TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

6 of the X eggs and no opalescent, can´t try for the next 11 hours, as I have to go to work soon, hopefully when i´m back someone is willing to trade 1 opalescent for 2-3 of my x-eggs, but I don´t think I´ll be lucky, I really hate to work on Sunday´s =/

Lawl xd.png. Trying to either grab 1 blue Opal or 1 more green Opal, im thinkin they're probably rare or somethin. Either way good to have fast internet and reflexes

I have one opal and three reds too.

Egglocked and can't drop anything... certainly no gold x halloween egg! And the CB GW is a gift from a friend and can't drop that either.

Dem feels. I got a 5g EG Pygmy that I got gifted to from a friend and I snagged a Paper just incase I wouldn't get any of the new release eggs. I'll probably be trading the Paper for an egg. xd.png

Surely I'm not the only one wondering what the hatchies and adults would look like...

I mean, the opal eggs are beautiful. And the description "can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is" just makes me very curious about how the dragon looks blink.gif

*flails and steals ALL the Opals from everyone's scrolls because he is ticked at the cave* >:o

Seriously though, this is really getting irritating. xd.png I should be asleep, but I woke up because of the thrill of the hunt (and the sting of failure as OTHERS grab the eggs before me because crap connection).

Dem feels. I got a 5g EG Pygmy that I got gifted to from a friend and I snagged a Paper just incase I wouldn't get any of the new release eggs. I'll probably be trading the Paper for an egg. xd.png

I wanted to trade away the gold x halloween egg; but didn't get a good offer for it. Guess this isn't the right time to trade your eggs that doesn't involve new releases.

This will be exciting~

Well... I nearly got egglocked with the colour diva eggs in a mini drop @_@

My boyfriend will be happy ^-^

(But I don't see any of the opal eggs. ._.)

Edited by Leafeonne

Nice! Thats the only one that has been avoiding me this whole time. Even if I get stuck with x4 of the Opals, I'll be happy with that. I could just trade them, but if they do turn out to be rare, that may be a hassle.

Is it just me or do these 5min drops seem to be dropping much faster than earlier? Like now they're not at xx:x5:15. Now they're at like xx:x5 on the dot!

Thanks biggrin.gif

Aw, I hope you get a few soon then!

And yeah - it seems to be right on the dot now, or just a few seconds before.

Lmfao I saw one of last month's 'hidden in the tree' eggs and almost clicked it! xd.png lol no! you are no longer attacking those eggs self!

Well it's not surprising that there are no Opals, because everyone is going around saying that they're going to be rare and so people are starting to grab those instead of the others.  This kind of rampant speculation always causes a run on certain eggs - even though they're almost never rares - because people start to panic.

Honestly, I would think that, after all this time, people would actually start putting this predictability to good use.  If the first person who thought that the Opals were going to be rarer started talking up the idea that they were afraid that it would be the other breed that would be rare, people would have panicked in the opposite way and they could have snuck in and scooped up a scroll full of Opals. laugh.gif

I believe the opals ARE rarer; in the trading thread I see mostly people offering the "can't make up mind" egg and wanting the opal new release.

And people tend to get every new release egg they can get until egglocked.

And I have 3 red and 1 opal.

Edited by love_HP

Lmfao I saw one of last month's 'hidden in the tree' eggs and almost clicked it! xd.png lol no! you are no longer attacking those eggs self!

I caught a CB Imp and Bleeding Moon earlier. The Imp took ages to hatch, so be glad you didn't grab it xd.png

It's at times like this that I wish I had gone up 06:00am as I planned to, lol. xd.png

But these eggs seems to be nice nontheless, even if I don't get any of them. ^^ One day I will, because I always do.

I admire you're point of view and share it. I knew I'd get a Day Glory and a Golden Wyvern one day and so I have. Keep up the positive attitude my friend! ^^

Managed to catch 3 "can’t seem to make up its mind" ones. Can't seem to catch the opal ones :/

Well I managed a couple of the greenish opal eggs and three of the red eggs. Still need to get the blueish colored opal eggs.

Are the blue opals harder to get than the green? I noticed a lot more people in the alpine...

I caught a CB Imp and Bleeding Moon earlier. The Imp took ages to hatch, so be glad you didn't grab it xd.png

I actually need a Bleeding Moon to meet my quota of 2 breedable pairs of every breed. I only need a male though, but I'll hunt for it later XP

WOW did anybody see any Opals in that xx:35 drop?! I didnt see a single one! That just terrified me!

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Don't forget Golds and Silvers are one of the rarest dragons on site and they can be found everywhere. I'm only worried about the opals because a few people are able to get them. There is definitely a bigger ratio of Reds vs Opals which makes me believe Opals are currently more rarer, but that doesn't mean it will be in the future.

EDIT: Also in TJ's posts on recent releases it seems the rarer eggs are shown before the more common ones. Just my speculation.

Edited by Saynna

I believe the opals ARE rarer; in the trading thread I see mostly people offering the "can't make up mind" egg and wanting the opal new release.

And I have 3 red and 1 opal.

I'm not saying that they're not rarer. I'm saying that the more we all say they are - whether it's true or not - the faster they'll go. Because right now, everyone stopping in here sees, immediately, the speculation that the Opals are going to be the next Blusang/Coppers and so people are going to want to get them first.

Now, it may very well be true that they end up being relatively rare/rarer. I'm just saying that the thing we do where we tend to get focused on that, often an hour or two into a release, probably increases the difficulty in getting them.

Oh Jeez... This is seriously getting annoying. I never had any problems picking up new eggs before but now it seems impossible to get an Opal. dry.gif

I actually need a Bleeding Moon to meet my quota of 2 breedable pairs of every breed. I only need a male though, but I'll hunt for it later XP

WOW did anybody see any Opals in that xx:35 drop?! I didnt see a single one! That just terrified me!

I both saw and caught one. (There was at least one other one, but I missed it.)

Now I'm locked until a hatchie grows and I can drop a couple of Indecisive eggs - I seem to have managed to catch 5 of those...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

*flails and steals ALL the Opals from everyone's scrolls because he is ticked at the cave* >:o

Seriously though, this is really getting irritating. xd.png I should be asleep, but I woke up because of the thrill of the hunt (and the sting of failure as OTHERS grab the eggs before me because crap connection).

*pats back* It's alright, I'm in the same boat as you. I was dead tired and ready to go to bed at 2 am. Two hours and a Mtn. Dew later and I'm barely keeping my eyes open with no new releases to show for it.

I just look forward to the day when I see one in the abandoned pile and have the reflexes to get it before anyone else.

I don't care if it's CB or Lineage.

Got a color egg in th jungle, where the others?

The best place to get blue opals seems to be in the alpine, and green opals in the forest. Although they have been caught in other biomes by some people (including me).

I'm not saying that they're not rarer. I'm saying that the more we all say they are - whether it's true or not - the faster they'll go. Because right now, everyone stopping in here sees, immediately, the speculation that the Opals are going to be the next Blusang/Coppers and so people are going to want to get them first.

Now, it may very well be true that they end up being relatively rare/rarer. I'm just saying that the thing we do where we tend to get focused on that, often an hour or two into a release, probably increases the difficulty in getting them.

That's very true.

Anyway there isn't much I can do for I'm fully locked. I can only hope I'll get some opals when I wake up...

damn it... i was waiting all day yesterday and didn't see anything so I did some breeding now i'm locked... sucks ...