TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I can't even really make the new IE work for me anymore. I had to update because my school email required it and I loathe it. Maybe it's just something on my end, but it's really glitchy and laggy, so I've basically switched to chrome.

That's hilarious....I was on Chrome, couldn't get squat, switched to IE and BAM!, eggs on my scroll. **pets IE**

I'm very pleased that I managed 7 eggs. I have a strange feeling there will be a lot of people that really need those extra eggs...

Okay I saw two drops the first hour xd.png And I am guessing no new eggs til the top of the hour so I might as well relax for a few minutes xd.png

Ugh, even MORE people than usual are on now because the release was announced -.-

I locked myself with a dummy egg I'm going to abandon to prevent that and only get two. You should try that tomorrow.

Noticed this a bit late but it's a brilliant idea, thanks. ^^

Just speculation, but based off the color of the eggs, I'm thinking they'll look good with Blusangs, Whites, Silvers....I dunno.

I curious too...For the next releases, will previous ones still be dropping?

I am hoping for a nice long drop at the top of the hour, just so I can get a second one and go to bed. It's going to be a long week....

I curious too...For the next releases, will previous ones still be dropping?

Given that they're only in 1 biome and not the whole cave, that seems quite likely to me.

Doesn't matter. If there's going to be that large a number of users stalking a single binome, I'm have no chance of getting the eggs...hence the wait.

I remember when there were 120 people in the volcano binome when the Royal Crimsons were released. I had hardly a chance with that. I lucked out a few times, but that was with 120. If we're talking around 3-4 times that, I have no chance.

I managed to catch one when 452 people were searching the coast. Keep trying, you never know. smile.gif

I managed to catch my one and now I'm done. Thank you TJ for this release and good luck everyone!

That's hilarious....I was on Chrome, couldn't get squat, switched to IE and BAM!, eggs on my scroll. **pets IE**

I'm very pleased that I managed 7 eggs. I have a strange feeling there will be a lot of people that really need those extra eggs...

Chrome hasn't been good to me for hunting. I'm hopeful about firefox though. If I could just stop missing the five minute drops. rolleyes.gif

same here, scary isn't it? (switched from FF though) lol

Doesn't matter. If there's going to be that large a number of users stalking a single binome, I'm have no chance of getting the eggs...hence the wait.

Nice oxymoron there! xd.png

*awaits the 1 a.m. drop and then will head to bed*

happy catching, people!

Given that they're only in 1 biome and not the whole cave, that seems quite likely to me.

That's what I figure...Bwahh can't wait~

Oooh, I think I recognize these eggs - if so, they are one of those I've been waiting for...

just a little tip;

if you switch to firefox and turn off javascript and images your browser will be much faster and you'll have a higher chance of catching new eggs

and with this further tip I caught my second lol, thank you biggrin.gif Now trying to get more to give to those without luck^^

Question: we do incubate them right away, but when do you put them on fansites? (since usually they get sick pretty quick if you do that too early)

Edited by Kiwiana

I just like catching them when the cave is full, there's so much competition that it makes it fun

this all the way lol

does anyone have an idea what these eggs are or what kind of dragon that is????

Mayn are stalking the completed section afetrall. amybe there is somebody that saw them once before???

Man and I am already locked with stuff i got from the AP two day ago and will clear within the day. Good luck to all those that need it. smile.gif

*awaits the 1 a.m. drop and then will head to bed*

Yep. Same here.

Gonna put on the Luteces' theme music from BioShock Infinite and see if I can't catch some eggs yesterday.

and with this further tip I caught my second lol, thank you biggrin.gif Now trying to get more to give to those without luck^^

Question: we do incubate them right away, but when do you put them on fansites? (since usually they get sick pretty quick if you do that too early)

Depends on the site. I always put 'em in Daily Dragon Fix right away because it's always a low-view site (and I'm impatient). I'll wait a day on the others, maybe 1.5 or 2 during a giant release, depends on how fast their views pile up.

It was suggested to incubate and put in sites right away(keep an eye on them though) so they can start getting views so they hopefully hatch right at the 4 day mark.

Currently have mine in 4-5 sites(started with 3) and they are getting views VERY slowly, so If you do put them in right now keep an eye on them and see if the counts go up to quick or not.

Personally am still planning to fog when I go to sleep though. wink.gif

Gonna put on the Luteces' theme music from BioShock Infinite and see if I can't catch some eggs yesterday.

sldkvjlskdjnldksj -- Gotta love da Luteces'. Best idea ever, by the way~ :3

Personally, I'm listening to Lugia's Song from the Pokemon 2000 movie~ xd.png (Edit: because awesome instrumentals make for decent egg catching!)

Edited by xxBurningxx

Maybe TJ should make it so the first day, or first 5 hours or whatever, users could only grab one new egg. That way more people could at least get one. Then after 5 hours or so open it up to more eggs.... Lots of people locked with 7 new eggs, but even more with none.

I know they're permanent, but think of Blusangs. They're equal to a CB gold now??

I think this would be a bit more fair.... Just an idea