RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I don't have a lot of time to sit around and cave or ap hunt. But since their release I have not seen that many of the new release eggs. I missed one and caught another and that was yesterday I think... As for coppers. It is like a wish and a prayer at this point. And, all I need is a pair of reds. That's all I'm missing from this release.

I saw one in the volcano yesterday. I think it was around 6:00.... I didn't catch it though, because I already have 2 brown coppers and figured somebody else might need it more than me.

I've seen more CB Golds than Coppers since the drop...and that's saying something. (I've seen 2 CB Golds)

There was a cb brown copper on trade today, "stolen" on June 5 2013. Look on the trading thread it might still be there.

There was also another cb egg being offered on trade but I didn't check the "stolen" date for the second one.

Those two were the only cb copper eggs I've seen offered since the release.

Edited by Renmiri

I have CAUGHT many more CB metals than I have seen CB coppers

I've nabbed at least three brown coppers from the Desert over the last week or so. They're here, but they show at very odd times (this last one I got was gotten at 17:35 my time).

QFT.

I currently have 2 CB Metals growing on my scroll, that's as many as I have seen coppers this week.

Saw a CB Copper in the Alpine just this drop. smile.gif Hopefully, they're trickling in. Better than the drought we're having.

Ive been online A LOT last few days,& I havent seen ANY coppers at ALL,not in biomes,not in AP not anywhere,except fpr people wlho are trting to trade for them...but who has them,or where they came drunmdefra me!!

I geuss people really DO think they are rare, rolleyes.gif ,but whatever...I just wish all the craziness would stop,& we mIGHT get back our usuals.even the commons have been difficult ti hard to dfind....so Im trying to read back forum,do my

put off" stuff.uodate MY lineage thtrras etvc....

TJ what is going on??Make it stop!!Lag is awful to point of a deveral second gap before loading ANYTHING!!! xd.png

Rockin' On

Saw one in the coast just now, missed it of course. But I'm pretty sure that's the first one I've seen since release day.

I just saw one in the Volcano biome. Hopefully we'll have more sightings. I'm so tired of rares that only people with real trading power can easily obtain. It wouldn't matter if we all had nothing else to do but hunt the biomes.

I just saw one in the Volcano biome. Hopefully we'll have more sightings. I'm so tired of rares that only people with real trading power can easily obtain. It wouldn't matter if we all had nothing else to do but hunt the biomes.

Lol, and were fast enough to have a chance of seeing, never mind catching, them!

Quote of the day u.u

I have 4 CB Silvers...

I need both the green and brown ones, and I have yet to see a single one D: And I'm usually fairly fast on catching eggs too, so idk whats going on

I haven't seen any either, which just re-enforces my belief that if I don't get it release day, I won't get it. I did manage to wind up with a pair of each color, and yay! all the pairs are compatible.

I check Trades fairly often as I still need a brown one to have a complete CB set, and I'm seeing more demand than offer, which is pretty sad. It seems this is going to be as frustrating as blusangs, where I'm still waiting to get a complete CB set.

Should have gotten a full set when they were dropping. sad.gif

On the bright side, you all are giving me hope that I can snag a CB metal! I've seen a few since I've been hunting coppers, but haven't caught one yet. I only have one CB silver and one CB gold and both of those I caught in 2008... so... yeah... I've been hunting those unsuccessfully for awhile xd.png

I still haven't seen any coppers, but now I'm switching tactics from hunting the top of every hour to trying to move some blockers every five hours, hopefully when no one is looking, and hope for some luck. Fingers crossed laugh.gif

I have some coppers, but that's because I got them the day of the release. I haven't seen them since, probably because I don't feel like looking for more. Although I wish I had a CB metal like you guys.

i am not seeing them i think it will be fixed when he can get to it, I have checked all hours and times of drops working with friends they aren't seeing it either.

Edited by WarMachine

Since the day after the release, I have seen (and missed) a total of one CB Copper. Correction: 10 minutes after posting this, I have finally caught a CB Copper.

During the same period, I have caught two CB Golds and one CB Silver. I also missed a few others.

I am usually rather good at catching rare dragons: my scroll contains more than one thousand CB dragons and many of them are rare or uncommon. But the CB Coppers are just out of reach for the moment. sad.gif

Edited by Bugzilla

Although I haven't done a lot of heavy hunting since the last of the event I, for one, have seen I think just one that dropped and was grabbed asap. I really wanted to add to my lot and you'd think with the color spectrum (even if they are uncommon) we'd see more across the biomes. I'm curious as to why we haven't?

I'm not seeing any Coppers either, like most players, but I'm not a good catcher anyway. However, I also can't seem to breed them. sad.gif My seven Coppers have given me: 2 Copper eggs (ode 2nd gen one 3rd gen), one other egg, 3 refusals (!) and the rest "no interest"s. Am I unlucky or do they breed worse than uncommons?

I haven't seen any either in the volcano drops. Was in there for the past few days and nada. The only two I managed to grab were bred ones on the AP and I guess these will do until TJ fixes this problem with them not dropping. I mean there is a difference between rare and nada. Or maybe they are in the Twilight Zone(cue theme music) rolleyes.gif

Haven't seen any bred brown ones either. Even the two headed draggie eggs are appearing more than what the copper ones are.

If I had known that these guys were going to be like this would have left the other 3 days and gone for them as of right now I am seeing more of the other ones in the drops than them sad.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't see them at all....and I wonder why its said they will be a 'bit uncommon' but instead it is really rare...

Haven't seen any bred brown ones either. Even the two headed draggie eggs are appearing more than what the copper ones are.

Yep yep...on the lemonade side of things I've been catching up on my bloodscales and old splits and trying to get a checkerboard going...

The fact that I'm mostly hunting for bloodscales, splits, hellfires, and nebulas has me in the volcano and desert most of the time, which is where the brown coppers I need are, but yeah, not seeing anything in either of those biomes.

And yeah the last CB ones I saw/caught were in the AP once the first day's drop got to that magic 4 hours~something time. After that they disappeared off the face of the cave until the bred ones started appearing... (And yeah, I can't say I've seen a lot of bred brown ones, either. I've seen some of the coveted green ones and lots of red/oranges, but just not a lot of browns.)

Edited by DorkJulian