PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I just double check mine's been read, too? I'm a paranoid person. xd.png

The person supposed to be gifting to you hasn't read the pm yet but she has eggs/hatchlings and the last post she made was on 1/4, so I'm sure she'll be around.

Got someone to give me a 2nd gen gold for my giftee Thanks everyone :3

<3333 still so shocked haha i really didn't expect to get one

I have caught so many dinos in the last week, and I'm debating whether or not to trade them away for stuff... oh if only you had wanted dinos giftee....

I have caught so many dinos in the last week, and I'm debating whether or not to trade them away for stuff... oh if only you had wanted dinos giftee....

Throw them at Evolette tongue.gif

Throw them at Evolette tongue.gif

But I have enough CB GWs :/

Can you check if my gifter person has checked their pm yet? My list is so stupidly easy I would have thought I'd get a PM by now.

I need help

Forum name: Ponystar17

Dragons Needed: CB Blue Opal, Seasonal, or (yeah right) Blusang.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Definitely, but I can't trade the White, Bronze Tinsel, or Gold eggs on my scroll. - they're gifts.

Had zero catching luck so far. sad.gif I've managed to breed something (the White egg) for my giftee, but I'd really like to give them more than one egg.

I just caught a Winter, will send it your way after waking up (by then, the cooldown should have worn off)

I got a purple dino for Evolette biggrin.gif

Which is currently on CD tongue.gif

Yep Oasis. They've read it and even answered that it's going to be an honor tongue.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I got a purple dino for Evolette biggrin.gif

Which is currently on CD tongue.gif

Yep Oasis. They've read it and even answered that it's going to be an honor tongue.gif

lol but thanks

The person supposed to be gifting to you hasn't read the pm yet but she has eggs/hatchlings and the last post she made was on 1/4, so I'm sure she'll be around.

Hmm hmm, alright~

(If anyone needs a Tsunami from Grave (possible), PM me - my two pairs are ready x3)

I'm glad I helped out~ (:

Edited by Enigmatron

Did my Secret Snta read the PM yet? I still haven't heard from them (but I suppose my whishlist wasn't that easy...)

I mostly traded for the things I need for my giftee and have a few leftovers. I'd like to see if somebody needs them before gifting them away somewhere else.

So please PM me if you need one of those for your gitee:

3rd Gen EG Blusang checker with Thunder (see here)

3rd Gen EG Green Copper checker with Albinos (see here)

3rd Gen EG Silver checker with Purples (see here)

4th Gen EG Tri-Horn checker with Whites (see here)

Did my Secret Snta read the PM yet? I still haven't heard from them (but I suppose my whishlist wasn't that easy...)

I mostly traded for the things I need for my giftee and have a few leftovers. I'd like to see if somebody needs them before gifting them away somewhere else.

So please PM me if you need one of those for your gitee:

3rd Gen EG Blusang checker with Thunder (see here)

3rd Gen EG Green Copper checker with Albinos (see here)

3rd Gen EG Silver checker with Purples (see here)

4th Gen EG Tri-Horn checker with Whites (see here)

They read the Pm c:

Evolette, do you still need a Blue Dino? I have one, but it's on cooldown. Completely forgot you needed them until now ^^;

I need help

Forum name: Bloodyrose13

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen silver from female silver x copper and/or 2nd gen gold from Male gold x red copper or CB Copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! I have 2 2nd gen brown coppers from failed breedings or i can breed something for you or somethings else we can discuss. Can also help with eggs need from CB holidays except Yulebucks.

Just Pm me, thanks in advance!

Here's a question; what happens if the person doesn't accept the gifts in time? Like I have two hatchlings that are at risk of growing up soon and an egg due to hatch. I can't let them die and some of them were tedious to catch. Any advice?

I need help

Forum name: psyrae

Dragons Needed: White from '09 Valentines. got it! Also, if anyone can breed a 3rd gen gold from frill grandparents, or a 3rd gen pink from gold/pink checker with old pink base, please PM me?

Are you Willing to trade for it? Sure, anything I can breed off my scroll, and I'm a decent catcher.

Edited by psyrae

Here's a question; what happens if the person doesn't accept the gifts in time? Like I have two hatchlings that are at risk of growing up soon and an egg due to hatch. I can't let them die and some of them were tedious to catch. Any advice?

Let zhem grow up. If somebody hasn't answered for this long, chances are that they maybe even gave up on the game. And if they don't answer in two days you'll just geto a new giftee.

Thanks for checking^^

Eggs from my post above will be gifted elsewhere now.

Your orginal gift person resigned from the event, so you got a new one now wacko.gif

If you get an extra Dino, let me know... My fifteen wants a Dino and in the 5+ years I've been a DCer I've never caught one of those sad.gif. Willing breed anything you or your gifted might need smile.gif

From the I need Help files-

@DangerDragon sent PM w/link for CB Magma courtesy from my sister!

@Ponystar17 sent PM w/link for Blusang egg

@brairtrainer earlier I tried breeding my golds but got the wrong egg out of them but I was happy you were able to get a 2gen gold!

I'm happy to try to breed for anybody with what I have on my scroll. Just PM me.

If you get an extra Dino, let me know... My fifteen wants a Dino and in the 5+ years I've been a DCer I've never caught one of those sad.gif. Willing breed anything you or your gifted might need smile.gif

They're only found in the Jungle, but you probably know that. xd.png

You can have mine when it's off cooldown if Evolette doesn't need it~

Wound up having one of my giftee's requests already on hand and got the thing I wanted most from my list already (thank you Santa!)~

And not that anyone probably needs this, but I've got a CB Green Opal I can throw at someone who needs it for a gift.