TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Looks like I'm still unable to catch new releases during the hourly drop. I always get them in the five minute drops... X)

xx:10, I'm coming!

Grats. wink.gif I still need to get my own opal. Lol

Hourly drops seem to make it easiest to grab it seems. But keep trying. biggrin.gif

Did anyone else see that CB Gold in Alpine?

Dang it. I would have taken that Gold instead of an Opal had I seen it.

YES

I didn't even realize till to late

I just caught my green opal. I WOULD try for a blue, but I'm locked due to that Sergamma troll egg. I'll just be sticking around hoping others have my newfound luck. biggrin.gif

ETA (again): Actually, I'm gonna hunt for a blue. I just abandoned one of the eggs I had so I can go grab one. biggrin.gif

heh the week I summon a gaurdian of nature is the week of the new release go figure?

as well as having a bronze tinsle soem one gave me, and a copper that I bred for some one. hopefully the eggs will hatch tomorow and the person will pick up their copper so i can go opal hunting.

also only have female pinks avalable for influence for like 3 days... go figure

I would have too xd.png

I was kinda hoping to see some CB Metallics during now, but I can't be expected to have amazing luck, eh? I never have and never will. Fate hates me like that.

lol didn't bother even clicking on alpine, there were over 100 people before the drop happened. Got my opal in the forest and the two can't make up mind ones in the volcano.

I think part of the reason every one is in the alpine is becuase (at least for me) on the fansites peopler are like new eggs in alpine and not saying oh yeah they are in these zones too... didn't know that the green one was in the forest untill reading here

for what they had posted on the site all the new eggs were only in the alpine heh

lol didn't bother even clicking on alpine, there were over 100 people before the drop happened. Got my opal in the forest and the two can't make up mind ones in the volcano.

I think part of the reason every one is in the alpine is becuase (at least for me) on the fansites peopler are like new eggs in alpine and not saying oh yeah they are in these zones too... didn't know that the green one was in the forest untill reading here

for what they had posted on the site all the new eggs were only in the alpine heh

That explains quite a bit.

What color of Opals drops in the Coast?

Edited by natli

YES! Two green Opals :> Now... I can't avoid the overcrowded Alpine any longer. ;__;

YES! Two green Opals :> Now... I can't avoid the overcrowded Alpine any longer. ;__;

In theory the Coast is available for blues. Try there first!

I would not suggest Coast, I already stayed there 20 minutes including an hour drop being included during those 20 minutes and didn't see a single Opal. You'll need to hunt in Alpine/Forest for blue/green. Alpine is blue and Forest is green.

I would not suggest Coast, I already stayed there 20 minutes including an hour drop being included during those 20 minutes and didn't see a single Opal. You'll need to hunt in Alpine/Forest for blue/green. Alpine is blue and Forest is green.

Awww. That sucks. I was gonna experiment this drop but Alpine is just there. ._. The blues are ticking me off now. xd.png

In theory the Coast is available for blues. Try there first!

I just tried, but it was locked with two Waterhorses and a new Red. I think I'll go back to the Alpine next drop, I can at least see the Opals there... X)

I just tried, but it was locked with two Waterhorses and a new Red. I think I'll go back to the Alpine next drop, I can at least see the Opals there... X)

Wonderful idea.

*flails*

Oh, look at that. I totally forgot it was Sunday.... and I'm completely locked...

Well, I guess I'll have to wait to catch these guys. =\

Uuuuuugh, I accidentally picked up a CB Summer after I read it. -___- Now I'm egg locked for 5 hours, lol. At least now I got a couple tradefodders?

Good luck with that. Alpine's been packed. I've stuck to the Desert and the Jungle. I got three reds, but I'll worry about getting the others later. I should have been asleep hours ago. Thank goodness it's the weekend.

Uuuuuugh, I accidentally picked up a CB Summer after I read it. -___- Now I'm egg locked for 5 hours, lol. At least now I got a couple tradefodders?

D: Do you have a vamp to try and force a rejection?

ETA: GOTCHA! I caught my blue opal!~

I'm done for about a week. lol

Edited by Oriolous