TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Snagged two confused eggies. I'll try for the others later, I guess.

Thanks, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone*

I'm having a really bad day, and now this... Can't catch a single opal.

*sobs with rage*

*gives snuggles* I know the feel... So very very well...

I look like such an idiot, running round the house in an attempt to get the cleaning done then jumping back to the computer every 5 minutes xd.png

The opals seem to be much more rare than the red crosses...

Eeyup

I look like such an idiot, running round the house in an attempt to get the cleaning done then jumping back to the computer every 5 minutes xd.png

Ahahaha, I know what you mean. xd.png

But do note that some people in this thread have posted about catching eggs at times outside of the 5-minute drops.

Yay, another release at 6 AM my time! <3 I can sit in AP all day, rescue low-time eggs and watch people fight over the new eggs because that's the only thing my connection allows me to do. |D

Just filled up on color-confused eggs (except for one blasted misclick on a Tangar - blah!). I agree; the opals seem to be dropping a lot less. The ratios might change later in the day, though; I've seen that happen before.

Thanks TJ! I grabbed the color confused, but I have yet to get an opal.

Secretly hopes for a pygmy release soon

Edited by polaristar

have two white opals and 3 confused, and trying to get two more opals, hopefully the more greenish ones.

I caught 2 confused eggs and 1 grey opal. Hoping to trade for a green opal or *crosses fingers* a grey or a gold egg since I have none still.

Yep my dumb Gold Shimmer hatched as soon as I unfogged her. xd.png

Caught my 2nd Green Opal on my first try.

The hatchies look like little loch ness monsters!!! So cute!!

Thanks TJ and Spriters. wub.gif

egglocked with 3 undecideds DX

waiting for my eggs to hatch.....

I'm so angry right now to the point that i might abandon my undecideds just to hoard on opals

I'm too scared that they might end up like coppers Q^Q

Am I really the first... ? Well, first or no - congratulations, Earthgirl, on another in-cave release !! smile.gif

The Opal hatchlings look quite cute so far. And they seem to be not only two-heads, but Lindwurms as well ! Or Wyverns... But I guess these are front legs.

I was the tiniest bit sceptical about the colour of the eggs (after the somewhat "dirty" metallics the Coppers turned out to be), but the colours of the hatchlings look great. I especially like the "greenish" one - prefer the blue/green eyes over the red ones from the alpine cousin. (And I love the detail that the eye colours are different !)

And I like the description so far. Different moods, but hey, they don't mind. That's cute.

Now it's hoping for me that these are more in the direction of the Soulpeace, the Dark Myst or the Seawyrm than the Seragamma. (Love the first three, don't care much for the latter.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Aw shoot, these opals are even harder to get than what the coppers were....

I've AP'd that extra multicolor and immediately was able to snag a green opal from the Forest. I'm done for this one. Enjoy and good luck!

I've AP'd that extra multicolor and immediately was able to snag a green opal from the Forest. I'm done for this one. Enjoy and good luck!

Grats. biggrin.gif

Am I really the first... ? Well, first or no - congratulations, Earthgirl, on another in-cave release !! smile.gif

That's nice ^^ I like most of her sprites.

YESSSSSSSSSS More two headed-dragons! Now to actually catch them. Shokomon is a happy camper. Now I have to think of more famous twin names.

Oh my! This just came so sudden! Need to get space for my scroll! biggrin.gif