TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Gorgeous eggs. <3 I'm locked with eggs from Day 1, so I'll wait until tomorrow night to grab these volcano pretties. biggrin.gif

Oh I remember.. and how on earth did DC function with every breed on the same page trying to give all the eggs a fair chance of being caught.. I think the worst holiday drop for me was when the black marrows were released, it took me 16 hours of non-stop clicking to get 4 eggs. With it taking 10-15 min. to reload the page.. So im happy about the way TJ drops the eggs now. biggrin.gif

Dudeeee. I have always regretted giving up for that drop, so no CB Marrows for me. ):

So i take it yesterdays drop has stopped, right? So 24 hours each breed?

They are permanent additions as the first post says. So they will always drop, just not en-masse.

I have no Blusangs at all. I do wish I could catch one one day, even if not CB. I was away from DC when they were released. So I always try to get new dragons as soon as they are released.

Remember when blacks and stripes were rare??? Now they are everywhere... so I'm hoping that's what happens with Blusangs and other rares that are just too hard to get. smile.gif

My computer is super slow but I manage to avoid lag by having no other tabs open when the releases happen. Of course I'm not fast enough to catch anything but you know ^^'

That 30min drop was no different rolleyes.gif

xd.png

What horrid luck with Javascript

...Did I just see a drop less than a minute long? blink.gif

Yes. Isn't it just grand?

...Did I just see a drop less than a minute long? blink.gif

Yes. Don't blink, you'll miss them. cool.gif

if you're going to force us to turn on javascript at least make the drops longer than 10 seconds (;¬_¬)

So i take it yesterdays drop has stopped, right? So 24 hours each breed?

I think it's simply that the cave needs to mass produce this new egg now, but will settle back throughout the day. People were seeing other breeds yesterday after the Blackcaps had been dropping for a while, so I imagine other breeds (including yesterday's release) will start dropping again after a few hours. smile.gif

I accidentally grabbed 1 extra, I only wanted 2 and don't want to be greedy. I will be gifting away the extra tomorrow. smile.gif

And gone once again. Not having luck at the moment. :X I will eventually get one though! biggrin.gif

Well ive tried way too many times with absolutely no luck. (how do all these people manage to get like 5 in a row)

I'll try again tomorrow maybe people will be sleeping

hey theres the 30 mark drop!! laugh.gif

WHOOSH

aaaand its gone. huh.gif

lol i thought it'd be longer xd.png was hoping it'd be the same as last night but this is a lot tougher than i thought it'd be

Remember when blacks and stripes were rare??? Now they are everywhere... so I'm hoping that's what happens with Blusangs and other rares that are just too hard to get. smile.gif

I hope so, too!

Woo! Got 2! However, I just realized I'm short 2 male pinks for influencing. Hopefully the ones from yesterday and today will be off of cooldown in time for me to influence next week (hoping that the last of the new eggs will have more than 3 days left when the cooldown is over) *crosses fingers*

these sort between black and bluna (breed sort)

Bwahh the 30-minute drop did not impress! Dx

no kidding o.o

I have no Blusangs at all. I do wish I could catch one one day, even if not CB. I was away from DC when they were released. So I always try to get new dragons as soon as they are released.

THIS! Well, I have 1 blusang, but still. I'm so sad I missed out on them sad.gif

When I reach Level 10, I think that my member title should be: Worst Release Catcher Ever.

Because that sums up how these events roll for me! So exciting, but so... frustrating. biggrin.gif

Very frustrating.. Nobody said a release had to be easy, but this is ridiculous. dry.gif