TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

I was out of town for the weekend for a wedding. Looks like I'm going to have some catching up to do today!

I got a CB black and a CB Lumina because of a mis-click. I'm so glad I'm egg locked, it was totally worth it.

Ugh, I really need another alpine egg and I'm unlocked... but I keep getting distracted and forget about the drops. *headdesk*

There we go, I waited for the :45 drop and caught one. That was easy. xd.png

yay and I have 2 blue alpine pairs and 1 pair and a spare of the green frilly ones.

totally locked - hatch little eggies.

yayy!!!!

can't wait to catch a few of them! thankyou! biggrin.gif <3

Darn Didn't even know there was a new relese till i got onto allure of neggs what biomes

i watched the green and yellow eggs for a bit and saw them in two different biomes in the same hour. (i think) not sure if they were in more during that time or not. so i don't think it is necessarily an hourly drop change.

they seemed to be in only one at a time. but with the new release, who knows...

i like that hatchies so far. hope the adults are awesome. missed the first hatchling sprites, but mine hatch tomorrow i hope.

thanks for making and releasing new dragons.

Thanks TJ!! New releases! Pretty hatchies!! What i like about these releases is that the dragons are sooo cute!

What i dont like about these releases is that the dragons are sooo cute... People elbow everyone else to get them >_<

So after much elbowing and head butting or what-nots i finally grabbed my third alpine egg!! In case my pair rejects. 4 Greens 3 Blues! Im done elbowing DCers.

Oh, i can't wait to get my internet nack on my computer at home. i can't grab anything on my phi phone. seems i can't type either sad.gif

Does anyone know how to catch a Tree Dweller? I have never see one pop up yet.

Oh gods... I'm still trying to get an orange Copper :/

I have such slow internet...

Thank you TJ for the new dragons!! absolutely adorable.

Destiny Arts-- stalk the Forest biome. Last egg closest to the right, on five-minute drops. That's how I got the five I have.

Icarus-- same xd.png

I must try that for I need the green egg. But sheesh I got a CB Tsunami wyvern! It maybe not be the tree dragon egg but getting one of those is a big treat for me

I haven't been on DC forums much and just my luck, I come back in time for a new release. Now if I can just get my hands on the coppers and shimmers. I got my greenegg/flutteries from the Coast.

I've been catching and gifting the new eggs.

It's funny - I've had better luck with getting these than getting my missing copper either from breeding or catching [i am short a Female Red Copper]

Hahaha, I must have some bad luck stic coz I ain't even seen one yet after three long hunts. I'll be patient.

NOT. biggrin.gif

Had to pitch a bunch of great CB eggs to the AP but since the "permanent" nature of the coppers I was not not going to take any chances!!! Managed 3 of each yeah 😄

Good idea! wink.gif

I've since given up on the Coppers because of that

I was finally able to catch three green eggs and now I'm happily locked. tongue.gif

I can't wait to see these adults!

Destiny Arts-- stalk the Forest biome. Last egg closest to the right, on five-minute drops. That's how I got the five I have.

Icarus-- same xd.png

Ok I will thank you! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They're the first Sunday of every month now, so they shouldn't take you by surprise anymore. :-)

Anyway, this release is super-easy to catch for some reason. I caught one on my cellphone. I'm sure your iPod will do fine!

I'm not so sure that many people will change their plans to go away even if they do know the schedule of a release wink.gif

Yay new dragons :3 haunt managed to catch one yet though I'm working on it poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Whiteroses

Caught one of the tree-hiders, haven't had any luck on the Moon ones yet, or another tree-hider to gender the opposite of the first....