TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Well, it took some effort, but I managed to get two of each! They sure are cute little things, so I'm looking forward to seeing the adults. biggrin.gif

geez I wasn't expecting new eggs so soon. You're wearing me out, TJ!

I've caught 5 blue eggs no problem. But the green eggs are proving difficult. Please don't make me hate them even more than the coppers!

Cool ragons. Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Look forward to catching one of these.

Edited by urge101

I'm hoping that I can persuade my Shimmer to hatch in a few hours so that I can hunt for another Alpine egg. I'm really going to need one to balance my numbers out. tongue.gif

love the blue ones

xd.png

very very cute

and those white wings are adorable

so are the green one

the expression is so cute

DANG IT!!!!!!!

Finally get unlocked and a chance for the second Green egg and I freaking mis-click...

I am keeping from blowing up only by the slightest bit.....

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

sigh...

Awesome more excitement to add to the cave. We now have a dragon that shifts Biomes! Genius! Thanks TJ and everybody!

Thank you TJ and spriters! I just got 3 tress, now i'm locked >.<

Edited by elixabeth

*sighs* got the blue egg I needed for another pair , but then got the overburdened message on the CB silver.

and the green ones are fairly easy to catch -- IF you happen to be in the right biome--------

I do hate waiting for the adults cool.gif

YES!! My GF and I both got two of each egg, AND I got a CB Bloodscale! (Although I DID think it was a CB Copper, so my clicky instincts took over xd.png)

Does anyone know who sprited these?I'm too lazy to look through the thread.

Does anyone know who sprited these?I'm too lazy to look through the thread.

The alpine ones were sprited by Mysfytt, and the trees by Imbecamiel and Tikigurl91.

The alpine ones were sprited by Mysfytt, and the trees by Imbecamiel and Tikigurl91.

Oooh, I was too tired when I got home yesterday to check out the release I didn't even think about this. xd.png

Yay, congrats guys! And especially to Tikigurl91 for joining the ranks of spriters. :3 I'm even more tempted to hold onto the greens now despite my lack of a second blue one (yes, I'm kind of restless because of it laugh.gif) because my love of Cami's royal blues is transferring .u.

That yellow one is going to fall the heck over. How does one stand when both a hind leg is lifted and the foreleg of the same side? What an awkward little thing. Forget chasing it since it's "hard to keep up with" I'm gonna wait till it flops onto its side and then scoop it up.

Maybe it's scratching the side of its head?