PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thank you, just noticed that the darn autocorrect changed giftee to fifteen.... WEIRD 😝

I need help

Forum name: Ldyfsh

Dragons Needed: CB Blusang, Any Dino

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure, anything I can breed off my scroll, and usually I'm a decent catcher (though lately my luck has been pretty bad 😒😣)

Got the Dino!! Yay!! Thank you for your help everyone!!!

Aww sad.gif

I sent a gift so you don't feel left out though! smile.gifor I would have done if I had Magis

I need help

Forum name: milkaq

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen Thunder from Goldwinged SnowAngel

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, of course

To bad i don't own Cb SnowAngels, sigh....

RoseRedAus has send me the Thunder from Snow Angel.

Thank you so much, dear!

Now i can send the next bundel to my giftee. biggrin.gif

Edited by milkaq66

Oh, wow. xd.png How in the did I manage that? Well at least it wasn't because I broke a rule (kinda haha). tongue.gif

And also enigmatron thank you so much for your kindness, I Absolutley positively love it! <3

You're welcome smile.gif

Aaand tomorrow hopefully my Magi will recharge or I'll have to bug people for dummy eggs to help out xd.png

And I can't wait to see what my gifts are, but I also don't want to rush my gifter. If you're reading this, make me wait if you need to! xd.png

I received the pink egg for my giftee from wonderful people. Thank you!

You may cross me off the list smile.gif

Edited by dhorne

I currently have two slots open if anybody need a 2nd gen something bred, and also over 50 Magi on standby, so if you need a hand, I can help.

My giftee picked up her first gift. Unfortunately, I did not get back a PM from her. unsure.gif Well, I have a few more gifts at hand no matter what. Still, a thank you would have made me happy.

I haven't heard anything from my own Santa yet, but since I am scroll-locked right now, it's perfectly okay.

My giftee accepted the first bunch of gifts. Those were the hardest to get for me, as those were 1, 2, and 3 on the wishlist.

But I already have some more eggs on my scroll, that will hatch today, and I want to breed something pretty, too.

Haven't heard of my own Santa until now, but it is still early in the gifting period, so I don't worry about that. And it would actually be pretty strange if my Santa doesn't show up AGAIN xd.png

I need help

Forum name: djengis

Dragons Needed: Low gen Tinsel Stair (i only have long and messy gens)

Are you Willing to trade for it? 2 CB Blusangs and anything else you may want

Edited by djengis

I need help

Forum name: djengis

Dragons Needed: Low gen Tinsel (i only have long and messy gens)

Are you Willing to trade for it? 2 CB Blusangs and anything else you may want

i have a 3rd gen gold i can breed, but it had deceased in its line

My giftee hasn't accepted her Dinos yet and they're hatchies now, but I wouldn't worry (ish). smile.gif Though, the transfer link has expired and I've decided to send her a new one (maybe with a little story? xd.png) once she acknowledges my PM. The hatchies still have plenty of time, anyway. Hopefully, I can catch some other stuff to help out when I get to use the PC and my scroll frees up. <3

Edited by Evolette

i have a 3rd gen gold i can breed, but it had deceased in its line

Thanks so much for your offer! i Prefer No deadlines wink.gif tho it wouldnt matter to myself, i dont know if my giftee would like it, so i'm playing safe

The person I gifted finally sent me the message I awaited. WOOHOO! *does a crazy dance* Now to recieve the PM myself...

Edited by Hazel360

I've finally gotten the CB Rares I need thanks to some very generous helpers - thank you all! biggrin.gif I'll send them on now.

I would like to thank my kind and generous Secret Santa, dsnet06, and all the wonderful people who helped to get my gifts! My scroll is now stuffed to the top! I will have to wait a few days now to get the rest of the gifts for my own giftee. wink.gif I am glad I had already gotten two gifts sent off. biggrin.gif

I managed to get a few eggs for my giftee, which I'm hatching now. After that I'm gonna try breeding some of the more dificult stuff. tongue.gif

The hardest part of this thread however is, for me, not the part where you have to go around and look for some nice eggs to gift, but not knowing if the person that has to gift to you is trying to get you something. Because you don't know who it is or if that person is been online at all. So frustrating.

But it's good to hear so many people are already gifting and recieving gifts. So I guess that makes up for the frustration a bit. smile.gif

I managed to get a few eggs for my giftee, which I'm hatching now. After that I'm gonna try breeding some of the more dificult stuff.  tongue.gif

The hardest part of this thread however is, for me, not the part where you have to go around and look for some nice eggs to gift, but not knowing if the person that has to gift to you is trying to get you something. Because you don't know who it is or if that person is been online at all. So frustrating.

But it's good to hear so many people are already gifting and recieving gifts. So I guess that makes up for the frustration a bit.  smile.gif

Hey, you can always ask us if they were online tongue.gif And at the end of the day, we'll send emails to the non responders. If they don't answer emails in a day or two, you'll get new gifters and giftees.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I got some eggs and a cute hatchling from my gifter - I even already have a like-lineaged mate for one of the babies! wub.gif Thank you!

I got 2 CB blacks and CB ice! Yay! Im so happy! smile.gif I know i will never get CB silver but i can dream about it.

Thanks Santa!