RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I just wish TJ had not said "Remember, they’re permanent—so take your time!" If I'd know they were going to be super rare verging on extinct as a CB, I would have tried for more of them at the time and not wrongly thought I had time after the release. sad.gif

I haven't seen even one. I HAVE seen 2 CB Silvers and even a CB Gold one (damn my first reaction of open-mouthed shock so I didn't catch any of them) and I thought they weren't supposed to be rarer than Silvers and Golds. I have a red pair from the release but I didn't have room for more at the time sad.gif

I have seen none except on the day of their release. And I kept hunting for them. But I never saw one of them in the cave.

Haven't seen any CB copper eggs in the biomes since they first dropped.

Some kind people are dropping bred eggs into the AP.

That's it.

We wait.

I've seen more CB golds and silvers than I have coppers since the release. (As in, I've seen no coppers, period, since I missed the release.)

I have seen more silver shimmer eggs in the AC than I have coppers in biomes or AC. Wonder if they will ever get their act together? Maybe by Halloween?? I am not holding my breath regarding it.

I just caught a green copper egg in the cave.

It is the first I have seen in weeks.

Caught a CB red copper.

I saw one the first day I came. But I'd never seen the description before and went to look it up. And by then it was gone lol. Ain't seen one since. The closest I have to that is a 2nd generation green copper (green copper x green copper)

I just saw another CB copper which I missed, so I've seen two in one day.

I haven't seen a single copper egg since the week they were released.

I have been seeing some of the other release dragon more often (black teas, salts, etc) so I'm hoping that means they'll drop more.

I haven't seen any coppers at all (still trying to get my first pair of blue and brown; thankfully I got a pair of red one at the release). Black Teas seem to be fairly common by this point. (And they are worth almost nothing as trading fodder… If you need one, let me know, I just caught an extra…)

Ditto for not seeing any coppers since the day they were released - I caught one 2gen on AP ages ago but that's about it.

Status: 15 caught CB Metals (mainly silvers) and 2 coppers seen for me in the period of 1st June to 1st July.

No coppers since the one I saw earlier. I've seen at least 4 CB gold/silvers (didn't catch them >.>) Seen none in the AP either... It might be pretty awesome if these turned out rare, since I have 2 CBs and a 2nd gen biggrin.gif

I finally saw a CB last night in Coast, but like an idiot I refreshed over it before I realized what it was...and caught the tsunami after it....

Still nothing, not even seen one and I´ve spent more time in the biomes than ever before. tongue.gif

Checking in to say I STILL haven't seen one in the caves since there release!

They are hiding!

Status: 15 caught CB Metals (mainly silvers) and 2 coppers seen for me in the period of 1st June to 1st July.

May I ask... how were you able to catch 15 metals??? O_o

i have been trying and stalking for years with no success

May I ask... how were you able to catch 15 metals??? O_o

i have been trying and stalking for years with no success

I'm not sure I'm allowed to write anything about that due to board rules.

6. No catching topics or posts.

Please, PLEASE, *P*L*E*A*S*E* post which biome you were in when you saw the Copper egg!!!! With 6 biomes it is almost impossible to keep track of them all.

wub.gif Thank you! wub.gif

Since they drop in all the biomes, I don't think it's going to matter where you see them. I've seen a few in different biomes, but they're just super rare right now.

Would you be willing to PM your secret? *makes puppy eyes at you*

I've been trying for years and the most I've managed were four CB Silvers. *NEVER* have I been able to catch a Gold, even while they were dropping even more frequently recently... *sigh*

Oh... and I'm *still* looking for coppers, and *still* haven't seen any since the initial release. Am catching the other releases steadily, but no Coppers anywhere...

I'm terribly sorry for asking this!

i didn't know there was a rule about this >_<

guess i just have to deal with never having cb metals