RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Within the last few weeks, I saw 2 CB Coppers in the Desert - I actually need another CB Copper of that colour, but I don't have a chance to get them...

To me, they seem incredibly rare oO Must be wrong.

I've still not seen one since the original drop. I still need a second brown, but it don't look likely to happen!

Haven't seen any.

I've been hunting all biomes.

Nada.

I've picked up a few from the Abandoned page. CB's after the drop. Bred ones now.

So I am not complaining.

Really like these ones.

xd.png

I have been looking through the cave for a couple of days, I haven't found any. I have a feeling that they are rare.

I caught two Copper eggs their first day of release, but have not seen one since. I've been looking at various times every day, with nary a sign. This is sad, since I really wanted a green Copper.

No. Can't find any new releases either but perhaps the demand for these new eggs are a good thing. I was finally able to catch luminas and tsunamis at the cave (probably because more people are aiming for the new breeds)

Lucky for me I traded like crazy on the week of release and manage to end up with a complete set of all the releases except for the hell horse.

Jeeze! Hey DC! I have a suggestion! How about when a new dragon is released - there are EGGS to be found of that new dragon in the Biomes??

I found several new dragons in the last days, but no coppers so far. I think part of the "problem" is that we want to know how they are breeding, and so many are breed making numbers in the biomes drop lower, and the few that are dropping are picked up quite fast.

Jeeze! Hey DC! I have a suggestion! How about when a new dragon is released - there are EGGS to be found of that new dragon in the Biomes??

The fact that TJ said to take our time, that they're permanent, is kinda ironic....

So, I may be unlucky but I got 3 refusals and 3 no egg produced. When I tried breeding the Coppers. (I caught 6, only on the day of the release, I've not seen coppers any other time). I've also seen Golds/ silvers bred with coppers and the egg produced a Gold/silver instead....what is this copper dragon you speak of? I've only heard legends of it DX

Is it possible that TJ decided to make them rare/ would(or could) he do that?

Edited by BlightWyvern

Is it possible that TJ decided to make them rare/ would(or could) he do that?

He could, but I feel that if he did he would at least tell the artist since it's their dragon. And since the artist says they're not supposed to rare, that should be fact.

However, this insane breeding that people are doing with the Coppers that they DO have probably won't cause them to be more common in the cave anytime soon...

Edited by Alpha Gryph

However, this insane breeding that people are doing with the Coppers that they DO have probably won't cause them to be more common in the cave anytime soon...

Well, people breed their silvers and golds every week, and I DO see CB silvers and CB golds about once a day. On the other hand, I haven't seen a single copper since the release day. Could we please have any official word on this? If CB coppers are meant to be ultra rare, so be it. But if there is a glitch, I would like to know about it.

I have yet to see one since the release. I have a feeling they have gone rare...though I don't think that was intentional.

I kust missed one!!AAGH!I clicked on it ASAP,but got the message"This egg has been taken"...It WAS yje first copper Ive seen,but now I know they are out there!

Rockin' On

The lack of Coppers falling in the cave has to be a glitch. They are not suppose to be super rare. And it does not make sense they breed very well but, barely fall in the cave.

I hope if it's a glitch TJ fixes it soon.

And I did not read the rest of this thread so if my post is a double of someone else - sorry

Personally, I'd like to know if they're supposed to be common as breds, but relatively rare in the Cave...

What I'd like to KNOW, as in find out from the Head Dragon's mouth, would be that this was a glitch after all, which he's fixing right now, and we'll be soon knee-deep in them and cursing them as Blockers, lol.

If this is a glitch...I hope it's fixed soon. Otherwise, it seems it will take a long time before I can get CB males to complete my pairs. sad.gif (nope, I haven't even seen one since their release day).

I saw and managed to get one last night by pure luck. It was actually a misclick when I was hunting for bloodscales, so I lotto'd it off.

But at least I actually saw one in the cave o.O First one I've seen since the release.

The lack of Coppers falling in the cave has to be a glitch. They are not suppose to be super rare. And it does not make sense they breed very well but, barely fall in the cave.

I hope if it's a glitch TJ fixes it soon.

And I did not read the rest of this thread so if my post is a double of someone else - sorry

I think Kayla is right.

I missed the release of blusangs, which were classed as rare, but still, I saw at least 2 every day I was hunting in the coast, and I was able to GET one a day.

Now, I've been hunting coppers for about a week. I've seen five CB silvers (very rare), 2 CB golds (very rare) and about 10 magmas (rare). I also completed my collection of cb bloodscales (classed as uncommon). Coppers seen during this time: ZERO.

Conclusion: CB coppers are ULTRA RARE at the moment. The artist said they are uncommon, but they are clearly not. Hence, this HAS TO BE A GLITCH. There was a thread in the Help section asking for explanation, but sadly it was locked without any clear answer. (I don't understand why. I'm sure many people waited for an answer like "No, it's not a glitch" or "Yes, it is a glitch and it will be fixed when TJ has time to do so").

And one more thing: One of my friends, who has been playing DC longer than me, told me she saw some coppers dropping in the Volcano. After checking it turned out these were not coppers. These were "glitters oddly" eggs, i.e. bloodscales. I'm pretty sure some of the people posting here were simply mistaken, because "glitters" sounds like description of something metallic.

Edited by lorimmel

I caught one in the Alpine yesterday! Sooo thrilled! Although eventually I'd like two CB pairs of each, this red one was the last I needed for my first set. I was hoping that was a sign maybe they were dropping more... Didn't see another the rest of the day, though.

Personally, I'd like to know if they're supposed to be common as breds, but relatively rare in the Cave...

What I'd like to KNOW, as in find out from the Head Dragon's mouth, would be that this was a glitch after all, which he's fixing right now, and we'll be soon knee-deep in them and cursing them as Blockers, lol.

Bring on the blockers! I want a lot of them because they are so pretty, but can't get any. I don't care if that makes them common. They're not supposed to be rare!

It's nice to know the dearth of coppers is not my imagination. I really, really want a pair of the green coppers but haven't been able to trade for any yet and I didn't think they would be this hard to get soon after a drop.

Still chasing coppers. Still haven't seen any since the original release. And I've spent hours in various biomes, refreshing like a robot. Usually after work, so I wouldn't have a chance at actually snatching one, since there's more traffic in the Cave during that time. But despite that, not a single sighting of a copper....

In that time, I caught:

- 2 Cheeses

- 1 Chicken

- 1 Silver

- 2 Magmas

- 1 Ice

- 3 Dinos

Saw Bluesangs, saw Golds (always too slow for those), but not one single copper.

Edited by Ravensilver

Same thing here. I saw ONE copper in the Desert. Clicked the instant it appeared, still too slow. AAARGH!