TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

D: Do you have a vamp to try and force a rejection?

ETA: GOTCHA! I caught my blue opal!~

I'm done for about a week. lol

sweet

D: Do you have a vamp to try and force a rejection?

ETA: GOTCHA! I caught my blue opal!~

I'm done for about a week. lol

Congrats! ^^ I'm still hunting for a green and two blue eggs.

Congrats! ^^ I'm still hunting for a green and two blue eggs.

That's why I only aimed to get one of each instead of two. biggrin.gif

Aaahahaha. I wrote "DC!" in my calendar weeks ago, but forgot anyway, and locked myself with commons for a new project.

I guess I'll just ignore those new dragons' existence until later, and hope they will be ultra-common. tongue.gif

Arrrg, the 'can't make up their minds' are everywhere! laugh.gif Now I'm egg locked with them until my ER's hatch and I can try for the green and blue ones.

Edited by Wiz

Accidentally picked up an Indecisive egg. If anyone would like it when it's off cooldown, PM me.

Aaahahaha. I wrote "DC!" in my calendar weeks ago, but forgot anyway, and locked myself with commons for a new project.

I guess I'll just ignore those new dragons' existence until later, and hope they will be ultra-common. tongue.gif

They won't be! But depending on how mine gender I could probably breed them for ya when they're all grown up.

Well, I'm done for the night. Thank you to TJ and the spriters for the pretty new eggs. I can't wait to see what they turn out to be!

*Sighs* I'm about to go to bed since hunting for my first blue and green opals aren't turning up anything for me.

*Sighs* I'm about to go to bed since hunting for my first blue and green opals aren't turning up anything for me.

At least wait for the hourly drop. That's how I got my first one.

Was an idiot and accidentally locked myself with accidental Indecisive clicks. Still, I should be back on the hunt in five hours, and at least I have one Blue egg.

got home from work...found out?? Yay hunt time!!

Be ready for the rage. :3

I'm not even in the Alpine- I'm on my own scroll, and I'm still lagging terribly. Maybe I should take the Lag Monster name off of my GW and put it on one of these babies when they've hatched.

Managed to catch the indecisive eggs very easily- got 3 of them within 1 five minute drop. Opals took about a half an hour- caught two from the forest, and just caught my second from the Alpine here just before the hourly drop.

I DID see one fly by in the coast, so they do in fact exist there- but it isn't worth waiting for the blockers to move to catch them.

Good luck to everyone still hunting!

Just nabbed my second blue Opal in a lucky break! biggrin.gif Just need to wait until I'm unlocked to nab the green ones now.

edit: And got one of the green ones! Just one more to go. I'll have to wait 4-5 hours to hunt again, though. Hopefully they'll still be dropping then.

Edited by Ponystar17

I'm not even in the Alpine- I'm on my own scroll, and I'm still lagging terribly. Maybe I should take the Lag Monster name off of my GW and put it on one of these babies when they've hatched.

Managed to catch the indecisive eggs very easily- got 3 of them within 1 five minute drop. Opals took about a half an hour- caught two from the forest, and just caught my second from the Alpine here just before the hourly drop.

I DID see one fly by in the coast, so they do in fact exist there- but it isn't worth waiting for the blockers to move to catch them.

Good luck to everyone still hunting!

grats on getting two of each. Hope they gender properly for breeding pairs!

Anyone want to swap? Got the red colour one, but I want a blue opal. (I live in hope!)

Must admit I was hoping for a Coastal release, what with this being the start of Shark Week. ~~/\~~

Must admit I was hoping for a Coastal release, what with this being the start of Shark Week. ~~/\~~

Ooh. That would have been amazing.

Blues DO drop in the Coast, but blockers prevent them from being seen. Just saiyan.

Ooh. That would have been amazing.

Blues DO drop in the Coast, but blockers prevent them from being seen. Just saiyan.

The Blue Opals are VERY RARE in Coastal if it's even possible and you already know how it was for me. :|

If you actually want to see Blue Opals go to Alpine. If you want to see Green go to Forest. Don't go to Coast, Jungle, and Volcano.

First one to PM me get 2 indecisive eggs once they get off cooldown ~ 5 h

This forum allowed me to get a green opal by readig it ohmy.gif

*edit* got a blue opal at the xx:25 drop after I posted!

Edited by LoveLoveNightmare