TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

I have hit every biome for hours

The Trees were just now in the Desert. Best of luck!

I finally cought another Midnight speckle... Still can't get a Tree Dweller tho....ahhhh lol smile.gif

My wonder is, why can't TJ's Dragons go neglect? they receive tons of OV:UV and clicks?

Because he is the Boss? smile.gif

TJ's eggs and hatchies are always sick. They have even been known to die. But he has magic to restore them. wink.gif

TJ's eggs and hatchies are always sick. They have even been known to die. But he has magic to restore them.  wink.gif

I would call that "admin privileges, not "magic" smile.gif

But without those we couldn't see the hatchies and the adults when we are all wishing to know!

Edited by _Sin_

Three of the blues, still no trees though.

I've only seen one tree so far and I was stupid enough to hesitate before clicking so it was snatched. dry.gif

i'm dying for seeing those adults >.<

my eggs will hatch in a couple of hours, i'm glad i was online in time yesterday! ^^

The Trees are really hard to find! Must be rare, like Coppers. :|

Actually they are not, they are showing up in every biome. I saw a couple in the Coast few minutes ago.

Edited by _Sin_

And there we go - two Treehiders gifted away.

And yay! My Bloodmoons are starting to crack (too bad they won't be hatched until the morning - I want to name them)

I would call that "admin privileges, not "magic" smile.gif

But without those we couldn't see the hatchies and the adults when we are all wishing to know!

Nope, it's definitely magic~ tongue.gif

Anyways. I haven't been hunting much, but from the few I've seen (both Treehiders and Bloodmoons), I've missed them, ahahah.

Despite the fact that they've become seemingly hard-to-get, I don't think they'll be any rarer than uncommon...at least I hope so~ xd.png

Edit: Ooohh, would ya lookit dat. All four of mine are due to hatch in an hour or so, ahaha.

Edited by xxBurningxx

This is one of the first releases ever where I can poke TJ's hatchies with the rest of you, not having to worry about still scrambling to catch a pair of each egg. Yaaaay.

*Proceeds to poke TJ's hatchies* Grow up, please...

Missed ANOTHER release T_T ah well. I'll just stalk the alpine hoping for the best! I love the blue ones so far...can't wait to see the adults!

WOOHOO Managed to get 3! Accidentally clicked a Royal Blue though >.>

Edited by HeroLink42

I had a much easier time getting the biome-bouncing "Tree" eggs rather than the new Alpine eggs. O_o

Caught three of each shortly after the release. The egg designs are nice and the hatchies are alight. I wonder what the adults will look like?

7 cute little hatchlings on my scroll now - 5 of the trees and 2 moonlight.

~Spam removed~

Trading belongs in the trading section.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler