TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Ha, finally caught my third alpine egg! Now I'm content. smile.gif

That was a tricky catch, with so many commons mixing in, but it was fun challenge compared to how ridiculously easy the first night was. biggrin.gif

I managed a few of the blue one and a tree one, I'm just not into this release like I usually am. sleep.gif Too tired(it's busy season at work and what little free time i have is sucked up by my new pet).

I managed a few of the blue one and a tree one, I'm just not into this release like I usually am. sleep.gif Too tired(it's busy season at work and what little free time i have is sucked up by my new pet).

Wow, new pet, what type?? tongue.gif

Managed to trade a silver for a blue one... Really wanting a few of those green ones tongue.gif

Thanks TJ!

And it was quite funny, i just get back from Indo and theres is a new dragon breed! tongue.gif

Edited by aussieJJDude

No luck on capturing anymore of the new ones, and I just missed a CB Silver >.<! So depressed and angry at my slow computer.

*pokes eggs*

They're taking forever to hatch, ahaha~ laugh.gif One's got a pretty big hole in it now, though. Edit: Ohhhh one hatched...

I've seen a lot of the blue ones (didn't grab any though; didn't bother to click), but none of the Treehiders. Their unknown parents must be hiding them better because of this sudden abundance of rabid humans trying to take their babies~ xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

I'm quite pleased-I managed to get two pairs of each! cool.gif

wtf is going on? i mean really? i accidentaly got a green one (from these 2) but whats the deal? i have to camp for 24 straight hours to get an egg? jesus christ.

I haven't even been trying to hunt. I just really don't even feel like it.

I'm guessing ill be one of those people who won't get any CB's. :/

My four just hatched. I can hardly wait to see the adults. I like the idea that a green egg hatches a golden dragon. Those are such pretty colors together.

In 25 hours at this posting time.

He forces them to hatch early, but then lets them go the regular way.

Edited by Riverwillows

My first four Moonies hatched, one will hatch later today, caught four more.

Now I have all I need plus one extra to trade for a tree eggie.

I got a blue one but the greens are very good in hiding. Not got or even saw one.

May the green will be a rare one??

Edited by Draconis92

I don´t think so. Last night I managed to catch 3 greens in less than 10 minutes. They were in the desert. Guess you only have to look in the different biomes.

Guess like I missjudged when TJ's would grow up. Sleepy brain is sleepy.

Yay two of mine hatched!

Yay! My Bloodmoons are hatched and named.

One of my Treehiders should be hatched within the hour - the other still has at least half a day (this is what I get for not catching two at once, and needing to wait to incubate and influence)

Grow up already TJ's hatchlings!!

*purrs* Two hours left till five of mine hatch. Then I'll try to get three green and two more blue eggs. And then even more of these spotted moon-things.

Wow, new pet, what type?? tongue.gif

Managed to trade a silver for a blue one... Really wanting a few of those green ones tongue.gif

Thanks TJ!

And it was quite funny, i just get back from Indo and theres is a new dragon breed! tongue.gif

I got another Tree egg, quite by accident! Can't wait to see the adults! ohmy.gif