TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

This forum allowed me to get a green opal by reding it ohmy.gif

Huh? That doesn't make sense how you wrote that.

It's just my logic, don't worry about it

lol alright.

*goes back to lurking, wondering if Opals will be rares*

My brother was clicking and refreshing madly at every egg trying to catch a blue opal...

He found 4 "indecisive" on his scroll, instead, and now is locked XDXD

Ah, YES, got my second blue Opal! biggrin.gif Now I'll just have to wait until my Vine egg hatches, so I can catch a second Red. Then I'm done with this release. :3

Too many reds everywhere and I have to go to work soon, I caught 3 reds last night before it was obvious they were the easy ones. Have not been able to catch the others. When I think I have a shot there is too much lag.

Blah, timezones! Caught three of the multicoloured ones. Gonna camp for the other two breeds. Hopefully it won't be tooo difficult. <:

Blah, timezones! Caught three of the multicoloured ones. Gonna camp for the other two breeds. Hopefully it won't be tooo difficult. <:

Aaand it will be difficult.

:3

Opal eggs are gonna be the hardest for me to get cause I caught 3 of the others really easy.

Thank you TJ and Spriters for the New Release

i got 2 of it forget what color and one moonlight i got fleamarket now i catch my 2 moonlight egg later lol

I have forgotten to thank TJ and the spriters for the new release. So... Thanks! :3

*huggles his new eggies*

Those opal eggs are so hard to catch! T_____T been at it for an hour now and still nothing... @______@

holy cow, this is nothing but torture. I can see the opalescent ones being just like coppers, and with the 1-second drops only those with super-fast computers benefit.

by the time they get locked up with everything they wanted, the eggs don't even show up anymore sad.gif My hubby was able to lock himself with the red ones, but hasn't seen an opalescent to even try for.

oh, he got himself a dino, unfortunately, maybe he can trade it later.

I thought the new releases every month would be fun but it's just making me sad. at least last month's were more evenly distributed, and still drop regularly. I'm so bummed because I think the opalescents are going to be like the coppers sad.gif

Those opal eggs are so hard to catch! T_____T been at it for an hour now and still nothing... @______@

I was at it for 3 hours. Patience is key :3

So I wake up at 4:48 ths morning (the drops start at 5 for me), and I consider hunting. I decide that it would be too crowded, and I'm too lazy, so go back to sleep. I've been hunting opals for the last 2 hours.

Karma is a jerk xd.png

So I wake up at 4:48 ths morning (the drops start at 5 for me), and I consider hunting. I decide that it would be too crowded, and I'm too lazy, so go back to sleep. I've been hunting opals for the last 2 hours.

Karma is a jerk xd.png

Indeed it is.

I call the "can't seem to make up its mind" eggs "red crosses" (lol low brightness screen) and the other ones "opals". Any stabs at what their real name is?

Edited by Woof123Albinos

I call the "can't seem to make up its mind" eggs "red crosses" (lol low brightness screen) and the other ones "opals". Any stabs at what their real name is?

The Opals come after 2-headed in the breed sort, so they're probably "2-headed" something. The red ones come between Dorsal and Electric, just right for "Double" or "Dual" something.

Yay, more two-headed dragons! <3

Something tells me I'll become addicted to the Opals. ;w;

The Opals come after 2-headed in the breed sort, so they're probably "2-headed" something.

Hm.. 2-headed opal dragons? xd.png