TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Not necessarily. I saw them in the Alpine and the Forest within one drop. It is hard to tell where they are because if they are buried in a biome that is blocked, you won't see them. rolleyes.gif

Yes, I saw them in several biomes when hoping around, they were just "behind" the usual cave-blockers.

3 of my eggs have gaping holes! biggrin.gif

Finally, I'll be able to go hunting again poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I like the look of the hatchies so far. smile.gif The eggs are certainly beautiful. I can't wait to see the mature dragons!

Caught 8 bloodmoon-somethings so far. *kind of working on an army of those... is someone planning the same?*

No real luck with tree-things, got only 4, one more left and I'm rather done with them.

Just caught two tree-ninjas in the Desert.  laugh.gif

I just grabbed a tree ninja in the forest ;D

I switched to the desert before I noticed what I saw, but it was luckily still there when I clicked back *Woo!*

Edit: I need to stay out of the Forest... I just fail clicked when I mixed up "This egg is hidden in the trees" and "This egg is hidden by some leaves" ... not cool dry.gif

Edit2: Ugh.. I made the same mixup again *failure on my part* rolleyes.gif

Edited by DeathCry

As someone who joined the party late, I have to ask:

What does "likes to move around" mean? Are the Trees just in multiple biomes, or is there some kind of trick?

What does "likes to move around" mean? Are the Trees just in multiple biomes, or is there some kind of trick?

Most of us seem to think that they switch biomes every hour. But, it seems that lot of people have seen them in different biomes during an hour, so we are unsure.

Yes they can be found in any biome and there is no set pattern as to which biome they will be in next. Making it a little tricky to find them. Though both eggs have been dropping not just on the hourly but at random times. Just takes a little patience to get these ninjas.

From the looks of the tree-ninja hatchie... WE'RE GETTING A NEW FRILL!! Correct me if i'm wrong :3

P.S SOOO EXCITED!!

For the "bloodmoon" eggs, I'm not even bothering to read their descriptions. They literally have the lengthiest one in the Alpine, so all I ever think is "that long thing" and *click* laugh.gif

From the looks of the tree-ninja hatchie... WE'RE GETTING A NEW FRILL!! Correct me if i'm wrong :3

P.S SOOO EXCITED!!

I hope you're right! biggrin.gif

I never noticed it, but the hatchlings do remind me slightly of the Frills ~

Edited by DeathCry

P.S SOOO EXCITED!!

Hmmm...... I think you mean Dorsal.

Frill --> user posted imageuser posted image

Dorsal --> user posted imageuser posted image

I personally don't see the resemblance to either of those.

Hmmm...... I think you mean Dorsal.

Frill --> user posted imageuser posted image

Dorsal --> user posted imageuser posted image

I personally don't see the resemblance to either of those.

I'm not sure what they meant, but I know I meant Frill. I'm mainly looking at the frills/extended skin/plate behind their heads ~

These tree ninjas are elusive... I've had the most rotten luck finding them.

I managed to grab one at dinnertime, but didn't get anymore that I clicked on.

I know ohmerglob I just realized that! Yay! (at the Frill theory)

I caught the 'tree-ninjas' with relative ease... I have five, I got them all in the row on the first try o-O I'm actually having trouble with the other one, the blue one.

EDIT: Nine?! And no new Moonlights...

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Snagged one more of each today...and I'm locked with mostly hatchlings. The two I caught today really weren't difficult to nab. I'm on my work computer and the DSL here is slower than syrup in December.

Current tallies are 7 Tree-Ninjas & 6 Bloodmoons! Need 8 of each (4 of each gender) for my scroll goals. *determined*

Just skipping thru the trees and found another Tree-Ninja... That makes three of those I have and 2 of the other ones...

Thanks for the release TJ and Spriters

Why you all have so much luck. I not even saw a green and then I got to fast and endet up being looked with a green egg. sad.gif

Well then good night. * Hiding under the blanced and moving away*

Seen a few of the bloodmoon ones but never fast enough... have not seen any of the green ones at all.

Hah hah... I love it that the green ones drop at random times, you can find them by empty habitats. (Besides alpine)