RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I haven't seen any still since the release date.

I did see a LOT of rare/uncommon eggs today though. I saw two dino eggs, a paper, a cheese, three luminas, and two tsunami wyverns within the past hour. Not a single copper in any biome I was in.

I've definitely noticed an uptick in Tsunami and Lumina eggs too... I couldn't tell if it was just because the biomes were moving recently or they really are more common after this release. I've been hunting at the top of the hour all day, and still no sight of a copper... but the few reports of them coming in now are giving me some small glimmers of hope xd.png

I believe lumina and tsunami are supposed to be common, so it would make sense to me that they are being seen more with the biomes moving. Coppers are not common, though not intended to be rare either.

I think personally it's just a matter of the cave adjusting after the flood of them with the release and that gradually as things settle down we'll see more of them. The reports of occasional sightings gives me some hope that this is true.

I haven't seen CB Coppers since the release either. It's really bugging me too since I only got 2 of the green and 1 brown. I still need 2 more green, 3 more brown, and 4 reds for my collection to be complete. dry.gif

I have just seen one, in the Volcano, so either they are picking up or that was just a very lucky person who caught it. XD

7 lovely new dragons Released, and nearly all of them practically impossible to obtain afterward.

Loading up only on Salts and the odd glimpse of a Black Tip in the distance is not good for the blood pressure...

Over the course of the last 4 days, I have now seen:

countless blusangs,

many cb silvers

a few cb golds

one cb copper.

By that,estimate, they are currently 5 times as rare as cb golds, so maybe 1-2 dropping per biome per day?

Ratios are messed up, there's no arguing around that.

Over the course of the last 4 days, I have now seen:

countless blusangs,

many cb silvers

a few cb golds

one cb copper.

By that,estimate, they are currently 5 times as rare as cb golds, so maybe 1-2 dropping per biome per day?

Ratios are messed up, there's no arguing around that.

Looks as though my slow refreshes are saving me many hopeless click attempts, lol.

(Edit: as I've never seen any of these.)

whitebaron and others must be right in suggesting that the ratios must be haywire, as we've been assured that they're not rare, and I should think that they can't possibly have filled an uncommon ratio so far...???

At least, one would certainly hope not. sad.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

I haven't seen a single one in any biome and I seriously need one more orange to round out my pairs. I've seen quite a few Golds (even caught one!), a couple Silvers, and loads of Tsunamis (caught buckets of them). Wish they'd make an appearance!

I haven't seen any but I'm not surprised with the extreme lag I experience. It sometimes takes up to 30 seconds to load a page. I've given up trying to catch in the cave for now. I'm just glad I got all the coppers I wanted during the drop

I've not seen any Coppers since their release either. Kinda demoralizing. I need at least one more Brown to make a pair. I spent a lot of time yesterday hunting, no cupric sightings of any kind.

I've had no problem seeing and catching all of the new eggs, EXCEPT coppers.

I haven't seen ANY coppers in the cave or the AP.

I see all kinds of trade offers for coppers from tons of people, so these are not "uncommon" eggs, they are extremely rare. TJ should check his ratio formulas.

I think part of it may be that they're spread over all six biomes rather than concentrated in just one like the other releases.

I've been hunting the Coast a lot lately. Seen a Silver there, but no Coppers. All of mine are from their release day, from trading, or from AP hunting.

With my scroll widely unlocked (yay! for the first time in WEEKS!), I tried to hunt for the elusive coppers. NOPE. None to be spotted anywhere on any biomes. All of mine are from trading and I already have a good number of them. biggrin.gif

The weird thing is I can't see any new copper that is up for trade either so my suspicion is that they are not being dropped as much or someone with a killer connection is grabbing and keeping ALL of them. tongue.gif

With my scroll widely unlocked (yay! for the first time in WEEKS!), I tried to hunt for the elusive coppers. NOPE. None to be spotted anywhere on any biomes. All of mine are from trading and I already have a good number of them. biggrin.gif

The weird thing is I can't see any new copper that is up for trade either so my suspicion is that they are not being dropped as much or someone with a killer connection is grabbing and keeping ALL of them. tongue.gif

See, that's what I'm thinking. I am seeing people offering up pretty much anything and everything for copper eggs, and there don't seem to be any bites. So either they're hardly dropping, or they are dropping and people who are managing to catch them are hanging on to them due to wanting more, or wanting a specific color, or because they never got one during the initial release.

Honestly, if I caught coppers I would keep them. I only have one of each color from CB eggs and I'd love to have at least two of each, but I'd totally have an army of them if I could.

I caught 4 CB Coppers in the AP right after the 7 days event, but I have yet to see even ONE in the Cave, and I have done a fair amount of hunting.

What I don't understand, if they really did get ahead of themselves with the ratios because of how many dropped on day 1, why are they breeding so well? I haven't heard too many people having trouble getting copper eggs from pairs. Some refusals, yes, but not many no-interest or no-egg reports. Are there separate ratios for cave drops and breedings? I always thought there was just one ratio per breed. I'm just really surprised the apparent drought in-cave is not mirrored in breeding success (or otherwise).

Maybe we are having so much trouble BECAUSE they are breeding so well... but that wouldn't explain the issue as to before they could breed...

Nope. Breeding has been my solution so far, but I only have 3 CB males right now xd.png

One of my friends gifted me a fresh caught caveborn brown copper two days ago. She's really good at catching extremely rare eggs.

I've had no problem seeing and catching all of the new eggs, EXCEPT coppers.

I haven't seen ANY coppers in the cave or the AP.

I see all kinds of trade offers for coppers from tons of people, so these are not "uncommon" eggs, they are extremely rare. TJ should check his ratio formulas.

Great minds think alike... and even I agree

if there are none within the Cave, the trouble's not with me...

I simply have not seen one since the first day they dropped. I am not talking about not being able to grab, but actually have not seen a single one anywhere. The first day I got a few and gifted a few, figuring that I would be able to pick up all the colors later. I usually even see the metals at every drop, so seeing cb golds and silvers and not a single copper is odd to say the least.

No, I haven't seen a single one. I have seen some (like 6) in the AP, but not in the biomes.