TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Ooh, I love this hatchling!

Does anyone know if "reddish shine" eggs are still dropping?

All eggs are permanent, so yes, they should still be dropping. I think they might be mixing in with the other eggs, though.

Kangaroo dragons? o3o Thanks TJ - happy 7th birthday, DC. Thanks for all of the new dragons. Surprisingly, I got a pair of these today.

Too bad that I already have three incuhatchable eggs and no incubate, I'll be able to catch only one of this breed because of that :<

Thanks for this "birthday week", I really enjoy catching new eggs and waiting to see what they will look like! biggrin.gif

The hatchie is adorable!

I just need to get one more green Day 5 and an orange Day 5. I hope they'll show back up in decent numbers after today.

Wow.. what an event! Thank you so much TJ and spriters! Happy birthday, DC!

Edited by wbmorgan

Ooh, I love this hatchling!

Does anyone know if "reddish shine" eggs are still dropping?

I can't remember if i seen any on day 5 as i spent some time in volcanic area due to the alts that day but as today's is within that area maybe we see but at visits so far is full when dropping of today's egg, i got one of today's without to much problem. As Tj posted all days eggs are permanent so at some point should be floating around in volcano wink.gif

Okay. I've definitely seen these little ones before! xd.png

Enjoy.

LOLOLOLOLOL! I think that comment just made my day xd.png I read that before I remembered to check the artist, and then I was all, "Wait--Wuuuuut? *pause* OHHHHHHH!!!! LOLOLOLOL"

The Hatchlings are so cute! Kinda Raptor/Kangaroo thing going on. Cute!

Wow, this has been great! I never had any trouble.

Always got two right away, I just waited till later in the day. and no problems.

Just todays two left to go.

Thanks for a great event TJ and all the talented spriters! biggrin.gif

Got three out of four in the first five-minute drop I was unlocked for, gonna have to wait until some eggs hatch to grab my fourth. Then I'll just need 2 Day 6 eggs.

Awww, these little ones are gonna be so cute!

Thanks Earthgirl and TJ for this! ^^

Caught my first egg now I just need to wait a couple of hours for another one of my eggs to hatch so I can get a second one smile.gif. Thank you for a great week TJ and spriters it's been a blast and I managed to achieve my goal of having at least one of each of the new eggs biggrin.gif.

Oh look at that little hatchie sitting up all cute. smile.gif These could be interesting! Given how "plain-looking" eggs tend to be a bit deceptive, who knows how fancy the adult will be!

These hatchlings are so cute! My favourite of this release.

Sadly, I got only one egg as I locked myself with a misclicked purple >_>

And the last one! Yay! What an exciting week this was! smile.gif

I'm very happy and consider myself very lucky because I got one or more of all the new eggs. I'd love to have a second one of the 7th but I'm locked at the moment and the one egg that needs to hatch asap to clear a spot on my scroll won't hatch because AoND is down. Ah well... But still, I'm veeery happy.

Now just hatch, little eggs, and grow up, all you cute little dragons. smile.gif

Thank you for the bestest event! xd.png

Can't wait for my dragons to grow-up, I managed to catch all of them. (:

These little guys are cute, I wonder what their name is? I was trying to think of volcano-ish words starting with Se- but I'm stuck smile.gif

I love these babies! <3 The colors are great, and I love the pose, too. smile.gif Why do I think of smores when I see them? lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

look like kangaroo

very cute

That is what I thought as well! I love the white on them - it gives them some character. They're going to be fierce dragons with those claws though! Yiesh!

ha! it looks like a kangaroo with claws

My thoughts exactly! (In fact, I just posted almost those exact words somewhere else. xd.png ) Thanks, Earthgirl!

Thank you, TJ and all the spriters for a fun seven days of new eggs!

Thanks, Chococat0815, for my hellhorse eggy!

Now to wait impatiently for my next eggs to hatch so I can p=catch today's.

Excited to see the last dragon (which is adorable) and disappointed that no new pygmy breeds were released this week. Next month, maybe? alot.png

In any case, thanks for the fun (if slightly nerve-wracking) event, TJ! Happy birthday, DragonCave. biggrin.gif