TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I easily caught a "can't seem to make up its mind", but I think I will try to hunt for opals and not for a second red as long as they are still that "common"...

Thank you for the release! laugh.gif For me, the difficulty makes it even more fun. And if I manage to catch a few opals, I can be really proud of myself. :3

I'm not saying that they're not rarer. I'm saying that the more we all say they are - whether it's true or not - the faster they'll go. Because right now, everyone stopping in here sees, immediately, the speculation that the Opals are going to be the next Blusang/Coppers and so people are going to want to get them first.

Now, it may very well be true that they end up being relatively rare/rarer. I'm just saying that the thing we do where we tend to get focused on that, often an hour or two into a release, probably increases the difficulty in getting them.

I get what you're saying and am all for it! Screw the Opals, damn those Indecisive ones are impossible to catch! lol

That's very true.

Anyway there isn't much I can do for I'm fully locked. I can only hope I'll get some opals when I wake up...

I can always hang around and talk up the idea that it's very possible that the red eggs have only one hatchling sprite and three different adult colors, which is why there's more of them right now but when people find that out they'll all be gone in a heartbeat so that people should grab them now. Maybe that would turn the tide so there will be Opals when you wake up. laugh.gif

I get what you're saying and am all for it! Screw the Opals, damn those Indecisive ones are impossible to catch! lol

Pffft. That made me laugh. I hope I can get my fricken Opals soon.

ETA: FUUU- I hope I can grab one in the hourly drop. ._.

Edited by Oriolous

Pffft. That made me laugh. I hope I can get my fricken Opals soon.

Lol I'm glad I can make others laugh ^^ still I say catching those Indecisive took me at least an hour.

I can always hang around and talk up the idea that it's very possible that the red eggs have only one hatchling sprite and three different adult colors, which is why there's more of them right now but when people find that out they'll all be gone in a heartbeat so that people should grab them now. Maybe that would turn the tide so there will be Opals when you wake up. laugh.gif

I'm afraid maybe it isn't going to help a lot sad.gif

I still believe people tend to take all the new eggs they can get until locked (even the other commons in the cave are gone in a few seconds)

Times like this i'm thankful for my fast connection speed. Caught 2 of each plus a common miss click lol will drop that later. Thank you TJ and spriters for this new release smile.gif Good luck to those still trying to catch them.

Edited by poppy1

I'm at my aunt's place, in the middle of nowhere; using her unpredictable wifi and hoping to catch the opals I need... On my iPod. What are the odds I'll manage? >.>

So trying to get a Blue opal, not working out so far if you ask me x3 !!! almost 100 people in Alpine... Easier to just get the green ones for now

You know, I had a terrible thought - I have an ND hatchling on my scroll and I wondered what would happen if I put it up in trade for Red egg offers. xd.png Oooh, the temptation to do social experiments is almost overwhelming. lol

SUCCESS!! happy.gif

Got two of the reds and now I'm fully locked up. hope to have some open slots tomorrow.

I'm going to bow out gracefully and wish everyone happy hunting and good luck.

Thank you TJ and to all of the Spriters. The holidays and the new releases help keep this place exciting and hoppin'! cool.gif

Edited by Syiren

Ahh the blue opals are in the Alpine. So that's why I got only green ones xd.png

I fully support more two-headed dragons! Split x Bloodscale doesn't look good tongue.gif

Edited by natli

You know, I had a terrible thought - I have an ND hatchling on my scroll and I wondered what would happen if I put it up in trade for Red egg offers. xd.png Oooh, the temptation to do social experiments is almost overwhelming. lol

Lol i like to do that, but then I feel bad saying no to everybody because they're offers aren't good enough. It's like false advertisement xd.png

Don't forget Golds and Silvers are one of the rarest dragons on site and they can be found everywhere. I'm only worried about the opals because a few people are able to get them. There is definitely a bigger ratio of Reds vs Opals which makes me believe Opals are currently more rarer, but that doesn't mean it will be in the future.

EDIT: Also in TJ's posts on recent releases it seems the rarer eggs are shown before the more common ones. Just my speculation.

it could just be that more people are posting in the forums htat they have one or the other. there could be even amounts or more opals for people who are not posting.

Gosh darn it! xd.png Lets hope the hourly egg drop will get me a opal ;-; I need a breeding pair!! ~Starts whacking away the Red eggs~

Meh.

Love that it's more two-headeds, but it seems to be impossible for me to catch even one opal sad.gif Seems like I'll once again have to rely on the kindness of others to get a new release. Sure I'll get some at some point though, even if it's not today happy.gif

FINALLY got me 2 of the color-changers. :'D

Now I need to hunt down the other ones.

I've seen these eggs in the Completed Section...just can't figure out the names. Oh well, and happy hunting!

Meh.

Love that it's more two-headeds, but it seems to be impossible for me to catch even one opal sad.gif Seems like I'll once again have to rely on the kindness of others to get a new release. Sure I'll get some at some point though, even if it's not today happy.gif

Thats what will prolly happen with a Opal for me xd.png

I am going to sleep...

Hopefully the opals are still there when I wake up.

lol the second i tab over to look at forum posts i lick a page that has 3 of hte can't ake up mind and miss them all

Come on, hourly drop. Let me get some opals! biggrin.gif

ETA: BOOOOM! GOTCHA, OPAL!

I just caught my green opal. I WOULD try for a blue, but I'm locked due to that Sergamma troll egg. I'll just be sticking around hoping others have my newfound luck. biggrin.gif

ETA (again): Actually, I'm gonna hunt for a blue. I just abandoned one of the eggs I had so I can go grab one. biggrin.gif

Edited by Oriolous

Come on, hourly drop. Let me get some opals! biggrin.gif

ETA: BOOOOM! GOTCHA, OPAL!

I just caught my green opal. I WOULD try for a blue, but I'm locked due to that Sergamma troll egg. I'll just be sticking around hoping others have my newfound luck. biggrin.gif

Grats. wink.gif I still need to get my own opal. Lol

sweet got a green opal, and two of the can't make up mind so that's good for tonight. I have one growing up and one I bred for some one (who will hopefully pick it up tomorow) so I can try to get more opals.