TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

is it me or are the drops getting shorter between the top of the hour and the half mark?

I get 3 flashes of pages, a laaaaaag, then poof they're gone!

pretty shiny egg though

Haha literally flashes of pages! I get about 5, but it makes no difference laugh.gif

Yes. Don't blink, you'll miss them. cool.gif

*gasp* I blinked and wondered why I saw nothing. Now I know!

tongue.gif

Just hanging around the cave for now and watching the number of players... as soon as it drops below several hundred, I'll have another shot x3 /first plan of waiting until tomorrow gone out the window in seconds

This is just un censorkip.gif belivable for gods sake all are gone so dang fast!! Not fair you people grapping six just to spite people...

Someone said these sort between blacks and blunas.

"Blood" comes between black and bluna. :-)

As does 'blaze', so I'm guessing on a name with blood or blaze/blazing.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Got one! Which is all I'm aiming for from each release, since I'm not much of a breeder. Though I was kind of pleased when I accidentally got a second black cap, since I tend to love the sea-types best. ^^;

Looking forward to tomorrow, even though I'll be at work. <3

Yes. I saw that. But again, if these are like blusangs...

Wondering if its 24 hours only per breed for each drop. In the release sense.

Can people stop comparing them to Blusangs? A month or two after they were released, they weren't even rare and were easy to catch; I know because I would take a couple caveblockers to find a Blusang or 2 underneath. :| I think after they started being used in Shimmerscale lineages, they got more demanded and thus rarer.

yay day two. best of luck you guys. smile.gif

get the party going. ♥

btw still have a black capped egg for someone with none/one. tgt

This is just un censorkip.gif belivable for gods sake all are gone so dang fast!! Not fair you people grapping six just to spite people...

^^^^^^

Old cave wasn't so bad because there were a lot less people playing, lol. I don't think the two caves are comparable.

It's frustrating that I can't even get one, yet fun all the same. I kinda feel like I'm being challenged in a way. |D

I got one of the new guys and incubated him, now just to wait for the next drop for my last one tongue.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for these beautiful dragons!

Been on the Cave since Nov 2008, used IE for years, now using Chrome - never turned javascript off & have had no problem catching new releases (EXCEPT for the Valentine Day from censorkip.gif).

Some of us have old computers or slow connections, so without turning java off we don't have any chance at new releases/rare eggs sad.gif

Can people stop saying this because yesterday I've seen people grumbling about the black caps didn't see anyone complaining when the people who were grabbing more to "spite people" gave them out as gifts

Just sayin'

Not sure if anyone has figured out what these are yet...

They can not be bitten, so I'd guess either a type of Pygmy or Drake. Not sure on the specific breed, though.

Hey, speaking as someone who's grabbed none... It's a free-for-all. No one's spiting anyone, just playing the game. And plenty of people filling their scrolls, however many there are, will probably turn around and gift most of the eggs at the end of the day. c; You never know! Even if they're NOT planning to gift, it's every dragon-raiser for him/herself! >;D

~Feathers

Though frustrating, I do agree; a challenge is usually pretty fun!~ x)

And my guess is that the longer these guys out, the easier to catch (liek the Black-caps). I dunno though.

It's frustrating that I can't even get one, yet fun all the same. I kinda feel like I'm being challenged in a way. |D

Indeed.

Hah if they are Blaze dragons tongue.gif Dragons that like to blaze are my kind of dragons.

Have two of these and done for the night. Maybe I'll hunt for 3 of tomorrow's egg. Good luck everyone!

When I reach Level 10, I think that my member title should be: Worst Release Catcher Ever.

Because that sums up how these events roll for me! So exciting, but so... frustrating. biggrin.gif

That would probably suit me as well, lol

Dude, the egg glitters in the light. They're obviously "Bling" dragons.