TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I've been trying for an hour to grab one and I'm awe at how easily other people snagged them. Congrats guys c:

Okay, have 4 now! One with "c0atl" (feathered serpent?) as a code! wub.gif Now I gotta stop messing about and get ready for work. *sheepish*

Let the madness begin!

I never thought I'd see 600 people competing in the same biome O_O

Good luck to everyone catching! biggrin.gif

Snickes, after 2 hrs still haven't caught a single blooming egg and I have 6 more days of this. I saw 900 people at the very beginning and though it has dropped by a good 300 it is still pretty ridiculous. All I can pray is that they are none of these eggs are rare as the Blusang/Gold Wyverns because I had to beg and trade my scales of to get them.

Didn't catch anything this time.

Maybe next hour, I'll get my second one. *hopes* smile.gif

Almost got excited by the "Egg" on my scroll. Then the pictures loaded and revealed the dead eggshell from a failed vamp bite. ;n;

Hopefully I'll be able to catch in the next hourly... Aiming for two but I'd settle for one at this point. Around 650 people this time round, so slightly better odds, I guess. =p

Okay, have 4 now! One with "c0atl" (feathered serpent?) as a code! wub.gif Now I gotta stop messing about and get ready for work. *sheepish*

That's an awesome code, for those who know their Mayan folklore...

I've got four now! I tried giving one to someone but they aren't showing up in my trade list? sad.gif

You won't be able to trade your egg to your friend unless it comes down from its 5 hour cooldown. This applies to all eggs =)

Finally! Caught my two and one extra that I'll give to someone with a slow connection.

Good luck to everyone else catching them! This looks to be an exciting week! happy.gif

I'm having slightly better success than I thought; the internet down here in southwestern middle-of-nowhere Texas is crawling at a snail's pace. Gonna try trading/gifting a few.

What is this center clicking method I keep hearing about? Missed the OP -.-

Got none in this drop.. And now I have to go to school for 6 hours.. D:

Exactly the same for me. I was betting on this five minute drop at least, but it's lagging now, thanks Cave. >.>

It never fails. Every time the five minute drop rolls around, I'm distracted and miss it entirely.

oo I'm jealous of that code! Nice grab!

What is this center clicking method I keep hearing about? Missed the OP -.-

If you have a mouse with a wheel, clicking with the wheel opens a new tab, and then you can F5 the tab you were in.

Wow, amazing release, to bad there where over 600 people in the coast and I just saw them pass by, but thanks!!!

I'm so glad they are going to be permanent!!!

Happy Anniversary DC!!! smile.gif hugs!!!

Holy...

I actually managed to get 1...at the time that I had set to "stop & start breeding again".

I don't know what to contribute that to...

Some are catching extras to gift them once they cool down.

Thats what im doing I caught 6 so my friends can each have a pair while they are gone for the weekend. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I told them to check the emails for teleport links so by morning I should have enough room for set of tomorrows eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

I'm sure getting these guys will be easier tomorrow night, since all the super catchers will have their eyes on a different prize.

As long as we do not get repeated biome releases and at least one of them is a hybrid, that should work pretty will biggrin.gif

If you have a mouse with a wheel, clicking with the wheel opens a new tab, and then you can F5 the tab you were in.

blink.gif I didn't know about that! Thank you very much for the info. smile.gif

WHAT.

I never knew that....

Managed to catch four this round after coming up with ziltch the first time. I'll probably be gifting a bit during the day for each new release if I can manage it. (And if my magis hold out. They should, I got a bunch back during the last release.) wub.gif

I'll silently watch for drama. It's bound to happen.