RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I still have not seen even one Copper in the Cave since the event.

I so wish I had a brown female to mate with my brown male.

Had I known they were going to be this hard to come by, I would have dropped all my other eggs.

But who knew, with the celebration of the newly released eggs, that that would be necessary?

Just spent a good deal of time in the Cave - I DID manage to snag 2 CB Tiemarrs (traded for another), a CB White Tip, CB Blusang, CB Serra - never did see any Coppers. Not a one.

Heck I saw (and missed) a silver this morning, have not seen a copper since its release.

Also kind of frustrating trading-wise because they're the new shimmer. See someone who has the CB you want? Oooh, too bad, they want a copper.

(Please, don't take that personally, heck, I tried to trade some stuff for a brown copper female to complete my set, but ended up setting my expectations lower...)

Just to make matters worse ...

I just tried breeding my two Green Copper dragons and I got the message "refused to go near each other." sleep.gif

At least with them this hard or impossible to catch, please do not make it so they are refusing to mate with each other. Now I am stuck.

I have seen the copper in cave on the day of the release, but not after that. I saw the same eggs from the release go through the AP and I see pleanty of bred ones about. I am not a frequent cave hunter and not very good at cave catching at all, so I just may have missed the coppers due to slowness - but my observation so far is - no more CB coppers since the drop on 26th. smile.gif

Edited by Shanthaia

Other than two I saw a couple days ago, nothing since. I did manage to snap up my third Bloodscale though, and a Magma, and I'm thrilled with them, but still, it's ridiculous that the Coppers remain MIA.

Well, today is the first day since their release that I've seen them in the cave. Saw the first in the desert (and missed) and saw the second in the coast (and caught).

Lucky you! I just sat in the Coast for an HOUR - didn't see Copper one. Real bummer. I thought they were supposed to be a PERMANENT addition to the Cave.

I'm sure they're dropping, just fast clickers are getting them before anyone sees them. sad.gif

I haven´t seen any Coppers since the day they were released. Same for the Bloodscales.... sad.gif

I'm sure they're dropping, just fast clickers are getting them before anyone sees them. sad.gif

...except that noted fast clickers say they're not seeing them either. sad.gif

I haven't seen any from the day of their release! And even then I only found one. This is crazy sad.gif

I would think if it was just the fast-clickers grabbing them all, we'd be seeing some of them offered in the trade threads by now... so far I've only seen them on want lists, not trade lists.

And I'll add to the chorus of: I've seen a CB gold and a CB silver since I've been hunting, but still no coppers... and I almost never see CB metallics!

I haven't seen any CB coppers either since the release.

really bums me out cause I need a male green copper >>

I have seen none in the caves since their release. I'm off on a break in between college semesters and I've had plenty of time to look. I'm on the site quite often throughout the day. I've been looking for them all over the place, but alas, none have been spotted.

I look frequently. I've seen CB metals, but no coppers. I kind of wish Tj would make a statement on this, something to the effect of either "working as intended." or "needs checking into." I'm very disappointed. I'd like to collect a few more new release cb's, but all I see are the same old things.

i saw one in the Alpine go flashing by this weekand. can't recall what day or what time tho.

I still have yet to see a single Copper in the cave since the release.

I'm thinking that these new eggs are trying to even up the ratios with the mass drop from release day and will drop more later.

I haven't seen one in the cave since the first drop either. I need another Cb of the green and the brown or (more would be better).

I've been trying to get a orange copper for days but haven't seen a single one in the Alpine/Forest. sad.gifI even got my first CB metal when I was hunting. I hope they'll be easier to catch or at least drop a little bit more frequently in the cave as time goes by, or my male orange copper would never get a mate. :'(

Edited by lescht

I have yet to see a Copper since the initial release date. They should appear in the Forest and Jungle biomes.

I've only seen one in the AP. Missed it too.

I'm hoping the situation changes. I wanted a pairing of each colour and I've already had one refusal that I need to get a spare for. If my browns refuse too I will be ticked.

I'm going to guess these will be like blusangs. Technically, they are classed as common, but CBs will be worth metals.

Still haven't seen one. I haven't seen many in the trade section either (apart from gender/colour swaps) and that's a bad sign.

I look frequently. I've seen CB metals, but no coppers. I kind of wish Tj would make a statement on this, something to the effect of either "working as intended." or "needs checking into." I'm very disappointed. I'd like to collect a few more new release cb's, but all I see are the same old things.

I second this. Again, this many be temporary because of the ratios, but...

Edited by aangs-sister

Today's the first day since they were released that I've seen one in the cave -- it shot by in the Coast. That's the only one I've seen personally.