TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

tongue.gif I haven't gotten one yet, I plan to at least catch one tonight, then head to bed.

~White1143

Oh I got one with this center-mouse click method someone mentioned earlier, so thanks for that tip biggrin.gif

I still don't get how the drops work though - when there is a drop every 5 minutes, why isn't there one at xx:30? or at xx:35? *scratches head* Or are they so fast that I don't even see them?? xd.png

Edited by Kiwiana

Caught two for myself and two for a friend. I'm all set. (:

Refreshing never really worked for me. Every time I miss an egg, I just leave and reenter the biome of interest and go after the same-spot egg. Hopefully that makes sense. Too tired to properly word things at this hour. tongue.gif

I caught 5 very quickly. Now I am locked.

Thanks TJ!!!

I can only imagine what the dragons are thinking...

'As you walk along the coastline, you can't help but notice the hundreds of people gathered at the water's edge. Every so often, a wave comes in and leaves three eggs neatly in a line, but only for a moment before they are jumped upon by the crowd, saving you to wonder how on earth the shells can survive such treatment. Further out to sea, dozens of dragons are watching. Some are of a species you do not recognize, but they all have the same bemused look on their faces.'

Cute! smile.gif

I did manage to snag two at the second large drop. smile.gif

I can only imagine what the dragons are thinking...

'As you walk along the coastline, you can't help but notice the hundreds of people gathered at the water's edge. Every so often, a wave comes in and leaves three eggs neatly in a line, but only for a moment before they are jumped upon by the crowd, saving you to wonder how on earth the shells can survive such treatment. Further out to sea, dozens of dragons are watching. Some are of a species you do not recognize, but they all have the same bemused look on their faces.'

That cracked me up, thanks for posting! biggrin.gif

Oh I got one with this center-mouse click method someone mentioned earlier, so thanks for that tip biggrin.gif

I still don't get how the drops work though - when there is a drop every 5 minutes, why isn't there one at xx:30? or at xx:35? *scratches head* Or are they so fast that I don't even see them?? xd.png

You're welcome biggrin.gif

There are drops then too but with so many people trying to get the new eggs they last like 20 seconds if that. So you are probably just missing them.

You have to wait 5 hours to gift new release eggs, or any egg you grab in the biomes. Only AP eggs can be gifted/abandoned immediately..

Thank you for letting me know, I rarely go cave diving hehe smile.gif

Hmmm ... they sort between the Tangers and Terraes ...

Ah ha! I know the name now!

just a little tip;

if you switch to firefox and turn off javascript and images your browser will be much faster and you'll have a higher chance of catching new eggs

I used to have a great method for hunting, but after updating to the newest IE, I can't do it because the browser won't refresh on the back button. I've had to install firefox and tweak it so it doesn't cache, but I think I've got it fixed. Maybe I'll catch something at the next drop now. biggrin.gif The eggs are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what they are.

just a little tip;

if you switch to firefox and turn off javascript and images your browser will be much faster and you'll have a higher chance of catching new eggs

Oddly enough, I switched to IE from FF (with no ads) and then was able to catch them quite quickly. blink.gif ooor it was sheer coincidence xd.png

edit:

I used to have a great method for hunting, but after updating to the newest IE, I can't do it because the browser won't refresh on the back button. I've had to install firefox and tweak it so it doesn't cache, but I think I've got it fixed. Maybe I'll catch something at the next drop now. biggrin.gif The eggs are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what they are.

ctrl+f5 to open separate tabs, easier then going back and quicker to. ninja.gif

(can't believe no one posted right after I did!)

Edited by Erithan

I caught mine using Chrome (although I usually use FF).

Gawsh these egg sprites are amazing!

I doubt people care about availability. It has more to do with rarity than anything else. You know Blusangs? Yeah. They're rare now. There's no telling if this guys will be rare or not.

Anyway, do I absolutely have to wait an hour before having a chance to get two? I need to sleep and visit my dad in the hospital tomorrow.

And even after considering rarity, I'm sure that a lot of members would like to know that their dragons have the very first date that they were released on happy.gif

("Egg stolen on date")

just a little tip;

I've also had good luck with Opera if people want to try that. I use FF for all of my other internet needs and so it's completely bogged down from heavy usage and addons and the like.

And happy B-day DC! You get older and we get the present - everyone's birthday should be like that...except mine. tongue.gif

I just like catching them when the cave is full, there's so much competition that it makes it fun

It looks like they sort between Tangar and Terrae... does anybody else think they're Terns?

Very impossible biggrin.gif

I definitely think it's highly related to a bird, if anything

I just like catching them when the cave is full, there's so much competition that it makes it fun

despite the carpal tunnel? tongue.gif kidding hehe, though my wrist does hurt a bit. xd.png

Hrm, don't know what to do with these extra eggs. I have no clue how I managed to accidentally grab 7 =P

Anyways, off to sleep for me! Good luck catching them! (:

Oh, wow! Have never seen this many people hunting at a time!!! ohmy.gif

As for getting eggs.. xd.png there's not chance for me, I guess, at least now.

Even with 300+ people hunting in one biome my chances are pretty low to grab an egg..

Will try to use the center-mouse clicking method next drop (and I used CTRL + left click before, which is more tricky, as it feels ninja.gif)

Thank you, TJ and the spriters!!

And Good luck to everyone with hunting!! :33