TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

OH?! Now I'm really intrigued by the new "red, indecisive" dragon! ohmy.gif

Edited by Ripan

Mysfytt, it's you again ! laugh.gif Congrats !

The hatchie looks very nice, I really like the pose ! And the half black/half white is cool. (Wonderful shading/contours on the white half !) Shape of the heads looks promising, too. I just hope you eased up a little on the spike developement once it grows, the Bleeding Moons had quite too many for my taste. wink.gif

As for the description - well, no, I didn't really expect it to be the same colour as the egg. How should I have, the egg itself being undecided colour-wise ?! wink.gif

Perhaps this is going to become a monochrome counterpart to the original Two-heads, being black and white where those are dark blue and light blue, colours being opposite for the genders ?

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Oh my goodness!! It reminds me so much of the old split!! I don't know why I didn't hoard the little confused eggies. xd.png

Free but undecided egg:

- Gone.

Also, thanks for the release to everyone involved!

Edited by HowlingOwl

had no luck last night but just woke up and caught 1 of each smile.gif maybe it'll get even easier throughout the day smile.gif

good luck to everyone smile.gif

Blah, still have only managed to snag one blocker and none of the opals. ;u;

The hatchlings look so freaking CUTE! xd.png

Managed to grab 3 confused, 2 blue opals, and 1 green opal. I'm hoping to be able to trade one confused for an additional green so I can have 2 of each.

Thank you TJ and Spriters for yet another exciting release. I'm so looking forward to these dragons growing up. I'm sure they will all be equally amazing!!!! <3

Oh perfect.. another multicolour release... Ah well... Then I just hope they don't go rare - cause this would really be tiresome. ^^"

Anyways, thanks for the new release. smile.gif

They are already mixing in with the normal eggs. I manged to get 2 of the silverish opalescent eggs. Hopefully I can get the greenish looking ones and two of the Can't make up its mind eggs.

WB

I managed to get one opalescent then locked myself with a Tan Ridgewing. The joys of a new release, when you click on something that would normally make you squeal and instead you're all "nooooooo...".

Awww, the Opal hatchlings are so cute--the forest one especially. It reminds me of that awesome hydra from Skyward Sword, haha. Love the little eyes! Earthgirl's last few releases have been awesome, so I'm really looking forward to seeing these ones grow up.

I'm interested to see how the other ones will turn out... Mysfytt's last few dragons have been pretty bulky and not really to my tastes, but Shimmers are quite pretty, so we'll see.

All in all glad to see a new split release--was just thinking that I wish there were more things to breed the lovely Bloodscales too, haha.

Ah, I know one of these dragons for sure, nice. Now to catch some of the other breed before I get locked with misclicks...

so frustrated, i can't seem to get the green opals. and that seems to be what everyone is having problems getting, (went looking in the trading forums and everyone there is looking for the greens, those that offer em in trade for a purple, or colorful one, are gone almost immediately)

Edited by Zerhai

Another new release where only a few can catch anything right away and then

call the rest of us whinning for wasting our time getting nothing. The drops

were mostly white screens last night, and the caves are filled with the same

old blockers as always today. What kind of "release" do you call that? I still

have not seen a single one Copper in a biome since their original release day.

With all the new releases lately, why are we still having the same old blocker

breeds and nothing as even a new blocker?

Congrats to those who did get something new, but NO congrats to TJ.

Edited by grammydragon

Jeeze, I just realized. How many eggs/dragons do we have now that shimmer, shine, or otherwise are involved with moonlight?

Another new release where only a few can catch anything right away and then

call the rest of us whinning for wasting our time getting nothing.  The drops

were mostly white screens last night, and the caves are filled with the same

old blockers as always today.  What kind of "release" do you call that?  I still

have not seen a single one Copper in a biome since their original release day.

With all the new releases lately, why are we still having the same old blocker

breeds and nothing as even a new blocker?

Congrats to those who did get something new,  but NO congrats to TJ for

his arrogance.

You know eggs are "blockers" because people have enough of them right?? sad.gif

I'm sure if no one needed a CB Copper, there would be enough for someone to mosey on into a biome and take one off the top.

Before you speak, remember the Frills. They were basically discontinued because people were whining that they were blockers. sad.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

You know eggs are "blockers" because people have enough of them right?? sad.gif

I'm sure if no one needed a CB Copper, there would be enough for someone to mosey on into a biome and take one off the top.

Before you speak, remember the Frills. The were basically discontinued because people were whining that they were blockers. sad.gif

I loved those frills. I wish I'd caught more - back then I was just collecting two adults and two frozen hatchlings of each breed.

Thanks TJ and spriters, these ones are just lovely. biggrin.gif I've managed to catch a green opal and three undecideds - can't wait to see what they grow into. Now to track down a purple opal before bedtime.

THREE new eggs...too much. Two would be enough. Just think...a lot of players can catch only five new eggs per scroll (some even 4!).

But thanks and happy hunting smile.gif