TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Things seem to be getting tense already...

I'm still waiting for my two eggs from yesterday to stop being sick...they've been fogged for six hours but they're still sick...

Edited by CheshireFox

Anyone else here who can't enable Javascript? When I do I always get a trouble shooting message when refreshing...

anyways, I got 2, hurray biggrin.gif Now I have to wait until my Turpentine hatches until I try for another one...

with me moving into my apartment, and my net lagging like Heck, the chances of me getting one of them is zip to nothing tongue.gif . Will relay on friends, and maybe later when the mad rush is over, new egg looks lovely.

I wouldn't worry about influencing too much; trading genders probably won't that hard...

Gawsh. Drops, y u no be longer?? xd.png

This is more like a very scary UNbirthday. :/

I should look forward to new releases, not dread them if my trade off of sleep will yield pixelated success.

if you're going to force us to turn on javascript at least make the drops longer than 10 seconds (;¬_¬)

Ditto!

I know it's supposed to add to the FrUstratioN --- but I would SO much rather spend 15 minutes to catch and then hand over the computer to another family member than hear them squabble about not getting a turn!!! Yes... 5 kids, one computer.

its the FN+f5 unless youre running on MAC

Macs are command + R for refreshes, if anyone doesn't know yet.

About that javascript: People were turning that off, what.

these sort between black and bluna (breed sort)

"Blood" comes between black and bluna. :-)

Oh I remember.. and how on earth did DC function with every breed on the same page trying to give all the eggs a fair chance of being caught.. I think the worst holiday drop for me was when the black marrows were released, it took me 16 hours of non-stop clicking to get 4 eggs. With it taking 10-15 min. to reload the page.. So im happy about the way TJ drops the eggs now. biggrin.gif

Mmhmm. And it was back before trading, too, so I remember giving a temp-password to folks with better connections than I had (dial-up... *shudder*) to catch Halloweens and Valentines for me.

*rocks in rocking chair and chews on end of barley*

Yeup. Back in MY day...

~Feathers

Dudeeee. I have always regretted giving up for that drop, so no CB Marrows for me. ):

I was in tears after that release, worst...drop...ever! I was very close to giving up myself but I just couldnt bring myself to stop trying lol

Well I guess I am done for the night, no luck at all getting any yet. Maybe I'll have a better time tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone still going at it right now.

Edited by Pippin

Been on the Cave since Nov 2008, used IE for years, now using Chrome - never turned javascript off & have had no problem catching new releases (EXCEPT for the Valentine Day from censorkip.gif).

Blood also comes between your fingers when you are trying like crazy to catch a pixel ! blink.gif

They are permanent additions as the first post says. So they will always drop, just not en-masse.

Yes. I saw that. But again, if these are like blusangs...

Wondering if its 24 hours only per breed for each drop. In the release sense.

O.o

*pokes new eggie*

You're not going to grow up trying to eat me are you?

Yes!! I finally caught my 2nd one, and now it's off to bed for me!~ :3

Man. That was intense.

Very frustrating.. Nobody said a release had to be easy, but this is ridiculous. dry.gif

yeah....maybe it's still programmed to the blackcaps after initial release number wise? ><

If the drops are going to be this short every hour, can we at least have a double row of eggs...? That would help..

if this release does not give me one, i swear .... revenge...

Edited by Mtntopview

Finally got a couple. Whew. x3 I'm super curious about what these babies will look like!

Will the Black Caps continue to drop today? Or does each dragon get its day?