TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Until they grow up, I'm going to call the blue one "blizzard" and the yellow one "frecklebutt". Sounds reasonable.

Until they grow up, I'm going to call the blue one "blizzard" and the yellow one "frecklebutt". Sounds reasonable.

xd.png Those are good! They are in the correct alphabetic ranges, too, although I still like flutterbies for the green ones!

That yellow one is going to fall the heck over. How does one stand when both a hind leg is lifted and the foreleg of the same side? What an awkward little thing. Forget chasing it since it's "hard to keep up with" I'm gonna wait till it flops onto its side and then scoop it up.

Maybe it's scratching the side of its head?

Or maybe they aren't standing still, maybe they're in mid-step and their species paces like camels (but they are still clumsy at it because they're young). laugh.gif

Why don't TJ's hatchlings grow up as fast as his eggs hatch?

*Who? Me? Impatient? . . . Not at all!*

I finally caught up with another of the tree eggs, giving me 3 of those and 4 of the others, so I am locked until some of the first ones hatch.

That's great! I really adore that name, "frecklebutts". That is now officially their new nickname. tongue.gif

Are these two eggs perm eggs? I ask as ive seen them but not been able to get a single one yet since i share my internet so its rather slow

Are these two eggs perm eggs? I ask as ive seen them but not been able to get a single one yet since i share my internet so its rather slow

Yes, they're permanent, unless TJ says otherwise.

Yes, they're permanent, unless TJ says otherwise.

Oh thank goodness that way i may actually find one once everyone calms down on them yay

The Yellow one looks rather flexible and the Blue one looks like a relative of Rudolf the reindeer x)

I have to work hard at getting more of the eggs that hide in the trees..

Here's my new release silly code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UNgen S/he's not a first-gen, I guess.

Dunno about the blues, but I think of the yellows as 'frill-necked'. Since, well, they sort just before Frills and have a frill on their neck.

Edit: Lineage view, derp.

Edited by GhostMouse

When exactly do the green eggs switch biomes? Is it for every 5 minute drop, or for every top of the hour drop?

New release ! Thanks TJ smile.gif

The two eggs are beautiful, but I prefer the "hidden in the trees" hatchling tongue.gif

HOORAY!!!!!

I found I was unlocked again, named my Purple Dino and within a minute, found and grabbed my second Green egg...

Now I have a pair of both, male and female...

Thank you TJ and Spriters... This was frustrating, but fun...

====================================

Note to hunters...

The way I got my Green eggs was to just pick two or three biomes and skip back and forth, over and over again. And it didn't seem to matter whether it was a 5-min drop or not. It was 9:42 DC Time, when I got my last one a few minutes ago. This one actually took me less then a minute, really...

I skipped, I saw, I grabbed and I got it!!!

right place at the right time, I guess...

And now, back to bed...

Edited by Husky51

I haven't seen any in the biomes sad.gif

They're very cute eggs though...

I just happily locked myself with my third green egg. I got lucky in going to the desert just on a 5 min drop. smile.gif Now I just have to wait for at least one of the others to hatch, so I can try to get my 4th green and have my two CB pairs of each.

Note to hunters...

The way I got my Green eggs was to just pick two or three biomes and skip back and forth, over and over again. And it didn't seem to matter whether it was a 5-min drop or not. It was 9:42 DC Time, when I got my last one a few minutes ago. This one actually took me less then a minute, really...

I skipped, I saw, I grabbed and I got it!!!

right place at the right time, I guess...

And now, back to bed...

Thank you!

I suppose they will be troublesome little cuties, but hopefully not as troublesome as Coppers or Blusangs ~

Ugh, I really need another alpine egg and I'm unlocked... but I keep getting distracted and forget about the drops. *headdesk*

Egg-locked now with both of these pretties! Have to grab another Treehider when a slot opens up, so that I have two pairs of each. Not going to make the same mistake as with the Coppers and wait until later! ^^;;

Thank you for this new addition to the Cave! I'm going to enjoy collecting these. <3

wonder if these guys will be Drakes. it woudl be nice to get a few new Drakes in the cave. and the duel color but similar body makes me think both are atleast the same species.

i'm calling the green egg "Flutterbies" (cause i loved the name soemone used earlier. and the Blue egg "Frecklebutts"

i've got 2 & 1/2 pairs of ea right now. happy.gif

Edited by Red2111