RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I kinda thought that the "catching topics/posts" rule actually had to do with asking other people to catch for you (specifically, providing them with your log-in information, so that they can do so on your scroll), not discussing catching generally. I could be wrong on that, though...

Anyhow. It seems like Coppers might be getting slightly more available, with a few people reporting catches... I wonder if the new release this weekend will make things any better or not.

I just saw a copper in the coast, couldn't catch it thought tongue.gif

this is the firs one I've seen since release day.

congrats to whoever caught it.

I wonder if the new release this weekend will make things any better or not.

Sorry, which release (I have been pretty unactive for a LONG time)?

Sorry, which release (I have been pretty unactive for a LONG time)?

TJ's planned to release new dragons into the cave each first Sunday of every month, so there'll be a new addition this weekend (unless he pops out of the woodwork going "nope not this weekend, because ..." like he did with the birthday release tongue.gif).

I just saw one, but wasn't quick enough to catch it. Think I was in shock. It was in either the Forest or Jungle

I'm terribly sorry for asking this!

i didn't know there was a rule about this >_<

guess i just have to deal with never having cb metals

You'll eventually have some luck. Sometimes timing is all you need as well. Was able to get lucky in the Volcano biome grabbing a cheese & CB Magma at one point. Haven't been able to get a CB silver (or a couple of others as well). ^^

Okay, so I still haven't seen hide nor hair of any of the three versions of the copper over the last few week's. They're alt and I can't imagine that they've somehow hit their numbers in relation to the cave already. If they were listed as a rare I might understand but, forgive me if I misinterpreted, but weren't all these dragons with the event drop supposed to be permanent additions? If so then why have the coppers seemingly disappeared? blink.gif

Okay, so I still haven't seen hide nor hair of any of the three versions of the copper over the last few week's. They're alt and I can't imagine that they've somehow hit their numbers in relation to the cave already. If they were listed as a rare I might understand but, forgive me if I misinterpreted, but weren't all these dragons with the event drop supposed to be permanent additions? If so then why have the coppers seemingly disappeared? blink.gif

TJ posted in a question thread in the Help forum and said they are dropping. You can't prove it by me because I haven't seen one, either!

I've seen three in total.

;u;

Edited by DarkEternity

Just seen my third copper total, this time in the alpine, and this time i got it <3

I haven't seen a copper since the release in the cave or the AP. But I have been getting lucky with some of the other new eggs. And I've been able to pick up Horse Dragons and DayDreams for Hell Horse and Soul Peace breeding. I would have thought those would be more popular and harder to get.

Managed to snag a red/brown one during the release, but ever since then? I've only seen 1 in the cave and one in the ap missed both, blood scales seem to be not dropping either, seen only 1 since release and I still need a male, seen a few teimarss in the cave and ap, 2 salt one in the cave and 1 in the ap. Seragamma's aren't that rare it seems, dunno if the ratio's are supposed to catch up or something but man, would be nice if I didn't have to sit around staring at the same eggs for an hour.

Finally, so many weeks after the release, I saw my first CB copper in the Forest. And got it \o/ biggrin.gifcool.gif

Haven't seen any CB coppers in the cave.

Caught 2-3 2nd gens in the AP, they drop almost every day, I noticed but you have to be fast enough.

I've only seen one since release day, and that was in volcano. In that time I have caught a couple CB silvers. CB blusangs, and seen a bunch of CB golds drop, but only one copper...

So I guess they are STILL more rare than gold and silver? Weird...

Well I am glad it's not just me missing them. I really seriously wish we hadn't been explicitly told they were not going to be rare when they were released. I would have done so many things differently. :-p

I ALMOST traded away all my CB coppers I picked up on release day. I am SO glad I did not, now. Maybe things will even out over time if given a few more months. I hope so, anyway...

Edited by ShadowsInAsh

Still haven't seen any in the biomes over here. I did see two day before yesterday in trades (brown and orange), but they were both taken pretty quick.

Well it makes a good story, you know. The one time I didn't end up abandoning CB metals to catch CB coppers and the CB coppers ended up becoming rarer than CB metals.

Managed to snag a red/brown one during the release, but ever since then? I've only seen 1 in the cave and one in the ap missed both, blood scales seem to be not dropping either, seen only 1 since release and I still need a male, seen a few teimarss in the cave and ap, 2 salt one in the cave and 1 in the ap. Seragamma's aren't that rare it seems, dunno if the ratio's are supposed to catch up or something but man, would be nice if I didn't have to sit around staring at the same eggs for an hour.

I have seen a few of the tea dragons, a teimarr and one new two-headed dragon but not a single copper since the release. All the ones I have were release dragons.

I still have yet to see a SINGLE copper since the release. I only have three CBs... two are green and one tan. I want an orange one...can't get my hands on it.

And get this, ALL MY COPPERS ARE FEMALE

this annoys me... bleh

I've been keeping a free egg slot and stalking the biomes for a Copper during this new release. Haven't seen a single one. :|