TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Well, this was one insane week, but so much fun! Now for all the new babies to finish growing up. Thank you to TJ and all the spriters for an awesome event. biggrin.gif

Again Happy Bday to Dragon Cave. All the spriters have done an amazingly job. I still cannot get over how aweome the designs they are.

Can't believe how fast this week went!

Need to wait for my coppers to hatch, but then I will be able to grab some of these last dragons!

Thanks for the amazing week, and happy birthday dragoncave! smile.gif

Day 7 last day and what a ride eh biggrin.gif

Only one spot available at moment until an egg hatches so i can get a pair so here i go on the hunt again tongue.gif

*clicks madly and...* ha i got one wink.gif after a good few tries now to wait for egg space to grab another dry.gif

I have to say I did not expect an unobtrusive brown egg for the last day... I wonder if it really will be a common or if TJ is messing with us...

Maybe the plain cover hides exciting contents?

Anyway, have three already and will snaffle another when my next Copper egg hatches. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

"I dub thee... ahem... well... Crab-aroo ?!"

This looks unusual already. And even if it had looked plain, there always would be the possibility of a BSA to make a dragon special. Don't think the Crab-aroo needs one, though.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Awww look at that cute little hatchling. Bunny meets kangaroo?

Kinda bummed it's official we aren't getting any Easterns though.

Edited by Isuzu

Awww look at that cute little hatchling. Bunny meets kangaroo?

Kinda bummed it's official we aren't getting any Easterns though.

Hehe, glad I'm not the only one who sees a Bunny-roo. xd.png

Thanks for this event, TJ! It was awesome!

Cute little hatchie! Reminds me of a kangaroo. biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and Earthgirl and anyone else who was involved. happy.gif

I see a cross between a rabbit and a groundhog... looks like a Sandslash to me xd.png

Burrower dragon... smile.gif

Aw it's kind of cute :3 And the person who called it a crab-aroo was spot on. Can't unsee xd.png

A little sad we only got one new spriter in the whole week. It must be hard to have to wait so long with your dragons on the completed list...

mY RED ARMY ROCKS!!I had used many incubates on earlier eggs,so i made sure to COUNT the incubates left...*(I think we decided that 21 was lowest you could have to get decent egg count in the release).

I counted up until I got to 40 incubates(with more uncounted)& decided that was a good # to start week with! laugh.gif

My reds are way my best BSA,but as many as Ive got,they run a bit low at times so I have to go hunt through them to find where some incubate(s) are left,,,,get yjat next red & KEEP it! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

Its sooo obvious!Its a Kangaroo with a funny looking set of claws!LOL...Its what I saw as soon as I looked at it...not a binny...a kangaroo!

RO

Oh i agree the hatchling is cute and claws eh and oh wow day 4 are amazing looking need to get breeding afters once can wink.gif we wait on Tj's day 5 and 6 hatchlings to mature hmm day 6 remind of another some what but after this week my brain doesn't want to think right lol laugh.gif

Happy Birthday week all round now do we all get cake too eh biggrin.gif *looks round for cake* tongue.gif

A kangaroo wyvern huh? Now that's an interesting design, can't really decide if the first impression is goood or baaad :'D

This event was amazing.

Anyway the first time I got realy problems with my locked scroll. Normaly I feel okay with it but since yesterday I realy got problems. From the first till the fourth breed all was okay but who could imagine that there would be three new eggs on day five. All my calculations were for nothing. wacko.gif

So I wasn't able to get day six and day seven eggs till now.

At the top of that one of the best fansites get overloaded since yesterday so my eggs still didn't hached (my gold and day four are over the four days limit but they don't feel sick.) Of course I put them on others but they are not as famous as the allure.

I short:

A very cool but also get the event as a challange. So it was also very exiting. wink.gif

AND I don't have they egg of yesterday and today... dry.gif

So I wasn't able to get day six and day seven eggs till now.

At the top of that one of the best fansites get overloaded since yesterday so my eggs still didn't hached (my gold and day four are over the four days limit but they don't feel sick.) Of course I put them on others but they are not as famous as the allure.

I find allure site most active and yep even if the site loads the minute you try add anything nothing just service unavailable since been as such not been any sickness good point... But yep slow egg hatch sad.gif

I find allure site most active and yep even if the site loads the minute you try add anything nothing just service unavailable since been as such not been any sickness good point... But yep slow egg hatch sad.gif

Yes but I think the site issues are due to the server renewal - and not due to the overload. ^^" Hope it gets fixed soon.

As for the new release.. yay! xd.png Two down, two more to go. :3

The hatch kinda reminds me of a pokemon. laugh.gif Looking forward to the adult. *^-^*

I like the little hatchling...I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy this dragon.

Also, why no pygmies? D:>

Edited by Draco Knight

This whole event was so great! THANK YOU! biggrin.gif

I wished it could go on, so exciting every day. But when I'm done with today (still waiting for one copper to hatch), I will have used up all my Reds. A few Pinks are left because I didn't need to influence all the eggs, but all in all my resources are quite exhausted. So maybe it's better that it ends now. *lol*

But we can totally do this again!