TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

It was suggested to incubate and put in sites right away(keep an eye on them though) so they can start getting views so they hopefully hatch right at the 4 day mark.

Currently have mine in 4-5 sites(started with 3) and they are getting views VERY slowly, so If you do put them in right now keep an eye on them and see if the counts go up to quick or not.

Personally am still planning to fog when I go to sleep though. wink.gif

Wow, I would never put them in that many on the first day even during slack time in the cave. Personally, I would say that that is a very dangerous plan with a new release going on, the sites are going to be crazy soon. I would definitely encourage you to fog when you aren't around to watch them!

UGH I GOT NONE

Anybody have strategies? T_T

or gifts....

Edited by kiyye

The coast is still super flooded, so I'll try my luck later this evening.

In the meantime.... *scratches head*..... shouldn't those eggs be cracking by now? (RlbYy) 6907/1361/382. Those are grow-up views right there. Pheeer the super strong coast eggs.

Maybe TJ should make it so the first day, or first 5 hours or whatever, users could only grab one new egg. That way more people could at least get one. Then after 5 hours or so open it up to more eggs.... Lots of people locked with 7 new eggs, but even more with none.

I know they're permanent, but think of Blusangs. They're equal to a CB gold now??

I think this would be a bit more fair.... Just an idea

Yeah, but now those users CAN'T get any more eggs. So now there's more chance for the rest of us to get some. And we're barely an hour into the release. Every locked user, while maybe frustrating in general, means one more person who CAN'T be competing with you for the eggs YOU want. smile.gif

Beautiful eggs!

They remind me of the black-capped chickadee, or some sort of fish I can't put my finger on atm.

My plan was to get at least 2 new eggs today, but I haven't managed to grab one yet. Well, I'll just try again later 'cause I have to leave now.

Edited by Brony

Hrm, don't know what to do with these extra eggs. I have no clue how I managed to accidentally grab 7 =P

Anyways, off to sleep for me! Good luck catching them! (:

Trade them. I caught 3 in 30 seconds.

OMG!! Center-mouse clicking is working!!!! ohmy.gif

YAY!! Finally got my two eggs! biggrin.gif

Thank you (who first mentioned this method), for sharing it! wink.gif

Hope it may help others too!!

Wow, I would never put them in that many on the first day even during slack time in the cave. Personally, I would say that that is a very dangerous plan with a new release going on, the sites are going to be crazy soon. I would definitely encourage you to fog when you aren't around to watch them!

I initally only had them in 3 that usually give me very steady, but not to fast views. I was getting like 1-3 views on them though so added to two more.

Keeping a very close eye at the moment. (Especially since I wouldn't normally put an egg on any site until at least 6d 7h or less about.)

I guess in the end traffic wise it depends on what sites you like to use.

eep, moving a bit faster now *takes them off one* xd.png

I am starting to dread the rest of the week, I just don't know how people can lock themselves in the same drop when it's been an hour just to get one. :/

Question: we do incubate them right away, but when do you put them on fansites? (since usually they get sick pretty quick if you do that too early)

24 hours from now.

Caught two more. Headed to bed now. Good night, all!

Happy catching!

Yeah, but now those users CAN'T get any more eggs. So now there's more chance for the rest of us to get some. And we're barely an hour into the release. Every locked user, while maybe frustrating in general, means one more person who CAN'T be competing with you for the eggs YOU want. smile.gif

slight problem, I know a handfull of players that hve multi accounts and yes I have reported them so whats to stop anyone from getting locked switching to another account and snagging more?

biggrin.gif WOO got myself 7 after closing about 80 windows. Whoever doesn't catch one by the time the next release is up, drop me a pm and I'll gift you one.

slight problem, I know a handfull of players that hve multi accounts and yes I have reported them so whats to stop anyone from getting locked switching to another account and snagging more?

That's why you report them. What's to stop them is having their scrolls burned.

I am starting to dread the rest of the week, I just don't know how people can lock themselves in the same drop when it's been an hour just to get one. :/

Some are catching extras to gift them once they cool down.

Ok, I lied, I didn't go to bed. xd.png I ended up grabbing three more, so I'll give away two and trade one tomorrow.

Edited by Allspice

Got none in this drop.. And now I have to go to school for 6 hours.. D:

But I got 1 in the xx:10 drop.. xd.png

Edited by Spirit_