TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I may sound old for this, but everyone (or most) should be happy they can have 7 new eggs at one time. Back in the start of DC (before 2011ish) you can only have 4 new eggs. Tbh, the same discussion (about hoarding) has been going on for years now, and will never really solve anything except a few hot heads.

Do you mean that people should be happy that they can carry 7 eggs? o: Not everyone on here can do that just yet, if so.. x3

But I agree, as long as DC is DC, it will always be heated and competitive. That's the game mechanics and cannot be changed, thus it would not be DC.

You're right, ~Z~, I apologize if I have offended anyone, it was not my intention...

I was not addressing the topic toward any member, just letting everyone know we are aware. smile.gif

is there a specific biome where the greenish opals are appearing?

Forest

I can't have 7, Only 5 at a time.

And by hoarding I meant dropping other eggs or abandoning them for 7 or so of any new one possible.

is there a specific biome where the greenish opals are appearing?

They are definitely in the forest biome.

Alright all, I'm going to bed. It's been a long day. smile.gif

Do you mean that people should be happy that they can carry 7 eggs? o: Not everyone on here can do that just yet, if so.. x3

But I agree, as long as DC is DC, it will always be heated and competitive. That's the game mechanics and cannot be changed, thus it would not be DC.

which is why I put "(or most)" in there smile.gif but yeah, this aspect of the game (hunting) has never changed (except for releasing more eggs at one time. Shiny overload! xd.png) through the years. Which is probably why DC is still popular even now.

Nice release! So far since the start I could only manage the red eggie. Lol

Whoot! Got a green one wub.gif

And have 4 of the indecisive ones O_O I will definitely be trading a lot these next few weeks... and to think of another naming scheme too >_< Getting so many 2-headed dragons in such a short time was a big surprise!

As always, I love love love these scheduled drops!!! It's always fun to see new breeds at the Cave. Thanks, everyone!

I just saw a Summer egg pop up in between the new eggs, so I guess they are mixing already sad.gif

Edited by majors

I shouldn't complain because I did manage to grab the shifting colors one, but I can't seem to grab ANY of the opalescent ones. >.< And i only just started with the release because I was asleep and didn't know about it! D:

annnnndd the site goes down sleep.gif Oh well, I tried...

edit: and now it's up again, wow lol that was fast maintenance! lol

Edited by Aeristilheartly

Regular eggs dropping too just before and after maintenance. The hunt continues. wink.gif

I just saw a Summer egg pop up in between the new eggs, so I guess they are mixing already sad.gif

I also saw a waterhorse in the coast ,as well as another common in the alpine >_<

I imagine the Royal Blue is going to cause the most drama when catching the opal eggs xd.png

One red and absolutely nothing else XD;

I wish I had a computer.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Congrats! Have a good-night's sleep :3

Meanwhile, I too got one eggie, so for now I'm really happy biggrin.gif

Opalescent sounds pretty... I wanna get one of those (maybe they're shiny?) >_< Although the red egg makes me think that dragon will be colorful, but at the same time (form-wise) like the Royals.

I feel like the reds might be something like the Nebulae dragons?

Just one opalescent, that's all i ask... >.<

I hate the fact I have slow connection, I can't grab ANY opalescent eggs and I MAY have refreshed over one in the AP somehow. I saw a shiny pearl like egg I didn't see before in the AP and I refreshed over it. ._.

I hate the fact I have slow connection, I can't grab ANY opalescent eggs and I MAY have refreshed over one in the AP somehow. I saw a shiny pearl like egg I didn't see before in the AP and I refreshed over it. ._.

Take comfort in the fact that you probably didn't refresh over it in the AP since they wouldn't be abandon-able yet - and all the eggs there are from a few days ago. Hopefully they *will* be found in the AP sooner or later, though. <3

You are probably looking at coppers. Cave is at 4D right now and if anyone somehow released any of the new release (most likely red, but in this case we'll just say the other two) it would be at the 6d mark at the least. Not to mention an AP egg gains a day. So if you track an egg down and it says

4 days left, it actually means it's AP time is 5d.

Now I'm worried I won't get one. I set an alarm and it didn't go off. sad.gif

Ahaha, caught red ones. My worry was for nothing. biggrin.gif Looks like I'm gonna be here a while with these short choppy drops though.

YES TWO BLUE-Y EGGS. And I thought those were going to be hard! (I just got a mac for the first time and I'm still confused with the controls). xd.png

Edited by Earth Gurl