TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Well, for me it's nice to see a biome other than Alpine, Desert, or Volcano getting some use with new eggies.

Man the eggs are lovely, I kind of wish the dragons were revealed before we were catching so I could develop a favorite and hoard them, but it would kind of ruin the surprise.

People sure are grabbing quickly tonight and I usually don't have much trouble with it, but haven't caught a one yet.

Good luck to everyone!

-Edit- Caught one already after saying that. -

Edited by Yugena

I have my two now, I am going to step away from the screen and prepare for the next release I mean be a contributing member of society to pass the time.

If I happen catch anymore I will be happy to gift to others, but for now, the coast 'clear' of one less dragon hunter. wink.gif

Good luck to everyone with this release, and -gulp- all the others. (is it too much to hope for one new release in each biome and a hybrid or - five? xd.png)

Haha good and yes im sure your right TJ is a gaming whiz. Ok im off to bed now for the 5th time lol Good Luck all!

I keep saying that same thing --- I'm off to bed (after this next drop --- ok,,, just one more drop... ok, so maybe just ONE more drop *yawn*

I'll silently watch for drama. It's bound to happen.

You made my day! biggrin.gif

On a sidenote, I'mm seeing all the biomes empty, even at the hour. Are they really empty or are people grabbing there too?

gonna have fun catching the other eggs too xd.png I'm gonna be busy the rest of the week and unlikely to get on long enough to catch any

hopefully some kind people will gift me a pair of each new release <3 already have an amazing person giving me a pair of tonight's release wub.gif

Edited by Ashura09

No eggs for me. :C Well I am giving up for the night, my eyes keep on falling shut and it is near impossible to grab an egg from 300-600 people. Good luck to the rest of you folk!

I tried the thing with control +r with it opening new tabs and I got about 100 open tabs of nothingness. tongue.gif Then in my tired state I started closing them individually -- about 50-something of them, and then realized it would be SO much quicker to just close the entire browser and reopen. O.o

I'm getting too old to stay up this late. hehehe

Since you're using control anyway, holding it down and hitting W will close the tab you're in (and it responds faster than clicking the x on the tab, then waiting for it to be "ready" to close the next one). I use control + r to refresh, control + click to open in new tabs, and control + w to close the hundreds of new tabs that don't have eggs. Super simple. smile.gif

Well, for me it's nice to see a biome other than Alpine, Desert, or Volcano getting some use with new eggies.

My unrealistic hope is that they all go to the Coast so that that biome will cease being such a major snooze fest. I actually fell asleep once while hunting there and woke up to see that I'd managed to click a blocker egg. xd.png

The egg design reminds me of a seabird. Tern, gull, puffin, any of those. Hmm.

Aw geez first post on the page

Edited by dirtytabs

Just my luck, no eggs in any of the biomes. This is really typical for me. When Speckled Throats and Crimsons came out, I never got a hold on an egg. sad.gif

I really hope this won't be another ugly one like the turps or olives.

oh lovely, my computer is running slow and ccrashing. this is fun though still every 5 minutes for 10 seconds smile.gif

I tried the thing with control +r with it opening new tabs and I got about 100 open tabs of nothingness. tongue.gif Then in my tired state I started closing them individually -- about 50-something of them, and then realized it would be SO much quicker to just close the entire browser and reopen. O.o

I started using "close other tabs" myself.

This is going to be impossible, but I'll still have fun trying! xd.png

Thank you TJ and spriters for all the fun! Roll on craziness!

Just my luck, no eggs in any of the biomes. This is really typical for me. When Speckled Throats and Crimsons came out, I never got a hold on an egg. sad.gif

The OP says they're in the coast, so you won't see any in the other biomes, no point looking there.

I really hope this won't be another ugly one like the turps or olives.

I don't think the turps are ugly, but I need to agree with you about the olives xd.png

And I didn't get to catch anything until now ; n ;

Yaaaay, it has begun! biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm really really excited for this!

Caught all of mine quite quickly in the 5min drops after the last big one. I'm even full now because I just clicked, clicked, clicked. But I'm gonna give away my extras later.

So to those that are not lucky now: don't worry! There are probably more people that are just catching what they can get now but are gifting their additional ones later to make room for tomorrow.

I expect the whole week to be more relaxed then normal releases because no one wants/can hold more then 3/4 egg at a time. Today it's not gonna be so obvious because people still had room. But whatever they keep, they're gonna miss out on tomorrow. So no worries!

Gotta hate nothingness, don't you?

Lol, mine was frozen solid, and wouldn't LET me close out the browser!

Eventually unplugged the puter and STILL had the big frozen mess with all the tabs come up again when I opened FF, even though the puter was definitely off and took ages to come back up.

Probably took me 20 minutes? (seemed longer) just to get to the FF start page, but at least I finally did - was starting to wonder if I'd broken the puter, lol.

Don't know how people manage with all these tabs, but they probably have puters not running on gerbil power, I suppose.

Well, the 5-minute drops sure are short biggrin.gif

No luck this time, going to try the hour drop next and then I'm off!

My unrealistic hope is that they all go to the Coast so that that biome will cease being such a major snooze fest. I actually fell asleep once while hunting there and woke up to see that I'd managed to click a blocker egg. xd.png

yes! for if the coast moves perhaps we'll actually SEE blusangs. ninja.giftongue.gif