TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

I think I'll see if I can catch any extras of these and gift them to people who are still hunting (tomorrow morning - as by the time the eggs can be traded, I'll be asleep) - or maybe just an extra Tree egg to have a hatchling to freeze [i like them more than the Bloodmoon one - no offense]

And today seems to be a day of good luck for me - Caught two of each, able to influence them...and now my black dragon egg hatched into an Alt. Black - and I had influenced it male - giving me back gender balance on my Black dragons! [And to think I almost gave it away a few days ago...though if it was born regular - I would have]

omg the s2 hatchie poses are so adorable!!! I WANT FROZEN ARMIES!!!

I know it's too early to tell, but anyone have thoughts on which of these breeds is more common? (This is me being annoyed that I still haven't grabbed a tree-egg)

Edited by Marie19R

I know it's too early to tell, but anyone have thoughts on which of these breeds is more common? (This is me being annoyed that I still haven't grabbed a tree-egg)

I think they'll be the same rarity. But, seeing as the green ones are jumping around all the time (they change biome every hourly, right?) finding them in the future, when there's no new release to make biomes move, will be a pain in the ass.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I suspect that the blue ones will be easier to get, regardless of rarity. Because of their hopping everywhere, the yellow ones will be unpredictable and given how slow half the biomes are, there is a good chance it will show up in one of the slow ones rather than a fast one.

Edited by Nectaris

When are these actually dropping? I keep checking on the hour but there's nothing. Is it a little off or something?

Been thinking about this too.

Maybe the problem is the time frame and how we consider it. How long has since lava flowed across the area? There are plenty of areas on earth where lava has flowed and vegetation has not grown again because of the region. The biome description doesn't say anything about active and explosive volcanoes. Barren simply can mean "too poor to produce much or any vegetation," but it's possible to get trees here and there, even out of harsh landscapes. Therefore I argue that it would be possible to have eggs in trees, even in these areas. And we would know it was a volcanic area because of the rock types present.

That does not look at all comfortable riding like that. rolleyes.gif

haha, alright, alright. *crawls out*

I think we're getting way too scientific for Dragon Cave. biggrin.gif

I remember only one of these q-q

Edited by DarkEternity

So, once the green eggs drop in a certain biome, they drop in that biome for the rest of the hour? And they won't move until the hour is up? Or is that incorrect?

Wee, finally caught some moon eggs! Just one more egg to hatch *pokes speckle* and I can lock myself again. biggrin.gif

When are these actually dropping? I keep checking on the hour but there's nothing. Is it a little off or something?

The Blue egg is dropping in the Alpine Biome - the Green egg drops in all Biomes

I know last night I saw them in different biomes within the same drop, so I don't think there is any order to their drop. There seemed to be flocks in one or another Biome and random in still others.

Edited because this reply was about the Green egg only. The Blue is in the Alpine, and I don't want to confuse anyone. unsure.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Got unlocked, took a while and finally got a Green egg... now I'm locked again...lol

sigh

gotta wait until later this evening and try for my second Green

c'mon Horse egg... hurry up and hatch!!!

Edited by Husky51

The Blue egg is dropping in the Alpine Biome - the Green egg drops in all Biomes

Right, but when? I know it's *supposed* to be on the hour, but I keep checking at the start and the alpine biome is always empty, I just sit clicking around to each biome. I'm wondering if the cave time is off or something.

New release, yay! biggrin.gif Managed to get one blue one, though I think the green one for me will be a challenge to get ^^; Thank you TJ and spriters! :3 *goes back to hunting*

Got 3 of the blue ones! :3 Next, try and find (and hopefully catch) "tree" ones ^^;

Right, but when? I know it's *supposed* to be on the hour, but I keep checking at the start and the alpine biome is always empty, I just sit clicking around to each biome. I'm wondering if the cave time is off or something.

They showed fine for me and a friend at the top of the hour (we both refreshed the page about 5 seconds before) and there were plenty of eggs {though they were gone in about 30 seconds}

Perhaps the problem is your computer's clock is a little fast/slow - and you are missing the drop?

I still can't find a Tree Dweller.

me neither, it seems as if they do not even drop at the full hour anymore

Are the tree dwellers behaving like coppers or am I just unlucky?

Late on the uptake. Ah ha, figured there was a reason for the low-time eggs in the AP. xd.png