TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Bah! Another drop where I couldn't get anything.

I might be luckier in the morning, I don't know.

...I don't know HOW I got an egg with 300 people viewing the same page...Hell, how were people even able to get FIVE when there was 800 people?!

I predict that this will be me this week.

ME TOO!!! xd.png

None this drop... I was refreshing like mad, clicking any egg which my finger was near (mostly the left ones) and still nothing, white screen of death included. It'd be so much easier if people didn't go on about how they've egg locked themselves with them >_>; I mean, not literally make it easier to catch the eggs, it'd just be nicer to not have people harping on about their fast Internet/excellent luck.

/end rant

Back to the grind...

I predict that this will be me this week.

Seems legit~ laugh.gif

I'm glad they're here to stay though. My guess is that since there are 7 new releases, they'll all be common-uncommon-ish. That's just a theory though.

Caught a second one. biggrin.gif

I'm happy with my 2. biggrin.gif

Now... need to get some sleep! tongue.gif

Refreshed at 7:00 and there were only two eggs and I got none of them :C i hate drops like this :<

Refresh again and it's full biggrin.gif

But the start is hard to grab happy.gif

I caught mine and now idk what to do with myself...too awake to sleep...mind if I keep you all company?

Helps when you are using university and server internet xd.png!

I sorta want to freeze a hatchling too, now I have to think about how many I am going to give away!

Ahhh, contented myself with grabbing four eggs...and I recognize the egg. Insanely excited for this.

None this drop... I was refreshing like mad, clicking any egg which my finger was near (mostly the left ones) and still nothing, white screen of death included. It'd be so much easier if people didn't go on about how they've egg locked themselves with them >_>; I mean, not literally make it easier to catch the eggs, it'd just be nicer to not have people harping on about their fast Internet/excellent luck.

/end rant

Back to the grind...

I know how that feels ^^; but at least it seems quite a few of them are willing to gift away the extras to the less fortunate smile.gif

Well, as said this is my last catch for a while today - I'll only be home in the evening, hopefully I can catch some eggies then. Zero eggs for me, but there's still 22 hours of catching :3

Good luck to everyone!

PS. And seems like there's someone who knows what we're getting... and she's super-excited! Can't wait to see what these little guys are!

Woop, got four! (Of an eventual target of 19... rolleyes.gif) After some flailing and a reboot, I caught all of them in the same 5min drop. o_0 Now to go and inf/inc and fill in my spreadsheet. Happy hunting everyone! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I know how that feels ^^; but at least it seems quite a few of them are willing to gift away the extras to the less fortunate smile.gif

I've been doing this the last few releases. I'm not the fastest with the internet but apparently I usually manage to help people who otherwise can't get any.

I do wonder though, sometimes, if those of us who grab to gift to others, are part of the problem...I mean, we're technically part of the people others are complaining about, even if it's so we can try and help others out.

444 users during the last drop

user posted image

I've been doing this the last few releases. I'm not the fastest with the internet but apparently I usually manage to help people who otherwise can't get any.

I do wonder though, sometimes, if those of us who grab to gift to others, are part of the problem...I mean, we're technically part of the people others are complaining about, even if it's so we can try and help others out.

that is a good question actually. but I believe the gifting part makes it alright :3

if only I could catch some of these dragons so I could gift them to people. I haven't really had any luck getting new releases on my own since last halloween sad.gif

Edited by Ashura09

Huh, getting my 2 eggs was nearly to easy. Took me 16 minutes. xd.png Guess I have to wait until tomorrow for the next release. Hopefully I will be patient enough so I don't grab some extras just because I have room. xd.png

Happy hunting to all. I really like the egg. Thanks to the spiriter.^^

I caught my 2 now any others I manage to catch will be gifted xd.png . But that will wait till tomorrow, I am off to bed now. Goodnight all.

Oh and Happy Birthday dragon cave! Thank you T.J. and Spriters!

Amberose

I hate you all, because you're so damn good ...

*hmph*

(Wishes he could have even one egg)

I was useless at the hourly release, but caught 3 total at the :15 and :20, so I guess I'm going to stop there. It's tempting to try to catch them to gift later in the day, but I don't want to add to the traffic jam.

Exciting event!

Argh, still not having any luck! Wanted to catch at least 3 per new release. X'D

I just hope all the new breeds won't be rare after the whole thing dies down. :'D If so, I'll just try and take my time.

I hate you all, because you're so damn good ...

*hmph*

(Wishes he could have even one egg)

I second that opinion. *grumbles*