TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I have 3 eggs that can't make up their minds :blink: and not a single opal... and in the trading thread, everyone is offering the red one for the other :blink:

Probably because they drop in more places and at least seem to be more common than Opals. Apparently Opals only drop in two biomes.

I remember the red ones, eep<3 No idea about the shinies though... they're so pretty anyway!<3 Great to see yet more two-heads in the cave.

/waits for the hourly drop

Probably because they drop in more places and at least seem to be more common than Opals. Apparently Opals only drop in two biomes.

I find the red one going slower than I expected... I need my last egg space reserved for the opal egg so I can't try and click the egg.

and now I'm ticked because I clicked on an opal and somehow got a Seragamma. WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?!

>.<

*is definitely mad. Considering keeping the seragamma and naming it Umadbro? I was an Opal*

CRAP I'm trying for Opals but keep misclicking the X's xd.png I have like 5 and no Opals.

and now I'm ticked because I clicked on an opal and somehow got a Seragamma. WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?!

>.<

*is definitely mad. Considering keeping the seragamma and naming it Umadbro? I was an Opal*

Wait. Opals supposedly drop in the Volcano too? o.O

Hopefully for a long time. I've only got one Opalescent and that took me at least an hour.

Correction: I just got my second green Opalescent ^^ now hopefully for the blues!

then you've had much better luck then I have my friend. Hopefully you can hold onto that luck and get more of the new eggs.

I'll be happy if I can get just one. I'm relieved that I got my silver rank before this event took place.

I finally got an opal... (color same as the ones in the middle of OP)

Egg locked. Will try in the morning.

I have to say this red egg has a description that's beyond my comprehension!

How does an EGG seem to have a MIND?! And it "can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is"?! blink.gifwink.gifdry.gif

Wait. Opals supposedly drop in the Volcano too? o.O

I've seen a couple Opals drop outside of Alpine and Forest, yeah. After the commons began mixing. I dunno if it was glitch or not considering I grabbed a gamma and not an actual Opal.

I think I'm done for the night because of this Shimmer not hatching. mad.gif Hopefully I can snag a green opal in the morning. xd.png Good luck everyone!~

I have to say this red egg has a description that's beyond my comprehension!

How does an EGG seem to have a MIND?! And it "can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is"?! blink.gifwink.gifdry.gif

I believe it's a metaphore of the egg being so colorful, that's all.

Man, come in 4 hours late to a new release and they're already mixing with commons? That's a drag!

New-release dramallama: People are going to be upset that they try really hard and aren't able to grab any when the release is brand-new. And that's completely understandable. There will also be people who have great internet connections and *really* fast reflexes and lots of luck, and end up grabbing a lot. That's also completely understandable, *ESPECIALLY* since often new-releases tend to get even harder to grab as the "ratios" start evening out.... So I say, if you are *able*, good for you for grabbing what you can!

Me? Sometimes I get lucky, but that's all it is is pure luck, 'cause my internet connection *sucks* *will be trying this hour-drop though!*

I caught my blue opals in the coast, and my green ones in the forest. The blue ones are known to be in the alpine as well, so that's at least 3 biomes.

...Now my browser won't even LOAD the cave. THIS SUCKS!

I can't get anything now. It's official. My ISP is deliberately trying to sabotage my attempts at getting a CB opal.

I believe it's a metaphore of the egg being so colorful, that's all.

I'm joking. dry.gif Not being serious.

Need more opal...

I caught my blue opals in the coast, and my green ones in the forest. The blue ones are known to be in the alpine as well, so that's at least 3 biomes.

I've constantly seen the opals in the Alpine and Forest biomes ever 5minute drop, so I think it'd be safe to say that is the place to look for the Opals. As to where each specific color is, I have no clue so just take your pick.

Man, come in 4 hours late to a new release and they're already mixing with commons? That's a drag!

This isn't a good sign...

When new release comes the trading thread is always filled with people with rares wanting new releases. You have to depend on luck (about the rarity of the new breed dry.gif ) to decide whether the trade is worth it...

But this one...I'll stake my 2 cents for [This opal is not going to be common at all].

yay finally got one - a 'can't make up its mind' egg - yay.

I do wish he wouldn't mix them so soon after the release - especially since half the world is SLEEPING and will wake up to mixed release.

New-release dramallama: People are going to be upset that they try really hard and aren't able to grab any when the release is brand-new. And that's completely understandable. There will also be people who have great internet connections and *really* fast reflexes and lots of luck, and end up grabbing a lot. That's also completely understandable, *ESPECIALLY* since often new-releases tend to get even harder to grab as the "ratios" start evening out.... So I say, if you are *able*, good for you for grabbing what you can!

Me? Sometimes I get lucky, but that's all it is is pure luck, 'cause my internet connection *sucks* *will be trying this hour-drop though!*

Talk about hitting the nail on the head. I've been trying for the past 2 hours and my connection is slow yet my reflexes are very good. Sadly, that doesn't matter if all the eggs are gone by the time the page loads.

Most of the time I end up relying on the abandoned pile for my rare eggs. Some of my Vampires and my New Golden Wyvern are living proof of that.

Well as someone said, blue opal in Coast. I'll be checking there xx:10 and xx:15. I already checked at xx:05 and didn't see any. But worth trying since there's only 10ish people there.... smile.gif

yay finally got one - a 'can't make up its mind' egg - yay.

I do wish he wouldn't mix them so soon after the release - especially since half the world is SLEEPING and will wake up to mixed release.

My friends are in GMT+8. It's 4pm for them...while I'm at 4am and sleepy and egglocked with only one opal and don't know why I'm posting here.