c5bc - it hits the AP in 20 minutes!