RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Desert, but me being a total noob and not knowing what it was, grabbed the nebula next to it. Idiot.

I saw one once, but didn't know what its description signified. I've seen Golden Wyverns and Blusangs in the caves, too, but I rarely have an open scroll/reflexes to catch them. Best thing that ever happened was me just switching through biomes, spotting 'Oh, my. A leetle tree' JUST before changing to another biome. Kind of freaked out and went back to get it, luckily it was still there and I snatched it.

I have had no such similar luck with Copper.

I feel like Coppers have been dropping a lot more frequently in the Forest lately...I saw at least four yesterday, managed to miss all of them. ;p

Haven't seen any recently ... been hunting in the Coast and the Mountains for the past 2 weeks or so, nothing ...

I've yet to see one at all.

Then again, I haven't even caught a glimpse of a cheese or paper egg in months, so...I probably just don't have the stamina to stick around long enough for 'em.

I've actually been seeing quite a few and have even caught 4 (two alpine, two coast) in the last few weeks.

Edited by rubyshoes

I shall visit you and use your computer to hunt the cave, one fine day xd.png

I picked up a Copper in the Alpine while hunting Almandines right at 2 days ago. And then right after that I got an Almandine, too! biggrin.gif

Just a few minutes ago in the alpine region. I didn't recognize the description. >.<

Ah, that may have been the one I grabbed....

I saw a Red Copper, caught it, and gave it away. xd.png

I be snatching and giving ninja.gif

Edited by lollipop00

I think I've seen six in the cave, and have caught three of them. I've gotten one brown Copper in September 2013, and another within the last few months. I also snagged a red Copper today.

They breed pretty easily for me, so that's a good thing.

I've seen a Copper in the cave ONCE but I click so fast between biomes trying to find rares that as I see the rare my page is loading to another biome so by the time I click back it's been grabbed. I saw it in the Jungle (or Desert) . . . I'm pretty sure (maybe not).

I caught one of the 'rainbow' coppers in the forest the other day. Don't see 'em very often, so i'm surprised I got it.

I think I've caught around 5? Three from the jungle , two from volcano if I remember correctly?