TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

This isn't a good sign...

When new release comes the trading thread is always filled with people with rares wanting new releases. You have to depend on luck (about the rarity of the new breed dry.gif ) to decide whether the trade is worth it...

But this one...I'll stake my 2 cents for [This opal is not going to be common at all].

I agree. Maybe all of us here got lucky and managed to snag the future rares of the cave? If so, I can't complain with my incomplete quota.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head. I've been trying for the past 2 hours and my connection is slow yet my reflexes are very good. Sadly, that doesn't matter if all the eggs are gone by the time the page loads.

Most of the time I end up relying on the abandoned pile for my rare eggs. Some of my Vampires and my New Golden Wyvern are living proof of that.

Try a different browser maybe?

I do wish there's a hatchling incubate BSA!

So far nada in Coast. ._. One more try and I'm giving up on it.

I do wish he wouldn't mix them so soon after the release  - especially since half the world is SLEEPING and will wake up to mixed release.

Yeah... if I weren't in full insomniac mode, I would likely have to pick through blockers to get the new releases by the time I woke up. And that's in just a few hours! I'd hate to see how bad it gets by noon EST/GMT-5 if they're already mixing.

I agree. Maybe all of us here got lucky and managed to snag the future rares of the cave? If so, I can't complain with my incomplete quota.

Like the blusangs.

I have no CB blusangs at all. Those who got CB blusangs at that release are lucky.

Why does everyone have better internet than I do? ;-; I just want ONE Opal, I don't even care what color it is. xd.png

Got my red/multi-color ones for the night and some white opal. Even managed to f\get the one red my sis is going to want. Time for bed now. Hopefully my little GW hatchie will get me one of the bluish ones, I haven't gotten that one at all!

Edited by XxShadowWolf13xX

Two-Headed Madness.

I was thinking, does two heads mean double madness because both heads are mad? dry.gif

Edited by love_HP

I'm joking. dry.gif Not being serious.

Need more opal...

Hard to tell it on the internet.

One green opal and three reds. Not bad. Don't you guys think we already have -too many- shining in the moonlight/sunlight eggs anyway? <.<

Try a different browser maybe?

I do wish there's a hatchling incubate BSA!

Firefox is the fastest I got. Chrome won't work for me (do not have the foggiest idea why) and Explorer is well, I'd still be waiting a week from now for it to load.

I'm not giving up though! I'm a trooper when it comes to these things.

Oh~ That would be awesome! I just hope it's not like the Earthquake BSA. I've never trusted it since I don't want any of my eggs to die. It's heart-breaking enough when my Vampires aren't careful. >.0

Why does everyone have better internet than I do? ;-; I just want ONE Opal, I don't even care what color it is. xd.png

I don't have an opal either. tongue.gif

I'd advise you guys to stay away from Coast, right now I've only seen Reds and NORMALS. :s

Like the blusangs.

I have no CB blusangs at all. Those who got CB blusangs at that release are lucky.

I wasn't around when the Blusangs were released, but I did manage to snag a CB Blusang around three weeks ago. It was my first, but I traded it to someone who had a shimmer x blusang lineage. In return, they gave me a shimmer of the lineage :3 I think it was a good trade, mainly because all the blusangs had Transformers names! *fist pump* Best names ever!!

Ah, Manz!! There are no opals and there are now common eggs mix up with the new releases....... Urgh!

I don't have an opal either. tongue.gif

I'd advise you guys to stay away from Coast, right now I've only seen Reds and NORMALS. :s

I was looking in the Coast and Desert at first, but decided to just go with the flow. It took me around two hours, but I eventually fought the crowds in the Forest and managed to snag two green Opals. I am now working on the blues hopeuflly.

One green opal and three reds. Not bad. Don't you guys think we already have -too many- shining in the moonlight/sunlight eggs anyway? <.<

Feels like another GW and Royal Blue description when I first saw, lol. I'm afraid I'm going to start mistaking them for GWs. sad.gif

It's at times like this that I wish I had gone up 06:00am as I planned to, lol. xd.png

But these eggs seems to be nice nontheless, even if I don't get any of them. ^^ One day I will, because I always do.

I definitely do. I sometimes get confused on the descriptions of certain ones, lmao! Misclicks are one thing, but intentional misclicks - that is thinking it was something else - are just a little more painful.

I got my blue/gray Opal in the Alpine during a xx:x5 drop smile.gif

Edited by Wahya

Firefox is the fastest I got. Chrome won't work for me (do not have the foggiest idea why) and Explorer is well, I'd still be waiting a week from now for it to load.

I'm not giving up though! I'm a trooper when it comes to these things.

Oh~ That would be awesome! I just hope it's not like the Earthquake BSA. I've never trusted it since I don't want any of my eggs to die. It's heart-breaking enough when my Vampires aren't careful. >.0

Chrome doesn't work for me either... blink.gif

FUUUU- Another 5 min drop with "Sorry, this egg has been taken by someone else." ...I'm going to keep trying even if I have to sit here until I need to take my shower for my Aunt to come pick me up and then go see my grandmother! >:o

I have one opal and three reds too.

Egglocked and can't drop anything... certainly no gold x halloween egg! And the CB GW is a gift from a friend and can't drop that either.

Woke up late, spent an hour getting everything I needed- mostly on the 5 min drops.

Time to go back to sleep.

I got my blue/gray Opal in the Alpine during a xx:x5 drop smile.gif

Nice! Thats the only one that has been avoiding me this whole time. Even if I get stuck with x4 of the Opals, I'll be happy with that. I could just trade them, but if they do turn out to be rare, that may be a hassle.

Is it just me or do these 5min drops seem to be dropping much faster than earlier? Like now they're not at xx:x5:15. Now they're at like xx:x5 on the dot!

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Ah, Manz!! There are no opals and there are now common eggs mix up with the new releases....... Urgh!

Well it's not surprising that there are no Opals, because everyone is going around saying that they're going to be rare and so people are starting to grab those instead of the others. This kind of rampant speculation always causes a run on certain eggs - even though they're almost never rares - because people start to panic.

Honestly, I would think that, after all this time, people would actually start putting this predictability to good use. If the first person who thought that the Opals were going to be rarer started talking up the idea that they were afraid that it would be the other breed that would be rare, people would have panicked in the opposite way and they could have snuck in and scooped up a scroll full of Opals. laugh.gif