TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Well all my eggs hatched and I grabbed one more blue and green biggrin.gif

I wonder if the Tree Dweller Will be a rare? I noticed that we haven't had a rare in a while....

Hmmm... so my eggs have no interest in hatching for the next few hours...

I guess it will be near impossible to catch an egg hiding in the trees at that point rolleyes.gif

I wonder if the Tree Dweller Will be a rare? I noticed that we haven't had a rare in a while....

Unless you count those unseen, not-dropping-don't-care-what-TJ-says Coppers which seem to be rarer than CB GOLDS. I just snagged another Moonie and a treehopper (which I'll gift)

I think the hatchlings are adorable and wonderfully colored. I really want to see what the adults look like. And, hopefully there's a male/female sprite. I don't need Dimorphism, just different sprites.

Alright!!!

My first egg from the new release is cracked and going to hatch soon, soon, soon... lol

So is there a pattern to where the tree eggs will show up? Is it in one biome at a time and they switch each hour? Day? I am not sure how this is working.

So is there a pattern to where the tree eggs will show up? Is it in one biome at a time and they switch each hour? Day? I am not sure how this is working.

i don't think they switch each hour, i just got a tree egg in the forest, clicked on the alpine and saw one there

It just figures. There's a release the same night my laptop charger dies on me, so I have to rely on my desktop which is so loaded with spyware that it needs to have it's hard drive reformatted. *sigh* Maybe I can get an honorable mention during the next Christmas event and earn one.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

i don't think they switch each hour, i just got a tree egg in the forest, clicked on the alpine and saw one there

I saw them in the alpine. I don't know exactly how this works. It says they move around... I guess it is just like any other egg that is found in all biomes then.

I saw them in the alpine. I don't know exactly how this works. It says they move around... I guess it is just like any other egg that is found in all biomes then.

I figure TJ must have made the point to say that they move around a lot so we wouldn't consider them to have the rarity similar to a Metallic... they seem like they will though

*crosses fingers that they won't be*

I highly doubt they'll be rare. They were wicked easy to catch when they were first released, whereas Coppers (which the creator has confirmed will be uncommon at worst, despite the current wonkiness) were already mixing within several minutes. The fact that we're still seeing numerous people nabbing them at this stage also suggests they aren't about to be the next Gold. smile.gif

I've only managed to catch one of the new releases... ONE! *groans* This is freaking ridiculous....

Unless you count those unseen, not-dropping-don't-care-what-TJ-says Coppers which seem to be rarer than CB GOLDS. I just snagged another Moonie and a treehopper (which I'll gift)

They are dead easy to catch if you can figure out which biome they are in at any given time.

Seriously, in the 8 am Cave time hour, I snagged 3 when I moved a Summer egg. And I just missed one in Jungle an hour or two later.

They seem to be moving hourly, though I haven't been hunting enough to be sure. When a biome doesn't move, it will hide the Tree eggs, giving a false appearence of rarety.

However.... I agree with Ayelldee on the Coppers. They just aren't dropping, and I don't care what TJ is saying, if they are dropping then where the devil are they? Not in fansites, not in trades. As far as I can see, they are nowhere. >.<

Cheers!

C4.

Woot! New eggies! Thanks TJ and spriters! Ooh. And the conceptors if they were different from the spriters.

what are their names????

We will not know until TJ's grow up.

I just caught another green one at the :45 drop in the desert. I haven't tried to figure out a pattern, I just looked around, hoping to catch my 4th now that my first set have all hatched.

So the Tree dragons are not in various biomes each hour? They are just in one per drop?

Haven't managed to catch all of them, but congrats to Tikigurl19 on becoming an official in-cave spriter. :3 Thanks TJ and spriters for yet another great release.

So the Tree dragons are not in various biomes each hour? They are just in one per drop?

Not necessarily. I saw them in the Alpine and the Forest within one drop. It is hard to tell where they are because if they are buried in a biome that is blocked, you won't see them. rolleyes.gif

LOL Well 3 days, a few pain pills for my back and I have 1 of each egg. This is the hardest catch I have ever had

I do want to thank TJ and the Spriter's for the release