TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Yay, more two-headed dragons! <3

Something tells me I'll become addicted to the Opals. ;w;

Don't worry. Opals won't be like crack. ...maybe.

Wow. Why did I pick this release to miss in favor of sleep? Now I'll never get my Opalescent pairs. On the bright side, I have all the Undecideds I need.

The first green opal hatched! So cute :3

Finally managed to catch two Undecideds, two blue Opals and a green one^^

Edited by Yeronoco

I will be egglocked for a while because of a Pillow misclick and I don't dare to let my vampires bite it.

But so far I managed to catch two green opals and one blue, so I'm pretty happy :3

The first opal hatchling looks promising. Now if I could just catch any. wink.gif

The first opal hatchling looks promising. Now if I could just catch any. wink.gif

Patience is the key, young Padawan.

if i don't catch any I'm gonna cry xd.png

i don't want this to end up like the coppers, which i still haven't caught any since release

The Blue Opals are VERY RARE in Coastal if it's even possible and you already know how it was for me. :|

If you actually want to see Blue Opals go to Alpine. If you want to see Green go to Forest. Don't go to Coast, Jungle, and Volcano.

I got all my Blue Opals from the Coast. Need to trade a colorful one for a green opal.

Ooh yay, I actually caught one. Confused colour dragon ahoy!

...aaand now I'm locked. Great.

Thank you TJ and the spriters! I've managed to catch a pair of each of these so far. Good luck to everyone else!

Cool egg design? Check.

Refers to something shiny in egg description? Check.

Cute hatchlings? Check

Alts? Check.

Near impossible to catch upon release? Check.

Everyone asking for them in trades? Check.

The return of the coppers has just begun...

After struggling for hours on my cellphone to get these since I was returning from my vacation and ending up with two green Opals and five Undecideds I finally - after gifting two Undecideds away - managed to get two of each Opal and three Undecideds. Guess I will gift one of the three away and try to get one more of the opals.

They really look great so far and I can't wait to see, what the other hatchlings and the adults will look like! <3

I got 3 of the purpleish Opal and 3 of the confused!!! Time to wait till something hatches and try to get something else when I wake

Let's see. We had Reds, ReXes, colored, and now Undecideds. How many nicknames are they gonna go through? xd.png

I don't want to look at TJ's hatchlings because I like to be surprised when my own dragons hatch.

Managed to snag two of the color-confused egg so far! Geeking out - finally, we'll be able to do some real lineages with two-headed dragons. I'm terribly pleased. xd.png

Quietly crosses fingers for a new pygmy release in the next couple months...

Can't wait to see all the babies!