TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

You are probably looking at coppers. Cave is at 4D right now and if anyone somehow released any of the new release (most likely red, but in this case we'll just say the other two) it would be at the 6d mark at the least. Not to mention an AP egg gains a day. So if you track an egg down and it says

4 days left, it actually means it's AP time is 5d.

It was a pure white shiny normal sized dragon egg. I've seen the copper eggs. They aren't white/pearl. ._.

...I hate to sound like I'm begging (hey, at least I see that I am) but can anyone spare an Opal? xd.png

It was a pure white shiny normal sized dragon egg. I've seen the copper eggs. They aren't white/pearl. ._.

...I hate to sound like I'm begging (hey, at least I see that I am) but can anyone spare an Opal? xd.png

There will be a few gifting threads opening up soon. Just check the trades section. As for the AP egg, you probably just saw a white dragon or a - whatever the salty ones were from the birthday release.

There will be a few gifting threads opening up soon. Just check the trades section. As for the AP egg, you probably just saw a white dragon or a - whatever the salty ones were from the birthday release.

It wasn't a white and the salty ones are Blacktips. I have a blacktip, it wasn't that egg. It was PEARL-like. Pearl-like as in white on top but it faded to a pearl-blue at the bottom. I wish I screencapped it because clearly nobody is going to believe me. ._.

Ffffff... can't seem to catch any more of them! xd.png I've been camped in the alpine since the hour top when my black hatched. Want another purple opal... nothing!

dang 5-minute drops mixed with older commons!

/keeps trying

Was it a Soulpeace? Because I doubt it was a Silver, I don't think they're blueish...

Opals are really frustrating to grab. I already have my two ReXes, but Opals remain elusive. :argh:

It wasn't a white and the salty ones are Blacktips. I have a blacktip, it wasn't that egg. It was PEARL-like. Pearl-like as in white on top but it faded to a pearl-blue at the bottom. I wish I screencapped it because clearly nobody is going to believe me. ._.

Maybe a soulpeace? Either way, whatever it was - promise it wasn't a new release from 3 hours ago, they can't get tossed in the AP yet and when they do, they won't show for a few days. The first post has the egg sprites so you can put any concerns you had about the AP rogue to rest. smile.gif

Did it look like any of these?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

sounds like a soulpeace. was it this? http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Soulpeace_Dragon

Anyways, I need a confirmation: Green one is in Forest, and the other one (not red) is in Alpine?

I feel like the reds might be something like the Nebulae dragons?

Oh boy, then the little army I gathered of them might not be so bad after all :3

Hm where do the blue eggs drop? I got one of the green from the forest, and now almost locked with the reds ;_;

Missclicked another red x egg. =0 I guess I'm gonna have to trade later after all.

Oh boy, then the little army I gathered of them might not be so bad after all :3

Hm where do the blue eggs drop? I got one of the green from the forest, and now almost locked with the reds ;_;

Lol, I have two so I can only get either the green/blue so I hope it is like the Nebulae xd.png

I think blue drops in Alpine. There's a lot of people there and I do remember a shimmer description there. I just needed a confirmation stated earlier just to be safe. smile.gif

I think the opalscent eggs are only in the Alpine and Forest. Seeing as they're more sought after than the indescisive eggs and there are more players in those two biomes, that would be my guess. I could be wrong, but those are the only two biomes I've seen them drop in.

Anyways, I need a confirmation: Green one is in Forest, and the other one (not red) is in Alpine?

I've seen both in both locations. Not that I've managed to grab one yet - this is a tricky release to get!

Goodness, It's 3:30 am and I still can't get a hold of a single new egg. I was hoping if I waited the main wave would retire and I'd get a better chance, but the number just keeps increasing. I've NEVER seen over 100 people looking at different caves at one time. wacko.gif

It was easier getting the 7th year anniversary dragons. blink.gif

How long are these new dragons going to be available like this?

Thanks TJ & spriters!

Though I can't help but feel you've been a little TOO generous; as a relatively new player I don't have enough slots for two of each type, heh heh. ^^; (on release day, I mean--I know I can probably (hopefully) round out my collection after my current set of eggs hatches)

These will be my first two-headed dragons. Hope they are cute! smile.gif

...I feel like my ISP is doing a conspiracy to keep me from grabbing eggs because now I can't grab any eggs to trade for an opal. ._. I hope my shimmer breeds a shimmer so I can trade THAT for an Opal

ETA: Dang it. My shimmer can't breed for three days. .-.

Edited by Oriolous

Goodness, It's  3:30 am and I still can't get a hold of a single new egg. I was hoping if I waited the main wave would retire and I'd get a better chance, but the number just keeps increasing. I've NEVER seen over 100 people looking at different caves at one time. wacko.gif

It was easier getting the 7th year anniversary dragons.  blink.gif

How long are these new dragons going to be available like this?

Hopefully for a long time. I've only got one Opalescent and that took me at least an hour.

Correction: I just got my second green Opalescent ^^ now hopefully for the blues!

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Hey, has anyone checked where the Opals sort? The ReXes are between Dorsals and Electrics, but I don't know where the Opals sort in the breed list and I need to find out.

For science.

(Theorize names before any have hatched y/y)

Argh. I have no room and my ER Shimmer got sick and WON'T HATCH. Nothing else makes me angry but this. Stubborn thing I'm about to abandon it because I certainly wanna keep my CB GW. dry.gif

All I need is one Green one and I'll be done. biggrin.gif Should take longer than it was supposed to because of the dumb Shimmer.

If I try to kill it would it hatch?? dry.gif

Edit: AHH One of my Red ones is an "EG" code!! laugh.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

...I feel like my ISP is doing a conspiracy to keep me from grabbing eggs because now I can't grab any eggs to trade for an opal. ._. I hope my shimmer breeds a shimmer so I can trade THAT for an Opal

ETA: Dang it. My shimmer can't breed for three days. .-.

Well, by then the 'new breed' hype should go down a bit, so hopefully it will actually be easier to trade for one :3

Opals are really frustrating to grab. I already have my two ReXes, but Opals remain elusive. :argh:

I have 3 eggs that can't make up their minds blink.gif and not a single opal... and in the trading thread, everyone is offering the red one for the other blink.gif

Yeap, now I'm seeing some of the normal eggies mixed. There's a Deep Sea in Coast, don't know if anyone picked it up yet.

Edit: Nvm, it's actually.. Gone???? O__o

Edited by Saynna

Yeap, now I'm seeing some of the normal eggies mixed. There's a Deep Sea in Coast, don't know if anyone picked it up yet.

All the eggs were picked up; I saw some of "sitting in a small pile of pebbles" and in a few seconds they're gone.

I need opal eggs dry.gif