TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

A bit late, but congrats to Tikigurl91 for having her art in the caves now biggrin.gif

Wow I got my 2nd in the trees eggs at the 3:00 drop like as soon as it loaded. So I got my 2 moonlight eggs with the measles and the two in the tree eggs. Also have an additional moon and in the trees eggs to swap for a golden shimmer egg. Haven't heard back yet from her on my offer. Have influenced my 4. Soooo will wait and see how they fare out smile.gif

I figured when I left there a drop would happen. Sure enough. happy.gif

No luck yet on any catches, but there's still time.

Thanks for the drop TJ!

Grabbed a 2nd bloodmoon egg at the :40 drop. ^.^ Done hunting until my neglected experiment results in a success or fail.

Finally got my first Tree xd.png I've been fast enough to get 4 of the blue ones <3

All locked up with 3 and 3, so now the looooong wait for the eggs to hatch/ TJ's hatchies to grow up. So far, I love the hatchies. I can't wait to see the adults. Thank you to TJ and the spriters for another fun release!

I am definitely better at catching blue ones than tree-hiders. laugh.gif But I'm egg locked now, so squee!

Until they grow up, I'm going to call the blue one "blizzard" and the yellow one "frecklebutt". Sounds reasonable.

That's great! I really adore that name, "frecklebutts". That is now officially their new nickname. tongue.gif

Hear that, guys? Straight from the spriter herself! laugh.gif

Eggs which hide in trees are in the desert right now... something's off xd.png

And I caught one there as well! Now to get another moonlight and I'm set.

Edited by Orlageddon

Eggs which hide in trees are in the desert right now... something's off xd.png

And I caught one there as well! Now to get another moonlight and I'm set.

DC's desert seems to include grasslands (which has trees).... maybe that's what it's referring too?

Frecklebutts. LOL, right up there with Butterbutts for the Winter Magi xd.png That's awesome

Thanks so much for the exciting new release, TJ and spriters! The eggs were pretty easy to catch this time around.

YAY NEW DRAGONS! - just noticed them in a hatchery smile.gif

The new eggs look awsome! laugh.gif

I saw it that in one fan side a egg apered I didn't know. so I checked the news side and voila. Two new breeds and I missed the realese day completly. dry.gif

I like the patching of those two and that the main color is another than the color of the patches.

Hopefully I will get some tomorow but for now I have to sleep. (German main time)

Good night to everyone and have a nice newbee hunting ^^

Yay, two of my all-time favorite spriters! I'm beyond glad to see these--the first one I remember, and while I don't remember the second, it's about time Tiki got in-cave. Congrats to all the artists! Too bad I can't catch anything on this super laggy camp internet connection. Oh well--at least I'll be able to get some in a few weeks (Although, at that point, the next release will have begun D:)!

I didn't get any green eggs this time, I didn't even see them. Though I did get a CB Vine to add to my CB Tsunami Wyvern...I need that new green one but I haven't had luck and it's not worth my time trying to grab it when I have other things to do.

It still would be nice to have one for scroll completion, but I'm not in any hurry.

Especially when you end up getting two hard to get dragons out of it.

I caught three of each about an hour after release. xd.png With remarkable ease; my brother also managed to get four of the blue and one of the green.

No luck here catching either of the new releases on my old-as-sin computer. Good job to those that made this possible though and I will definitely keep trying.

I can't seem to grab the blue/alpine ones; my only one acquired so far was from trading one of the hiding eggs. Hopefully I'll have better luck once the rush dies down.

And as soon as I complain about it I catch one, heh.

Edited by Troubletail

Waiting for the hatchlings to grow up is always SO hard for me! I have no patience...and I'm dying to see what the adults look like xd.png

At least my eggs will hatch tonight. I'm tempted to try and get more, but the AP is chock full of eggs so I might go 'dumpster diving' instead. There are always so many pretties in there tongue.gif

I'm glad these are spotty so I can breed them with other spotty breeds. I can't wait for my babies to hatch in a few hours. I have no idea what to name them though. laugh.gif

Well after 2 days of trying I got 1 blue and no trees. I hope they pop up in the biomes more frequently than I have seen them

Well after 2 days of trying I got 1 blue and no trees. I hope they pop up in the biomes more frequently than I have seen them

Actually they are all over the place. Did you try the Jungle?